ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NI Number

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Finepaddy
Mood:
Norway

NI Number

Post by Finepaddy » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:12 pm

hi,
NI Number office is closed now a days due to COVID any idea when they will open again ?
TIA
Finepaddy becomes badpaddy :mrgreen:

alterhase58
Germany

Re: NI Number

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:19 pm

Are you hoping to apply for a NINO in the UK? - Most of your postings are in the Ireland forum.
https://www.gov.uk/apply-national-insurance-number
Note the statement on the web site:
"You can start work without a National Insurance number if you can prove you can work in the UK. You can also still apply for benefits or a student loan."
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Finepaddy
Mood:
Norway

Post by Finepaddy » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:19 am

yeah i know i can work without NI number but still if anyone has any info for NI office re opening.
Finepaddy becomes badpaddy :mrgreen:

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:42 pm

Finepaddy wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:19 am
yeah i know i can work without NI number but still if anyone has any info for NI office re opening.
You can chat with them over the web for all general information.

https://www.tax.service.gov.uk/ask-hmrc ... 1595506133
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.