ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependant Queries, please help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 dependant Queries, please help

Post by marcnath » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:39 pm

Hamza127 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:36 pm
marcnath wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:47 pm
Hamza127 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:19 am
Thank you replying so swiftly, Just had a general question @marcnath. As HO states, if anyone with a pending application leaves the country, their application is withdrawn. My Q is how does the home office find out if my son has left the country while his visa application is pending, what is the procedure since we have our passports with us and don’t have to request back from HO. Thank you
I don't know how they would know but they will definitely know when your son comes back.
@Marcnath. Just a general insight. Imagine if my son was to leave the uk and I stayed here and HO didn’t find out. They approved my ilr and his dependent extension and sent us our brp’s. Then he could come back in To the UK without any issues right ?. I’m not asking you to tell me exactly if this will happen but just to provide ur general insight. Thanks I’m advance
Yes, it is possible you can do that.

But HO will have the right to revoke any approval they have given if they discover that at any time in the future even if it is many years down the line.

At some point, for example when applying for ILR, you will have to submit details of travel. And you cannot give false information.

If you want to take the risk that is entirely up to you. It is quite possible that it will never be found but, for example if false information is submitted, the consequences can be quite severe.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.