ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependant Queries, please help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hamza127
Pakistan

Post by Hamza127 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:24 pm

Dear Moderators, I hope you are well. I had a question regarding pbs dependent extension. I am on the tier 1 entrepreneur route and I have applied for ilr as I used the fast track option of 3 years. My family have been my pbs dependents from the start (3 kids and my wife) and have been living in the uk with me. Our applications were submitted together on July 15th, they applied for a dependent extension and gave thier biometrics on August 19th. I am currently waiting for the idv app. Is it possible that they could get a result before my applicant lion is decided ?. Considering the current trend of applications getting quick decisions after biometrics. Any feedback and help will be highly appreciated. Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 dependant Queries, please help

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:32 pm

Please do not tag onto other members topics.
Is it possible that they could get a result before my applicant lion is decided ?

No. They will only get a decision once your ilr is granted. They don't qualify for an extension otherwise.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Hamza127
Pakistan

Post by Hamza127 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:44 am

Dear Sir,

Is there a possibility I can get a quick desicion after biometrics on the Idv app. Considering our brp’s expired on July 15th and my family has submitted thier biometrics in the centre since nearly 10 days. Thank you

Hamza127
Pakistan

Post by Hamza127 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:02 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:32 pm
Please do not tag onto other members topics.
Is it possible that they could get a result before my applicant lion is decided ?

No. They will only get a decision once your ilr is granted. They don't qualify for an extension otherwise.
I had a few questions about withdrawal of application. I have recently applied for ilr through accelerated route of T1 entrepreneur. My dependents applied for thier extension as they are not eligible for ilr. Our leave to remain in the uk expired together on July 15th and we submitted our application before that. My son needs to go back to his home country. Is it possible he can withdraw his current application and go back to his home country to re apply without having any negative consequences for our case. We applied on July 14th and my dependents gave thier biometric on August 19th. I am yet to give mine as I am waiting for the idv app. Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:05 pm

Can you please stop tagging your questions onto every topic you find!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Hamza127
Pakistan

Post by Hamza127 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:05 pm

@CR001 Thank you in advance Sir

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:07 pm

Hamza127 wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:44 am
Dear Sir,

Is there a possibility I can get a quick desicion after biometrics on the Idv app. Considering our brp’s expired on July 15th and my family has submitted thier biometrics in the centre since nearly 10 days. Thank you
You have to wait to hear back. There is no way to speed up the process.

How old is your son?

He is free to leave, the application will automatically be withdrawn but you will lose the fees you have paid as biometrics have already been enrolled.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Hamza127
Pakistan

Post by Hamza127 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:10 pm

My son is 16 years of age turning 17 on September 3, I do not mind paying the fees again after resubmission back home but what I want to know is that will he lose the 3 years he has already been granted on his previous leave if the application is withdrawn due to him travelling out the country.

Hamza127
Pakistan

Post by Hamza127 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:10 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:05 pm
Can you please stop tagging your questions onto every topic you find!!!
I am sorry. Just extremely worried and having panic attacks at the moment

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:14 pm

Hamza127 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:10 pm
My son is 16 years of age turning 17 on September 3, I do not mind paying the fees again after resubmission back home but what I want to know is that will he lose the 3 years he has already been granted on his previous leave if the application is withdrawn due to him travelling out the country.
Yes, his clock will likely restart from scratch again.

His section 3C protection ends when the application is withdrawn, making him an overstayer form the visa expiry date and as his visa has already expired more than 28 days ago, he starts again from scratch.

Why does he need to leave the UK?? How long is he planning to be away?
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Hamza127
Pakistan

Post by Hamza127 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:18 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:14 pm
Hamza127 wrote:

His section 3C protection ends when the application is withdrawn, making him an overstayer form the visa expiry date and as his visa has already expired more than 28 days ago, he starts again from scratch.

Oh no that’s terrible. He has to go back home because he doesn’t actually live in the uk with me as there is no absence limit on dependents. His school starts on sep 15. My Ilr could take up to 6 months and he can not miss 6 months of schools. What would you suggest. I am so confused and worried

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:29 pm

Hamza127 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:18 pm
CR001 wrote:
Hamza127 wrote:

Oh no that’s terrible. He has to go back home because he doesn’t actually live in the uk with me as there is no absence limit on dependents. His school starts on sep 15. My Ilr could take up to 6 months and he can not miss 6 months of schools. What would you suggest. I am so confused and worried
It is your choice what you choose to do.

Note however that once he turns 18, he will be unable to return on a visa as your dependent.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Hamza127
Pakistan

Post by Hamza127 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:37 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:29 pm
Hamza127 wrote:
CR001 wrote:
Hamza127 wrote:

Note however that once he turns 18, he will be unable to return on a visa as your dependent.
I guess I will keep him here in the UK but there is another problem. my Younger brother back home has Had a severe accident and can not walk. He lives alone with his kids and he needs me right now immensely. I need help regarding the cover letter I can send to home office requesting them to make an urgent desicion on my case, is there a thread which can guide me with all the information or can you suggest anything. Like what all do I need basically and what is the procedure because I have all the nessacary evidence eg brother’s hospital reports etc ...

Hamza127
Pakistan

Post by Hamza127 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:51 pm

@CR001

Hamza127
Pakistan

Post by Hamza127 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:32 pm

CR001 wrote:
Hamza127 wrote:

@CR001, is there a chance if he reapplies for the dependent extension as soon as he got back home that they won’t restart his clock and instead hold his application until I get a descion on my ILR. He is under 18

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:12 pm

Hamza127 wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:32 pm
CR001 wrote:
Hamza127 wrote:

@CR001, is there a chance if he reapplies for the dependent extension as soon as he got back home that they won’t restart his clock and instead hold his application until I get a descion on my ILR. He is under 18
What is the clock that you are talking about? There is no clock for children
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:13 pm

Hamza127 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:37 pm
CR001 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:29 pm
Hamza127 wrote:
CR001 wrote:

I guess I will keep him here in the UK but there is another problem. my Younger brother back home has Had a severe accident and can not walk. He lives alone with his kids and he needs me right now immensely. I need help regarding the cover letter I can send to home office requesting them to make an urgent desicion on my case, is there a thread which can guide me with all the information or can you suggest anything. Like what all do I need basically and what is the procedure because I have all the nessacary evidence eg brother’s hospital reports etc ...
There is no thread for this that I am aware of. You just need to write a letter in normal language and attach all evidence you have
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Hamza127
Pakistan

Post by Hamza127 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:13 pm

marcnath wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:12 pm
Hamza127 wrote:
CR001 wrote:
Hamza127 wrote:

@marcnath. The clock I am taking about is the qualifying period leading up to application for ilr (minimum of 5 Years If I am correct)

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:49 am

Hamza127 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:13 pm
marcnath wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:12 pm
Hamza127 wrote:
CR001 wrote:

@marcnath. The clock I am taking about is the qualifying period leading up to application for ilr (minimum of 5 Years If I am correct)
That is only applicable to the partner

Hamza127
Pakistan

Post by Hamza127 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:19 am

Thank you replying so swiftly, Just had a general question @marcnath. As HO states, if anyone with a pending application leaves the country, their application is withdrawn. My Q is how does the home office find out if my son has left the country while his visa application is pending, what is the procedure since we have our passports with us and don’t have to request back from HO. Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:24 am

Hamza127 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:19 am
Thank you replying so swiftly, Just had a general question @marcnath. As HO states, if anyone with a pending application leaves the country, their application is withdrawn. My Q is how does the home office find out if my son has left the country while his visa application is pending, what is the procedure since we have our passports with us and don’t have to request back from HO. Thank you
They are informed by the airlines through the Advance Passenger Information collected.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Hamza127
Pakistan

Post by Hamza127 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:32 am

Also is there an outside chance that they might not detect he has left the country and proceed as normal with application ? @Marcnath. Thank you

Hamza127
Pakistan

Post by Hamza127 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:11 pm

@CR001. Thank you

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:47 pm

Hamza127 wrote:
I don't know how they would know but they will definitely know when your son comes back.

Hamza127
Pakistan

Post by Hamza127 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:36 pm

marcnath wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:47 pm
Hamza127 wrote:
I don't know how they would know but they will definitely know when your son comes back.
@Marcnath. Just a general insight. Imagine if my son was to leave the uk and I stayed here and HO didn’t find out. They approved my ilr and his dependent extension and sent us our brp’s. Then he could come back in To the UK without any issues right ?. I’m not asking you to tell me exactly if this will happen but just to provide ur general insight. Thanks I’m advance