ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Citizenship from ILR-entrepreneur

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

msaleemu
Pakistan

British Citizenship from ILR-entrepreneur

Post by msaleemu » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:21 pm

Hello every one.

I am planning to apply for BC soon. ILR date of issue 24/09/2019.
Is it ok to apply for BC on 25/09/2020 onward?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: British Citizenship from ILR-entrepreneur

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:27 pm

msaleemu wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:21 pm
Hello every one.

I am planning to apply for BC soon. ILR date of issue 24/09/2019.
Is it ok to apply for BC on 25/09/2020 onward?
Yes. You have to be on ILR for min 12 months if you are applying in your own right. Your 12 months complete on 23/9/20. Best to give 1-2 day margin and apply on 25th.
Also make sure you meet the physical presence requirement in UK 5 years ago preceding the date of application. Lets say if you apply on 25/9/20 you must be physically present in UK on 26/9/15.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:40 am

Thank you CULLINAN.

Should i need to upload any additional documents apart what I got at the end of my application

Should I need to upload recent wage slips?

Ltd company Current Appointment letter ?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:45 am

msaleemu wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:40 am
Thank you CULLINAN.

Should i need to upload any additional documents apart what I got at the end of my application

Should I need to upload recent wage slips?

Ltd company Current Appointment letter ?
No
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:41 pm

Hi Guys

1)What documents i need to submit for Proof of living in the UK?. I submitted photo page of my passport as i did not travel outside UK in last 5 years. Is there anything else i need to submit?

2)proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions?. I submitted ILR scan copy, is it sufficient?

please reply

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:03 pm

msaleemu wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:41 pm
Hi Guys

1)What documents i need to submit for Proof of living in the UK?. I submitted photo page of my passport as i did not travel outside UK in last 5 years. Is there anything else i need to submit?

2)proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions?. I submitted ILR scan copy, is it sufficient?

please reply
1) No. But it would be best if you could submit full passport scan covering the qualifying period.

2) Yes

Rambo_ILR
India

Post by Rambo_ILR » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:07 pm

msaleemu wrote:
Hi Guys

1)What documents i need to submit for Proof of living in the UK?. I submitted photo page of my passport as i did not travel outside UK in last 5 years. Is there anything else i need to submit? - Visa approval letters / P60's last 5 years

2)proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions?. I submitted ILR scan copy, is it sufficient? - ILR approval letter / BRP copy

please reply

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:09 pm

msaleemu wrote:
1) No. But it would be best if you could submit full passport scan covering the qualifying period including the last visa stamp when you arrived in UK (given you did not travel in the last 5 years).

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:14 pm

Thank you CULLINAN

I submitted scanned paged of all previous passports with my current passport. Current passport does not have any stamp so I only submitted phot page of current passport. is that everything i need to submit in relation to Proof of living in the UK f

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:18 pm

msaleemu wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:14 pm
Thank you CULLINAN

I submitted scanned paged of all previous passports with my current passport. Current passport does not have any stamp so I only submitted phot page of current passport. is that everything i need to submit in relation to Proof of living in the UK f
You only need passport(s) covering the last 5 years. Yea thats fine.

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:18 pm

Thank you

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:24 am

Dear CULLINAN , please advise

I submitted my online application on 26/09/2020. I am unable to book biometrics appointment till date. Some paid appointment available but i do not want to pay another £110.00

What should i need to do?

should i need to contact UKVCAS over the phone or i need to wait.

I am wondering just in case UKVCAS may cancel my application because i have not submitted my biometrics .

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:17 pm

msaleemu wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:24 am
Dear CULLINAN , please advise

I submitted my online application on 26/09/2020. I am unable to book biometrics appointment till date. Some paid appointment available but i do not want to pay another £110.00

What should i need to do?

should i need to contact UKVCAS over the phone or i need to wait.

I am wondering just in case UKVCAS may cancel my application because i have not submitted my biometrics .
You have a deadline to submit biometrics. It will be quoted on the UKVI account @further actions page. Usually it is 2 months from date of application. You must submit biometrics before that date, free or paid or any other location. Free appointments are taken fast. UKVCAS helpline will only waste your time and money.

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:08 pm

I managed to book appointment for 16/11/2020. Thank you for your help