ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistani Birth Cert Verification

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

White_Pearl
Ireland

Re: Pakistani Birth Cert Verification

Post by White_Pearl » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:25 am

Hi

None of the documents are ever verified with NADRA directly.
They are always verified with the issueing offices/union councils where the life event entries are recorded.

Blessings123
Pakistan

Post by Blessings123 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:53 am

White_Pearl wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:25 am
Hi

None of the documents are ever verified with NADRA directly.
They are always verified with the issueing offices/union councils where the life event entries are recorded.
I thought union councils are not there anymore. If nadra is issuing the certificate, it’s makes more sense for them to verify that as well.

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:40 pm

I had received the following reply, last month.

Dear Applicant,

It is to inform you that NADRA has nothing to do with issuance or verification of marriage/birth/death/divorce certificate, it is issued by the concerned union council under Provincial Government, NADRA just update applicant’s marital status through certificates issued by Union Councils. For verification of such type of documents you need to consult the concerned UC.

Regard's

Follow the link below to check the status of the ticket #xxxx

Blessings123
Pakistan

Post by Blessings123 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:26 am

White_Pearl wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:40 pm
I had received the following reply, last month.

Dear Applicant,

It is to inform you that NADRA has nothing to do with issuance or verification of marriage/birth/death/divorce certificate, it is issued by the concerned union council under Provincial Government, NADRA just update applicant’s marital status through certificates issued by Union Councils. For verification of such type of documents you need to consult the concerned UC.

That’s interesting ! Did you get this email from Nadra? So even though the birth certificate was issued by Nadra but it will still be verified by union council?

Regard's

Follow the link below to check the status of the ticket #xxxx
That’s interesting ! Did you get this email from Nadra? So even though the birth certificate was issued by Nadra but it will still be verified by union council?

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:53 am

Hi

Yes, i received this email from Nadra headquarters.
Yes, the verification is through UC because all entries are made in the UC and not with Nadra directly.

All cert are issued by Nadra. Each UC has a computer unit installed with specific Nadra database software from which they print those certificates.
Nadra itself, doesn’t issue certs or does not make any changes or entries.
CNIC/NICOP are directly issued by Nadra based on the info they have in their system. That info is pulled from the computer units which are installed in the UC.

So you and others birth certs will be verified with them incase needed.
But i believe once they are attested from MOFA Pakistan, they can be verified/attested once again by the Embassy of Pakistan in Dublin.

Not sure where the birth certs are being sent, to Embassy in Dublin or back to Pakistan to UC.

And the most annoying thing about all this is, whoever you will contact you will not get any correct reply from your query, so there is no chance to escalate/speed up the verification. 😔 i have been in alot of contact since 2017 with Nadra Pakistan, UC and Embassy in Dublin.

I wish you all very good luck and patience.

bluesky1
Ireland

Post by bluesky1 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:21 am

Still waiting my passport.

bluesky1
Ireland

Post by bluesky1 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:25 am

I didnt even recieve these emails to state where the delay is so not sure if they r even working on my application.

Taki
Ireland

Post by Taki » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:49 pm

White_Pearl wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:53 am
Hi

Yes, i received this email from Nadra headquarters.
Yes, the verification is through UC because all entries are made in the UC and not with Nadra directly.

All cert are issued by Nadra. Each UC has a computer unit installed with specific Nadra database software from which they print those certificates.
Nadra itself, doesn’t issue certs or does not make any changes or entries.
CNIC/NICOP are directly issued by Nadra based on the info they have in their system. That info is pulled from the computer units which are installed in the UC.

So you and others birth certs will be verified with them incase needed.
But i believe once they are attested from MOFA Pakistan, they can be verified/attested once again by the Embassy of Pakistan in Dublin.

Not sure where the birth certs are being sent, to Embassy in Dublin or back to Pakistan to UC.

And the most annoying thing about all this is, whoever you will contact you will not get any correct reply from your query, so there is no chance to escalate/speed up the verification. 😔 i have been in alot of contact since 2017 with Nadra Pakistan, UC and Embassy in Dublin.

I wish you all very good luck and patience.
What do mean”you have been in lot of contact since 2017 with NADRA, UC, and embassy in Dublin”?
R U also waiting for passport since 2017 Or something else for which u r in contact with these authorities?

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:36 pm

I had been in contact for something else with UC/ Nadra and the Embassy here in Dublin.
Nothing to do with any immigration thing.
I don’t have any application pending with INIS.
I have many friends who usually has some questions/issues going on. This forum is very helpfull for their issues and questions. Posts by Littlerr and Obie and some other users are very informative and interesting to read.

Taki
Ireland

Post by Taki » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:02 pm

White_Pearl wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:36 pm
I had been in contact for something else with UC/ Nadra and the Embassy here in Dublin.
Nothing to do with any immigration thing.
I don’t have any application pending with INIS.
I have many friends who usually has some questions/issues going on. This forum is very helpfull for their issues and questions. Posts by Littlerr and Obie and some other users are very informative and interesting to read.
Thank you for prompt reply.

bluesky1
Ireland

Post by bluesky1 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:44 pm

Any update guys?

bluesky1
Ireland

Post by bluesky1 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:34 pm

My application has been cancelled due to being unable to be processed in 6 months and now they asking to apply again. Reason being they r unable to get the birth cert verified from NADRA. Its Pakistani authorities fault they are not verifying the documents and thats probably why our naturalization application takes soo much time as well.

DublinGirl

Post by DublinGirl » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:07 am

Hi, Brother what application was cancelled was it citizenship OR passport application? Im bit confused is citizenship dept trying to verify your birth cert OR after citizenship approval passport office is trying to verify the birth cert. Because Nigerian brothers used to have this same issue few years back i know because my was in same situation from Nigeria?

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:43 am

bluesky1 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:34 pm
My application has been cancelled due to being unable to be processed in 6 months and now they asking to apply again. Reason being they r unable to get the birth cert verified from NADRA. Its Pakistani authorities fault they are not verifying the documents and thats probably why our naturalization application takes soo much time as well.
Hi

Along with the notification of cancellation, go to Pakistani embassy in Dublin.
And ask them if they could be of any help in getting it verified/contact Nadra.

Regards

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:44 am

Don’t request this by a phone call or e-mail.

Taki
Ireland

Post by Taki » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:45 pm

I haven’t received email but tracking system shows they have sent me email because my application was completed due to verification of birth cert. I had chat with them and according to them they will send me letter in this regard.Any one has an idea when they will return fee and when we can reapply.

Blessings123
Pakistan

Post by Blessings123 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:35 pm

For those of you who got email of cancellation. When did you apply? I applied on the 3rd and documents received by them on the 5th. My application is still showing in process. I haven’t got any email about cancellation. Not sure if it is a good sign or bad

dosti4ever
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by dosti4ever » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:33 am

I had same issue , I applied in March as well and received email yesterday that my application will be cancelled due to that they couldn't get verification from Nadra. But today i received irish passport by post . I hope who also posted here should have by today or by Monday.

Blessings123
Pakistan

Post by Blessings123 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:17 am

dosti4ever wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:33 am
I had same issue , I applied in March as well and received email yesterday that my application will be cancelled due to that they couldn't get verification from Nadra. But today i received irish passport by post . I hope who also posted here should have by today or by Monday.
Congrats. Did you recieve email previously that your birth certificate needs to be verified? Also if you don’t mind can I ask if your birth certificate is from Pakistan ?

bluesky1
Ireland

Post by bluesky1 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:07 pm

Inapplied for Irish passport after naturalization and dfa was trying to verify my birth cert. The cancelation letter also states that they will continue to wait for verification and if received my new application will be processed very quickly so I believe this is what has happened that they must have received ur verification so issued the passport.

I have contacted the embassy and they have adviced that I should get my cert verified by Forign Affairs office in Pakistan and than they can verify it here and that document should be submitted to passport office as that document shouldnt need any further verification

bluesky1
Ireland

Post by bluesky1 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:10 pm

Sorry forgot to mention when I spoke to the DFA team they said you can reapply straight away just will have to pay fee again and previous fee will be refunded in few weeks so I have submitted a new online application again hoping they will receive my verification soon now.

bluesky1
Ireland

Post by bluesky1 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:13 pm

Blessings123 your 6 months would be on 5th September so if they havnt received ur verification by than the system automatically cancels the application than.

Pak embassy said they received no request of verification so dont know where do dfa send there requests to

Blessings123
Pakistan

Post by Blessings123 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:55 pm

bluesky1 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:10 pm
Sorry forgot to mention when I spoke to the DFA team they said you can reapply straight away just will have to pay fee again and previous fee will be refunded in few weeks so I have submitted a new online application again hoping they will receive my verification soon now.
I got a letter today about cancellation of my application due to six months period. Very disappointed! So have you reapplies already? They said to wait till previous application fee is refunded.
Also do we need to send all documents again? Like original passport. Naturalisation cert. proof of address and Garda verification again?

bluesky1
Ireland

Post by bluesky1 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:40 pm

I have reapplied already. I asked them on chat and they said u can reapply straight away. Yes we need to send all documents as a new application.

dosti4ever
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by dosti4ever » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:56 pm

Hi thanks
yes its Pakistani birth certificate. It was surprising that they sent me an email yesterday that my application will be cancelled as it will be 6 months. I applied on 4th of March and today in morning i got by express post. First i thought it must be my all documents returned so i could reapply again but it was Irish passport.The issue date is 3rd September like same time they printed passport yesterday and also sent me an email about cancellation.