ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success - Thank you all, Happy to give back

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ILRGB
India

ILR post payment steps?

Post by ILRGB » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:26 pm

Dear experts

I have completed the standard application fee payment for my ILR set o application.

Next do I upload on UKVCAS website or wait for email to send across the documenst via email?

Kindly suggest please based on current scenario.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: ILR post payment steps?

Post by seagul » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:35 pm

ILRGB wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:26 pm
Dear experts

I have completed the standard application fee payment for my ILR set o application.

Next do I upload on UKVCAS website or wait for email to send across the documenst via email?

Kindly suggest please based on current scenario.
https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/help-support/o ... eDocuments
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ILRGB
India

Re: ILR post payment steps?

Post by ILRGB » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:37 pm

Thank your for the pointer.

ILRGB
India

ILR Set 0 Consent Form query

Post by ILRGB » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:15 am

Can you please provide your inputs re Consent form?

1. Do I sign only page 1 of the form (the form has 3 pages)?

2. Should the date of signature be the same as the date of application submission/payment date?

3. Can I sign digitally, save and then upload the signed version to the portal?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR Set 0 Consent Form query

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:43 pm

ILRGB wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:15 am
Can you please provide your inputs re Consent form?

1. Do I sign only page 1 of the form (the form has 3 pages)?

2. Should the date of signature be the same as the date of application submission/payment date?

3. Can I sign digitally, save and then upload the signed version to the portal?
1) Consent form has 3 parts. Applicant signs Part 1. Part 2 and Part 3 clearly says who has to sign. If you fall under that sign accordingly otherwise leave it.

2) Does not matter

3) Best to print, sign and then scan again.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ILRGB
India

Re: ILR Set 0 Consent Form query

Post by ILRGB » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:09 pm

Thank you for the inputs Cullinan

ILRGB
India

ILR Set 0 Bank Statment query

Post by ILRGB » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:38 am

Dear experts

I applied for ILR set o on 20 July and finalizing the upload now after receiving the FES email for IDV app.

On the application date, I was considering using the interim july bank statement with the June salary details.

Now I have the full month July bank statement with the June salary details.

Both the above satsisfy the condition that the bank statement covers the June payslip details dated no earlier than one calendar month before the date of the application.

Which July statement should I upload - interim or full?

Please can anyone advise?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Set 0 Bank Statment query

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:12 am

Topics merged. Can you please keep your queries in one topic. It is not necessary to start an new topic with each question you have.

https://www.immigrationboards.com/annou ... t5722.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:13 am

ILRGB wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:38 am
Dear experts

I applied for ILR set o on 20 July and finalizing the upload now after receiving the FES email for IDV app.

On the application date, I was considering using the interim july bank statement with the June salary details.

Now I have the full month July bank statement with the June salary details.

Both the above satsisfy the condition that the bank statement covers the June payslip details dated no earlier than one calendar month before the date of the application.

Which July statement should I upload - interim or full?

Please can anyone advise?
Date of application is the date you submit and pay online and that is the relevant date for your supporting documents, ie dated on or before the application date.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ILRGB
India

Post by ILRGB » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:55 am

Thanks CR001

I applied/payed on July 20 - which means ALL my documents, including bank statement, should be on or before July 20, which is my application date.

is that correct?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:05 am

ILRGB wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:55 am
Thanks CR001

I applied/payed on July 20 - which means ALL my documents, including bank statement, should be on or before July 20, which is my application date.

is that correct?
Correct yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

ILRGB
India

ILR Biometric Card Delivery

Post by ILRGB » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:36 am

Dear experts, applicants

Any idea if the ILR biometrics card is sent to the solicitors address OR to the applicant address and if there is a way to track the status of the delivery?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: ILR Biometric Card Delivery

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:05 am

ILRGB wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:36 am
Dear experts, applicants

Any idea if the ILR biometrics card is sent to the solicitors address OR to the applicant address and if there is a way to track the status of the delivery?
This will be delivered to the address stated for correspondence so you may want to clarify with your solicitor on that i.e whether it is yours or the firms ( Also if there were previous exchange of correspondence(s) do you get it at your address or the Solicitor gets it and informs you?- this can be a pointer). Delivery is made by DX or TNT and not much information on tracking except you receive notification from them to expect.

ILRGB
India

Post by ILRGB » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:48 pm

Thanks for your inputs.

Last time I got it delivered via DX.

But when I checked with DX today they said they do not deliver BRP cards these days. So I assume it will be TNT.

By chance have you received your BRP card recently via TNT or DX?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:47 pm

ILRGB wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:48 pm
Thanks for your inputs.

Last time I got it delivered via DX.

But when I checked with DX today they said they do not deliver BRP cards these days. So I assume it will be TNT.

By chance have you received your BRP card recently via TNT or DX?
No, I have not received from either recently. Expect those who have to reply you.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:09 pm

ILRGB wrote:
Dear experts, applicants

It can be sent to either of the addresses. Also courier company allows the addressee to collect their package from their local depot as well.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ILRGB
India

Post by ILRGB » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:14 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:09 pm
ILRGB wrote:
Dear experts, applicants

It can be sent to either of the addresses. Also courier company allows the addressee to collect their package from their local depot as well.
Thanks for your valuable inputs

mcr2013

Post by mcr2013 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:46 pm

when did u receive email of approval ?

ILRGB
India

ILR success email, now resign

Post by ILRGB » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:47 pm

Dear experts

I have received an email conformation that my ILR application has been successful. BRP to be sent etc.

I am looking to resign and take up a new job ASAP>

Should I wait for my new ILR BRP card to arrive and then resign or is the email confirmation a 100% proof and I can feel safe about my new leave to to remain status?

Thanks in advance.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: ILR success email, now resign

Post by bruteforce » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:53 pm

You are free to resign or start another job.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:54 pm

ILRGB wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:47 pm
Dear experts

I have received an email conformation that my ILR application has been successful. BRP to be sent etc.

Should I wait for my new ILR BRP card to arrive and then resign or is the email confirmation a 100% proof and I can feel safe about my new leave to to remain status?

Thanks in advance.
Better to wait until the BRP arrives which might takes several months instead days as experienced by many members. And without BRP, you won't be employed by any employer.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:03 pm

ILRGB wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:47 pm
Dear experts

Thanks in advance.
For the new job would you be asked for your right to work document or immigration status? Should it be a case of only count your eggs when it's hatched i.e. to have your BRP at hand first.

ILRGB
India

Post by ILRGB » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:11 pm

Thank you very much for your inputs.

As per email the current BRP card needs to cut and sent back to a given address.

Also after receiving the ILR success email, I checked the right to work status on https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work using the present BRP card ID (of current eomployer).

As per the website, the BRP card (the one issued by current employer) has expired.

Is this usual?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:20 pm

ILRGB wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:11 pm

As per email the current BRP card needs to cut and sent back to a given address.

Also after receiving the ILR success email, I checked the right to work status on https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work using the present BRP card ID (of current eomployer).

As per the website, the BRP card (the one issued by current employer) has expired.

Is this usual?
Many times error message encounter on doing so, so better to not follow it as you have been issued with new BRP for which you should wait.

Mhunited
Newly Registered

Post by Mhunited » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:10 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:20 pm
ILRGB wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:11 pm

Is this usual?
Many times error message encounter on doing so, so better to not follow it as you have been issued with new BRP for which you should wait.
Hai
Your current brp card still valid?