ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding employment details

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Xenia153
Newly Registered
India

Regarding employment details

Post by Xenia153 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:41 am

I’m going to apply for tier 4 visa For masters in uk from India . I had a question. And I would be grateful if someone could help me figure this out .
Now in the visa guideline , it’s been mentioned that there is no need to provide past employment details for tier 4 visa , and I graduated in 2017, so in that case , do I need to fill in the employment details in the Tier 4 application form online or leave it empty and just focus on the other documents ( maintenance , tuition fees and documentary evidences needed by the uni )
Kindly let me know thanks

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Regarding employment details

Post by sah10406 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:14 am

You are conflating two different matters: information the form asks for, and documents you need to include with your application.

You simply need to answer the questions they ask you, assuming they are relevant to you. If any evidence of anything is required, the form will prompt you for it.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.