ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependants Extention guide request

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ranashaz
Newly Registered
Mood:

Tier 1 Dependants Extention guide request

Post by ranashaz » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:07 pm

dear Sirs,

i would be thankful if i could get some info and guideline regards to Tier 1 entrepreneur dependents extension.myself already got ILR now my family extension is due near by i have few things to share and few requests as below.

1-dependent wife and 4 kids ( age 17 years 11 months,15 years 11 months,11 years 10 months,8 years 2 months at my best knowledge at the time of extension.
2-they living together with me for last 1 year 5 months and few days.
3- i said in start i got my ILR as Tier 1 entrepreneur 5 years route.
4-extension is one first week of coming September 2020.

my requests please guide

1-i be-leave that i will apply extension by filling Tier 1 entrepreneur PBS dependent application?
2-is this extension grants 3 years visa? before we granted 2 years visa from my visa start date but nearly 7 months already past when we applied first hand dependent visas.
3-all kids will be under 18 at time of extension,if they get 3 years visa i be-leave that i have to apply one more extension to complete 5 years please correct me if i am wrong?
4-once kids get 3 year more visa they already spent 1 year and 5 months here in uk could any one eligible to apply for nationalization if they spent 3 year with me (age 17 years 11 months,15 years 11 months,11 years 10 months,8 years 2 months) ?

please guide with thanks.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Dependants Extention guide request

Post by zimba » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:11 am

1. It's PBS dependant child: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... dant-child
2. The extension is for 3 years
3. If they are short of 5 years, yes
4. Non-UK born children can only be registered as British when they hold ILR, both parents are settled and one parent is already British. Your 18-year-old will have to hold ILR status for one year and apply for naturalisation on his own.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ranashaz
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by ranashaz » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:06 pm

Dear Zimba,

Thank you for guide line , one question 3 if i have to apply again for extension its just 7 months will be short to complete 5 years, what fees will be for ? what type of visa need to apply and how long vida will be granted?

Secondly whats is fee for current visa ?,IHS i am aware is 400 per year per person.

Best Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:19 pm

one question 3 if i have to apply again for extension its just 7 months will be short to complete 5 years, what fees will be for ? what type of visa need to apply and how long vida will be granted?
Same visa, PBS dependent extension. It will again be a 3 year extension. Same or similar fees as you have to pay now plus IHS.
Secondly whats is fee for current visa ?,IHS i am aware is 400 per year per person.
Current fee is £1878 for each dependent applying plus £1200 IHS for each dependent applying
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ranashaz
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by ranashaz » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:37 pm

Dear CR001,

thank you for your information highly appreciate ,its long journey after twice extension with huge Fees from now then indefinite with high Fees no one know how much will at that time, naturalization Fees separately. :?

ranashaz
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by ranashaz » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:21 am

dear Moderators,

1-please can you guide me which one is proper link for filling application form for my 5 dependents (wife and 4 kids)?
2-once paying IHS they ask for main applicant visa expiry, i am on ILR what expiry shall i write there my ILR expiry?
3-please can you also guide what docs need to submit with application form, as i think funds maintenance , and accountant letter for my business as i am working. if any thing more need to submit please guide if possible?

thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:42 am

ranashaz wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:21 am
dear Moderators,

1-please can you guide me which one is proper link for filling application form for my 5 dependents (wife and 4 kids)?
2-once paying IHS they ask for main applicant visa expiry, i am on ILR what expiry shall i write there my ILR expiry?
3-please can you also guide what docs need to submit with application form, as i think funds maintenance , and accountant letter for my business as i am working. if any thing more need to submit please guide if possible?

thank you
1. https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... 1589200752
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... 1589200752

2. Put a date in 2023,three years from the date of application.

3. Your business documents or accountant letter are not required, they are not relevant to a PBS Dependent extension. YOu need passports, BRPs, marriage and birth certs, mainteance funds for 90 days of £630 for each dependent (total £3150) in either your personal account or your wifes' personal account plus you need 2 years evidence of cohabitation documents in both your names, from 3 to 6 different sources, spread evenly for every 3 to 4 months.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 2-2020.pdf
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ranashaz
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by ranashaz » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:20 pm

dear CR001,

thank you for guide line.
1- answer 3 making small confusion that my business and accountant docs required? but not relevant to PBS dependent , please can you make more easy for me.
2-wife and child both applications are separately get filled ?
3-i have council tax on both me and wife name only one thing on both name, she got water bill on her name, bank statement on her name, i have few for mine and for child i have older NHS letters , few from schools as well , hope they will be ok to attached along? or need recent one all of them?
4-i have read guide line i think we don't need criminal certificate now?

in the last i am thank ful to you guys, as you guys really helpfull to us.

Best Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:26 pm

1- answer 3 making small confusion that my business and accountant docs required? but not relevant to PBS dependent , please can you make more easy for me.
You do NOT need all your business documents or accountants documents. They are NOT applying for a MAIN tier 1 entrepreneur visa. They are simply dependent on YOU, not your business. You hold ILR, there is nothing other than the 90 days maintenance funds that has to be met.
2-wife and child both applications are separately get filled ?
You might be able to add the children on your wifes form. I don't have experience of the online forms and the options you get.
3-i have council tax on both me and wife name only one thing on both name, she got water bill on her name, bank statement on her name, i have few for mine and for child i have older NHS letters , few from schools as well , hope they will be ok to attached along? or need recent one all of them?
ANY letters to either of your names or joint names for the last two years.
4-i have read guide line i think we don't need criminal certificate now?
Not required.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

ranashaz
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by ranashaz » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:24 pm

Dear CR001,

thank you i am living at current address with family from last march 2019 , its not 2 year in total , i have changed my personal address to my recent address in last sep 2019 before was my previous address and my family address starts from april 2019,please guide its not two year.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:17 pm

ranashaz wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:24 pm
Dear CR001,

thank you i am living at current address with family from last march 2019 , its not 2 year in total , i have changed my personal address to my recent address in last sep 2019 before was my previous address and my family address starts from april 2019,please guide its not two year.
You do need co habitation proof that covers the full 2 years.

But they don't need to be the same address throughout - all that is needed is the address for you and your partner need to be the same. So, for example if you have some documents dated Aug 2018, Dec 2018 and Feb 2019 (this is just a random choice - you can choose any) that show both of you in your previous address, that works
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

ranashaz
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by ranashaz » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:47 am

dear marcnath,

thank you for guide line

my family came in 22nd march 2019 till now its 1 year and 5 months before this to cover more 7 months i have proof of address only on my name not my wife name as they are not here in uk, i can provide different dates proof of addresses only on my name hope this will work as well, please guide?

Best Regards

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:17 pm

ranashaz wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:47 am
dear marcnath,

thank you for guide line

my family came in 22nd march 2019 till now its 1 year and 5 months before this to cover more 7 months i have proof of address only on my name not my wife name as they are not here in uk, i can provide different dates proof of addresses only on my name hope this will work as well, please guide?

Best Regards
I missed the fact that you are applying for an extension for the family.

Can you confirm where you found the requirement for evidence of living together_ Please copy and paste the relevant section.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

ranashaz
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by ranashaz » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:58 pm

dear marcnath,

below the section is

ranashaz wrote: ↑
dear Moderators,

thank you

3. Your business documents or accountant letter are required, they are not relevant to a PBS Dependent extension. YOu need passports, BRPs, marriage and birth certs, mainteance funds for 90 days of £630 for each dependent (total £3150) in either your personal account or your wifes' personal account plus you need 2 years evidence of cohabitation documents in both your names, from 3 to 6 different sources, spread evenly for every 3 to 4 months.

thats why i have requested that family lived from end march 2019 and total time is nearly 1 year and 5 months till now , and before in my last address i was alone living family came straight away in new address.

so only my name proof for previous address will be fine?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:10 pm

ranashaz wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:58 pm
dear marcnath,

below the section is

ranashaz wrote: ↑
dear Moderators,

thank you

3. Your business documents or accountant letter are required, they are not relevant to a PBS Dependent extension. YOu need passports, BRPs, marriage and birth certs, mainteance funds for 90 days of £630 for each dependent (total £3150) in either your personal account or your wifes' personal account plus you need 2 years evidence of cohabitation documents in both your names, from 3 to 6 different sources, spread evenly for every 3 to 4 months.

thats why i have requested that family lived from end march 2019 and total time is nearly 1 year and 5 months till now , and before in my last address i was alone living family came straight away in new address.

so only my name proof for previous address will be fine?
So that requirement is from @CR001's answer, not the actual guideline?

I have not seen a requirement for cohabitation proof for dependent visa extension if you are married. It is needed for ILR and at that time, the minimum 2 years is definitely needed.

So, your 1+ year should be sufficient and may not even be needed.

ranashaz
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by ranashaz » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:41 am

Dear Marcnath,

thank you yes it was from this plat form and i hope rest info i have gained from this plat form is exact as needed.i would double check few points please guide.

1- my visa expiry will be selected from now to 3 year ahead when paying IHS ?
2- i don't need any business docs with family extension ?
3- once filling application form what status for myself as i am main applicant i will choose ? i am on indefinite now.
4-in the last sir if you guide again whats docs needed along this application for my family?
5- application forms are different for kids and wife? asking cause i heard that one form will be used for whole family? and do i have to fill application mentioning direct by applicant is filling or some one else(me)on behalf of applicant filling this form, what is best?

Best Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:24 am

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. You choose what the options are in the form. I don't believe there is an option of ILR in the extension form, so you would choose Tier 1 Ent. IHS will likely ask for it again and I understand that ILR is an option there.

4. This has already been answered, read the previous responses again.

5. We don't have sight of the online forms. You might get a question asking if other dependents are applying with your wife, who is the main applicant. You mentioned filling the application as the applicant, i.e. your wife.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

ranashaz
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by ranashaz » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:39 am

Dear CR001,

only the reason for asking again cause 2 different answers from same platform on cohabitation made me confusion that's why i asked again for double check.
thank you soo much all of guys helped a lot.

best Regards