ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online IRP card renewals for everybody in Dublin from 20th of Jul

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ashton
Newly Registered
Nepal

Re: Online IRP card renewals for everybody in Dublin from 20th of Jul

Post by Ashton » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:07 am

by lucidj » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:56 pm

I sent my application on the 20th of July , they received it on the 22nd of July according to an post and I still haven't got my passport back. It's been almost 30 days now. My visa expires in the beggining of September and my job is at risk because of this delay, I hate this f*** system.

I also sent my application on 17th July for the renewal of IRP but still waiting for my documents to arrive. Tried to sent several emails but did not get any response from them. I am still waiting but do not really know what is happening as there is no communication from their side. If anyone knows anything plz share it :(

ailA2019
Ireland

Post by ailA2019 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:10 pm

Ashton wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:07 am
by lucidj » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:56 pm

I sent my application on the 20th of July , they received it on the 22nd of July according to an post and I still haven't got my passport back. It's been almost 30 days now. My visa expires in the beggining of September and my job is at risk because of this delay, I hate this f*** system.

I also sent my application on 17th July for the renewal of IRP but still waiting for my documents to arrive. Tried to sent several emails but did not get any response from them. I am still waiting but do not really know what is happening as there is no communication from their side. If anyone knows anything plz share it :(
The services were operating at half capacity but now will cut 20 % may be more from half capacity as restrictions tighten. as a result, will take a considerable period of time.

sugeie
Ghana

Post by sugeie » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:57 pm

The services were operating at half capacity but now will cut 20 % may be more from half capacity as restrictions tighten. as a result, will take a considerable period of time.
[/quote]

@ailA2019, were you getting your data from?

amolbawate
Ireland

Post by amolbawate » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:18 pm

Folks,

Just FYI, I got email from ISD today confirming my renewal of IRP is completed. I had submitted my application on 20th July.

Dear XXXX XXXXX,

Re: Your application for Irish Residency Permit Card Renewal (Dublin Region), Acknowledgement Number OREGXXXXXXXXXX, Application Date 20/07/2020.

The processing of your application has been completed and you will shortly receive your new Irish Residency Permit Card by post - (approximately 5-10 working days).

Separately, your passport will be returned to you by Registered Post. Your Registered Post Tracking Number for this is: XXXXXXXXXXXX.

Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery of your passport by An Post.
Regards,
XXXXXX XXXXXXX

ailA2019
Ireland

Post by ailA2019 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:56 pm

sugeie wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:57 pm

@ailA2019, were you getting your data from?
[/quote]

From my lawyer.

raptortx2020
Newly Registered
India

Post by raptortx2020 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:32 am

amolbawate wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:18 pm
Folks,

Just FYI, I got email from ISD today confirming my renewal of IRP is completed. I had submitted my application on 20th July.

Dear XXXX XXXXX,

Re: Your application for Irish Residency Permit Card Renewal (Dublin Region), Acknowledgement Number OREGXXXXXXXXXX, Application Date 20/07/2020.

The processing of your application has been completed and you will shortly receive your new Irish Residency Permit Card by post - (approximately 5-10 working days).

Separately, your passport will be returned to you by Registered Post. Your Registered Post Tracking Number for this is: XXXXXXXXXXXX.

Regards,
XXXXXX XXXXXXX
Hey thanks for the update.
I read somewhere they are processing based on the expiry dates. Just curious when did your previous IRP expire? I too apllied on 20th July and have no correspondance from them still and my email was not replied either which is worryinng as its been a month now with no update . Mine expired on first week of June. I hope get an update soon.

lucidj
Mood:
Ireland

Post by lucidj » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:20 am

I also did my application and sent documents for renewal on the 20th of July and still haven't heard from the. My visa was due to expire on the 8yj of August and they received my documents on the 22th of July.

raptortx2020
Newly Registered
India

Post by raptortx2020 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:17 pm

FYI, I just got an email from ISD confirming my renewal of IRP is completed similair to the email mentioned in the comments above. I had submitted my application on 20th July and the documents were received on 21st july. so it took a month for processing.

lucidj
Mood:
Ireland

Post by lucidj » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:07 pm

I also just got my email confirming application was successful, this means they are now processing documents handed to them on the 22th

ChristinaLeary
Turkey

Post by ChristinaLeary » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:33 pm

WHat date are they putting on the renewed IRP then?
Let's say if IRP was expired on 8th August and they received the application of 22nd July, but the processing was compeleted on 20th August (i.e. after the expiry of the IRP card), then what date are they putting on the IRP card to avoid any gaps for future naturalisation application?

Is it the date they have received the documents or what?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:48 pm

ChristinaLeary wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:33 pm
WHat date are they putting on the renewed IRP then?
Let's say if IRP was expired on 8th August and they received the application of 22nd July, but the processing was compeleted on 20th August (i.e. after the expiry of the IRP card), then what date are they putting on the IRP card to avoid any gaps for future naturalisation application?

Is it the date they have received the documents or what?
It's whenever you receive that email. If you receive the email on 20 August, that's the date in your passport.

All IRP expiry dates are auto extended to at least 20 September, so you won't have any gap.

beagle87
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by beagle87 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:05 pm

Hello all,

I had critical skills work permit and worked under stamp 1 for 2 years. I've been granted support letter for stamp 4, but due to COVID, my renewal in BQ office was delayed. In the mean time, they granted me a letter stating that I've got Stamp 4 for 1yr and that I will receive full 2 years once I register in BQ office.

On 20th of July I've submitted application for Stamp 4 via inisonline.jahs.ie, submitted all documents and paid 300e. Today I've received back my passport, and lo and behold, they stamped me for 1 year, instead of 2.

Does anyone else has this problem?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:39 pm

beagle87 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:05 pm
Hello all,

I had critical skills work permit and worked under stamp 1 for 2 years. I've been granted support letter for stamp 4, but due to COVID, my renewal in BQ office was delayed. In the mean time, they granted me a letter stating that I've got Stamp 4 for 1yr and that I will receive full 2 years once I register in BQ office.

On 20th of July I've submitted application for Stamp 4 via inisonline.jahs.ie, submitted all documents and paid 300e. Today I've received back my passport, and lo and behold, they stamped me for 1 year, instead of 2.

Does anyone else has this problem?
The online portal is not for those who seeks a change of status, so they might not have been properly trained on how to deal with this.

Send an email to burgh quay office. Include your stamp of 1 year, and correspondence from DBEI that says you should be granted a 2-year stamp, and ask them what they can do about it.

beagle87
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by beagle87 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:45 pm

Thanks, that's exactly what I did... Let's see what is going to happen.

Stanina
Ireland

Post by Stanina » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:53 pm

It looks like office are open in Dublin for first time registration and outside for the first/renewals:

"21 August 2020
Having closed to consider the revised public health guidance issued earlier this week, the Dublin area Registration Office at Burgh Quay will re-open for first-time registrations with effect from 24th August, but appointment. All appointments which have been issued for a date on or after 24th August will be honoured, and the office will operate with strict social distancing measures in place to protect our staff and customers.

The Registration Offices outside Dublin (previously opened) will also reopen on 24th August 2020. Appointments issued for a date after this will proceed with social distancing measures in place.

All renewals in the Dublin area are now being processed online only and the system has been available for all applicants since 20 July 2020 at https://inisonline.jahs.ie, and renewal applications will continue to be accepted and processed.

If you have any questions, please consult the Frequently Asked Questions document."

TryllZ

Post by TryllZ » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:23 am

Hi,

I submitted my online application on 26th July, my IRP (Stamp 1G) expired on 4th Aug, and till date haven't heard anything. I have sent numerous email enquiring status, nothing except auto-reply were received.

Also I have received my CSEP which is valid from 29th Sep, now I have paid for renewal of Stamp 1G. If I receive my IRP renewed (Stamp 1G) :

1. Will I have to pay again for changing to Stamp 1
2. Can I continue on Stamp 1G while still having my CSEP document or MUST I change from Stamp 1G to Stamp 1 ?

Thanks

sugeie
Ghana

Post by sugeie » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:24 am

lucidj wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:07 pm
I also just got my email confirming application was successful, this means they are now processing documents handed to them on the 22th
Has anyone else gotten theirs processed? i had hope that progress was being made but seems like nothing was done this week

Wow90
Ireland

Post by Wow90 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:59 pm

TryllZ wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:23 am
Hi,

I submitted my online application on 26th July, my IRP (Stamp 1G) expired on 4th Aug, and till date haven't heard anything. I have sent numerous email enquiring status, nothing except auto-reply were received.

Also I have received my CSEP which is valid from 29th Sep, now I have paid for renewal of Stamp 1G. If I receive my IRP renewed (Stamp 1G) :

2. Can I continue on Stamp 1G while still having my CSEP document or MUST I change from Stamp 1G to Stamp 1 ?

Thanks

I also submitted mine on the 26 of July and nothing yet. They received it the 29th though. I read somewhere that they are taking 5 to 6 weeks now

sugeie
Ghana

Post by sugeie » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:19 pm

Wow90 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:59 pm
TryllZ wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

I also submitted mine on the 26 of July and nothing yet. They received it the 29th though. I read somewhere that they are taking 5 to 6 weeks now

Hey can you post a link to where to saw this timeline?

wade200000
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by wade200000 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:43 am

Hi I need help here, I mistakingly posted NY passport and GNIB card without receiving the email confirmation after I made online registration, paid 300€, it shows delivered when I tracked an post, and I had email the inis office a few times, with no reply, would they still process my application or not, I have my return address on the envelope, or would they return it to me unprocessed?

kelvin8898
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by kelvin8898 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:27 pm

Wow90 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:59 pm
TryllZ wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

To @ Wow90 and @TryllZ
I also submitted mine (Stamp 4 renewal) online on 24 July, and send my passport & GNIB to them by registered post which was received by Reg office on 28 July as according to the tracking form AnPost.

I still haven't heard anything back from them, despite I have email them several times. Have you received yours yet ?

TryllZ

Post by TryllZ » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:58 am

@kelvin8898,

I have not heard anything till date.

sugeie
Ghana

Post by sugeie » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:17 am

Guys!! i just got an email from them

Dear .......,

Re: Your application for Irish Residency Permit Card Renewal (Dublin Region), Acknowledgement Number ............ Application Date 21/07/2020.

Separately, your passport will be returned to you by Registered Post. Your Registered Post Tracking Number for this is: ...........

Regards,
Xxxxxxxxx

Registration Office

Registration Office
Immigration Service Delivery
An Roinn Dlí agus Cirt agus Comhionannais
Department of Justice and Equality
Seachadadh Seirbhísí Inimirce, 13-14 Cé an Bhúrcaigh, Baile Átha Cliath 2, D02 XK70
Immigration Service Delivery, 13-14 Burgh Quay, Dublin 2, DO2 XK70

so keep your head up, its gonna happen for you guys this week.!!

kelvin8898
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by kelvin8898 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:20 pm

Good to know, finger crossed we will get good news soon :)

BaboiDamo
Greece

Post by BaboiDamo » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:22 pm

Yeah 6 weeks it s quite of a scandal though, we submitted the application on the 30th of July, received on the 31st. Then Monday the 3rd was a bank holiday. I don t expect to hear anything before the end of next week.

This is for a temporary stamp after submitting the application for permanent residence card (after 5 years stamp 4 eu fam)

We would like to go for a trip at the end of September, but even if we get the passport back on time my guess is they ll stamp it with a stamp 4 only, not eu fam, hence no trips allowed 🤦

Ah, and it is nearly 6 months we have submitted the permanent residence application and still no words from Eu Treaty rights.... although these guys have been much more responsive than general immigration so far