ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

studio flat

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Tls contact and uploading documents

Post by seagul » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:24 pm

oakley10 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:28 pm
Thanks
Tls contact different than u sent me .
like divorce certificate and application form and appendix 2 where should go?
There is no strict enforcement as what category must contain what specific documents rather all documents must be attempted to place metaphorically to the available categories. As long as all relevant documents are uploaded under whichever category, there shouldn't be any issue.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:37 pm

oakley10 wrote:
Thanks
Though may include it but no requirement for Appendix 2 anymore as it is all incorporated into the online form.

oakley10

Post by oakley10 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:00 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:37 pm
oakley10 wrote:
Thanks
Though may include it but no requirement for Appendix 2 anymore as it is all incorporated into the online form.
I'm not sure about appendix 2 . Do you know some one apply without appendix 2. Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:40 pm

oakley10 wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:00 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:37 pm
oakley10 wrote:
Thanks
I'm not sure about appendix 2 . Do you know some one apply without appendix 2. Thanks
Like hundreds of people since it came out on this forum that it is not mandatory, I applied without Appendix 2.

oakley10

studio flat

Post by oakley10 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:10 pm

hi to all.

i would like to apply for spouse visa to my wife soon because she pregnenant for 4.5 month and iwant her to deliver the baby in the uk. my accommodation is studio flat and i have tennancy agreement from land lord.

1)do i need property inspection report?

2)how can i count studio flat on the form?
Last edited by oakley10 on Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Casa

Re: studio flat

Post by Casa » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:13 pm

oakley10 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:10 pm
hi to all.

i would like to apply for spouse visa to my wife soon because she pregnenant for 4.5 month. my accommodation is studio flat.i have tennancy agreement from land lord.

do i need property inspection report?
No, but you need a letter from your landlord stating that they have no objection to your wife living with you in the property.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

oakley10

Post by oakley10 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:18 pm

Casa wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:13 pm
oakley10 wrote:
hi to all.

i would like to apply for spouse visa to my wife soon because she pregnenant for 4.5 month. my accommodation is studio flat.i have tennancy agreement from land lord.

do i need property inspection report?
No, but you need a letter from your landlord stating that they have no objection to your wife living with you in the property.

thanks

i have open plan with Spam and bed and sofa and separet toillet and shower but not sharing with any one.

how can i count studio flat on the form?

Manugmedia
Ethiopia

Post by Manugmedia » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:45 pm

The guidance in terms of accommodation is, no account shall be taken of a child under the age of one. so you are okay on that.
A studio flat is one bed roomed.
If you can afford it just pay for a property inspection report, i always say don't give ECO any chances to refuse you a Visa. Also note if you mention your wife is expectant, it will raise massive red flags.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:54 pm

oakley10 wrote:
hi to all.

i would like to apply for spouse visa to my wife soon because she pregnenant for 4.5 month and iwant her to deliver the baby in the uk.
Given the present languorous visa processing and the airline threshold within which a pregnant woman can board the flight might punctuate your plan.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

oakley10

Post by oakley10 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:12 pm

Manugmedia wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:45 pm
The guidance in terms of accommodation is, no account shall be taken of a child under the age of one. so you are okay on that.
If you can afford it just pay for a property inspection report, i always say don't give ECO any chances to refuse you a Visa. Also note if you mention your wife is expectant, it will raise massive red flags.
i have pregnancy test analysis with positive result with translate .

do i have to mention my wife is expectant will be good to show this relationship is genuine?

oakley10

Post by oakley10 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:17 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:54 pm
oakley10 wrote:
hi to all.

i would like to apply for spouse visa to my wife soon because she pregnenant for 4.5 month and iwant her to deliver the baby in the uk.
Given the present languorous visa processing and the airline threshold within which a pregnant woman can board the flight might punctuate your plan.
thanks.

i think if 7.5 months for pregnancy will be ok for air lines .its good to let me know ,i will get a certificate from the doctor to let her to fly without any health problems.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:19 pm

oakley10 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:12 pm
Manugmedia wrote:

do i have to mention my wife is expectant will be good to show this relationship is genuine?
There is no requirement to mention pregnancy. It is irrelevant to the spouse visa application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

oakley10

Post by oakley10 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:09 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:19 pm
oakley10 wrote:
Manugmedia wrote:

There is no requirement to mention pregnancy. It is irrelevant to the spouse visa application.

thanks

but i think is good to prove my relationship is genuine?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:38 pm

oakley10 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:17 pm
seagul wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:54 pm
oakley10 wrote:
hi to all.

thanks.

i think if 7.5 months for pregnancy will be ok for air lines .its good to let me know ,i will get a certificate from the doctor to let her to fly without any health problems.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy ... -pregnant/

Manugmedia
Ethiopia

Post by Manugmedia » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:41 pm

oakley10 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:09 pm
CR001 wrote:
oakley10 wrote:
Manugmedia wrote:

thanks

Why are you trying to complicate things, pregnancy does not prove anything and like @CR001 said, it's irrelevant.
Note, the ECO is at liberty to exercise Means Test in making their decision on matters finance. In which if you talk of pregnancy there will be a child involved and they will need to be sure you can support the extra member. financial requirements will take a whole new dimension.
KISS. (Keep it simple and straight forward)

Also i suggest you include this in Family Category.
-sponsor divorce certificate
-chat logs
-photos.
and add Employment Contract on Employment category

oakley10

Post by oakley10 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:12 pm

Manugmedia wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:41 pm
oakley10 wrote:
CR001 wrote:
oakley10 wrote:

thanks

Why are you trying to complicate things, pregnancy does not prove anything and like @CR001 said, it's irrelevant.
Note, the ECO is at liberty to exercise Means Test in making their decision on matters finance. In which if you talk of pregnancy there will be a child involved and they will need to be sure you can support the extra member. financial requirements will take a whole new dimension.

-chat logs
-photos.
thanks

i know the pregnancy its irrelevant for spouse visa. but will show the marriage is genuine like chat logs and the photos . if the child british i dont need extra financial requirement more than 18600.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:29 am

oakley10 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:12 pm
Manugmedia wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:41 pm
oakley10 wrote:
CR001 wrote:

thanks

-chat logs
-photos.
thanks

i know the pregnancy its irrelevant for spouse visa. but will show the marriage is genuine like chat logs and the photos . if the child british i dont need extra financial requirement more than 18600. British child will not require to meet financial requirement, only the spouse at 18,600.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:29 am

oakley10 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:12 pm
i know the pregnancy its irrelevant for spouse visa. but will show the marriage is genuine like chat logs and the photos .
Handful of pregnancy related letters can be included in subsisting relationship evidences.

oakley10

Post by oakley10 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:54 pm

thank you guys for all the Support from this amazing website.

I live in studio flat and i have tenancy agreement. Can change no objection letter with property inspection report .thanks

oakley10

Post by oakley10 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:56 pm

I live in studio flat and i have tenancy agreement. Can change no objection letter with property inspection report .thanks

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:28 pm

oakley10 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:56 pm
Can change no objection letter with property inspection report .thanks
What do you mean by the above? :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:41 pm

oakley10 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:56 pm

Different purposes are served by each. The NOC is makes aware that the land lord/agent has legitimately given the right for spouse to be in the property and right to rent check authority exercised. In the case of you in studio flat, PIR gives more credence to the property being fit in terms of available space for accommodation in compliance with the Housing Act.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:53 pm

Property inspection report won't be needed but do inform to landlord/letting agent regarding your wife's pregnancy/additional occupant (even not being counted) to comply with any peculiar clause (if any) on your tenancy agreement which other than in academics enforce nowhere.

oakley10

Post by oakley10 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:36 pm

i mean if i did not get no objection letter from landlord .

1/ accommodation prove

--can i send tennancy agreement and property inspection report only.

oakley10

Post by oakley10 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:41 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:53 pm
Property inspection report won't be needed but do inform to landlord/letting agent regarding your wife's pregnancy/additional occupant (even not being counted) to comply with any peculiar clause (if any) on your tenancy agreement which other than in academics enforce nowhere.
thanks

the new baby will star counting after 1year under accommotion overcrowding law.