ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to get to UK - Tunisian married to Polish

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

skiesowner

How to get to UK - Tunisian married to Polish

Post by skiesowner » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:09 pm

Hello,

my future husband is Tunisian and I am Polish working in UK.
We plan to marry in Poland and live in UK together. What do we have to do, what documents we need to arange and where to let my husband come to UK to live and work?

I thank you very much for the advice and your kind help.

skiesowner

helpppppppppppp

Post by skiesowner » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:42 am

please helppppp

Samyr

Post by Samyr » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:29 am

Hello,
Where is your husband residing at the moment?

skiesowner

HELPPP

Post by skiesowner » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:35 am

He is resident legally from 2 years in Italy,I heard that he normaly do not need even any visa!!!I am so lost.and afraid we will have probs, please HELPPPP

flyboy
Member of Standing
Switzerland

Post by flyboy » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:43 am

After the marriage has taken place, your husband will have to apply for an EEA family permit from the British consulate, either in Poland or in Italy. With the family permit in hand, he can then join you in the UK or accompany you to the UK. He has the right to live and work in the UK.

As for the documents needed for the marriage in Poland, you'll have to consult the authorities in Poland.

skiesowner

Post by skiesowner » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:57 am

thank you very much "samyr"and"flyboy"you made me feel better,but all my worries are based about what I was hearing and reading about British consulate denying to many couples the right to be joined!!!!so do you suppose that my man will have for sure his EEA???namely I am working legally in Uk from 10 months. :? :?

flyboy
Member of Standing
Switzerland

Post by flyboy » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:38 pm

Nothing to worry about if it is not a marriage of convenience. You're exercising a treaty right in the UK and your husband has every right to be there with you. Wouldn't hurt to present some evidence of your relationship before the marriage along with the EEA family permit application.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:10 pm

It is generally easier to bring your spouse or partner into the Uk under EU regulations, than it is under UK law.

skiesowner

Post by skiesowner » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:20 pm

"casa" can you explain me better what do you mean by that,please!!

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:01 pm

Under EU regulations, you as a EU national (Polish), have a right to free movement throughout the EU member states, and as long as you are exercising your treaty rights, you have the right to have your husband join you in the UK.
UK law is much stricter regarding spouse visas, with applications from some countries showing a high percentage of refusals.

skiesowner

Post by skiesowner » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:40 am

I hope that everything will be ok,thx a lot you are so kind

skiesowner

Post by skiesowner » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:50 am

I hop that it is allowed that I leave here my mail as I want to be in touch with anyone who can help me.thx
last_romeo@hotmail.it

Richard66

Post by Richard66 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:27 pm

Last Romeo?? Is that YOU from tuttistranieri? Are you the Pole or are you the Tunisian? If your immigration history is anything like the one you describe on the Italian site, I'm really afraid the UK will take a very dim view of your application.

skiesowner

Post by skiesowner » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Yes I am the one of Tuttostranieri!!!and i wonder why the UK will take a very dim view of my application???explain me please???I am living in Italy and I am going to marry my girlfriend that is already living from about 1 year in Uk and we planned to join her there,what is the dim that Uk embassy can see in that ???

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:21 am

Have you had a sex change? You've been posting as the Polish girlfriend living in the UK who is 'desperate to be with her man in Italy'. :roll:

skiesowner

Post by skiesowner » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:27 am

"CASA" both of us is posting here and we are in need of help but such comments like the one of "richard" made us so afraid!!!!

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:43 am

It makes me very uncomfortable when I don't know who I'm answering and it's all written as the Polish girlfriend. It's a bit spooky. 8) As it is, you've got two separate threads going on this forum. :roll:
So one of you is posting from Italy, and the other from the UK? And the computer IP address?

skiesowner

Post by skiesowner » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:19 pm

"CASA",I suppose that our prob go farther than who is posting,me or my boy,so please all we need are answears and help just to have clear vision.thx

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:39 pm

skiesowner wrote:thank you very much "samyr"and"flyboy"you made me feel better,but all my worries are based about what I was hearing and reading about British consulate denying to many couples the right to be joined!!!!so do you suppose that my man will have for sure his EEA???namely I am working legally in Uk from 10 months. :? :?
I know this post was made from Italy where you (the tunisian are living), but why are you writing as your polish girlfriend who's in the Uk and calling yourself 'my man'??

skiesowner

Post by skiesowner » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:20 pm

"ARCHIGABE",I said in an other post that both of us are posting here using the same nick and I hope that is not a prob :? anyway we are looking for advise and help bearing in mind that we will be recognizing to receive any answer and help :cry:

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:26 pm

skiesowner wrote:"ARCHIGABE",I said in an other post that both of us are posting here using the same nick and I hope that is not a prob :? anyway we are looking for advise and help bearing in mind that we will be recognizing to receive any answer and help :cry:
Well, if you don't tell us the complete story then there is probably nothing more to advise you. All answers have been given already from what we know so far.

Richard66

Post by Richard66 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:32 pm

I sent you a private message before reading these posts. Interesting situation...