ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa salary

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Spouse visa bank statements help

Post by seagul » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:55 pm

geoeng wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:11 am

I don't think you necessarily need bank statements by month,
Other than the account holder's personal visit to branch to get a customized bank statement there is no UK bank who sends a bank statement which is lesser than a month. Most often the bank statements are sent with a set frequency of 1/3/6/12 months of frequency. Also most often the duration of payslips and frequency of bank statements aren't synchronous, for which no harm in attaching a slightly longer bank statement.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Samuk2020
Newly Registered

Spouse divorce help

Post by Samuk2020 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:02 pm

Hi there

I had divorce with my 1st wife in 2016,
She came to the UK as a my spouse.

I got married again in backhome last year
And about to apply for her visa.

My question is my ex wife filed the divorce with unreasonable behaviour, eg I assaulted her and I agreed that because I wanted the divorce,

Her allegations was false, which went to the crown court and I was found not guilty,

I got decree absolute,

So would that matter cause any problems to my new spouse application as I agreed her allegations of divorce?
Your kind reply will be much appreciated

Many thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Spouse divorce help

Post by seagul » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:20 pm

Samuk2020 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:02 pm
So would that matter cause any problems to my new spouse application as I agreed her allegations of divorce?
Not at all because unreasonable behavior is the most frequently usable reason for a swift way of divorcing, and most often respondent will have to admit the reasons (even not true) for a uncontested divorce.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Samuk2020
Newly Registered

Post by Samuk2020 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:42 pm

Thank you very much seagul,
1 more question.

After marriage I stayed with my wife only 13 days,
Of course it is my 2nd time application.
I believe that as a 2nd spouse application I will have to show lots of evidence to prove subsisting relationship,

I have direct line call records since i back UK from last year, what's app calls screenshots. Each months money sent receipts, I sent her mobile top ups once a week statements,
Is that enough?
I wanted to visit her this year but I couldn't travel for virus pandemic

Many thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:10 pm

Samuk2020 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:42 pm
Thank you very much seagul,
1 more question.

After marriage I stayed with my wife only 13 days,
Of course it is my 2nd time application.
I believe that as a 2nd spouse application I will have to show lots of evidence to prove subsisting relationship,

I have direct line call records since i back UK from last year, what's app calls screenshots. Each months money sent receipts, I sent her mobile top ups once a week statements,
Is that enough?
I wanted to visit her this year but I couldn't travel for virus pandemic

Many thanks
There is no set touchstone over the subsisting relationship evidences but based on widely accustomed belief these should be as much as possible. Most often the evidences such as wedding & honeymoon photos, family gatherings, entry/exit stamps, money receipts, whatsapp screenshots etc fulfil the purpose.

Samuk2020
Newly Registered

Spouse visa salary

Post by Samuk2020 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:20 pm

hi
I have a question, your answer would help me thanks.
My question is , I am currently employed with a fixed salary, in last months payment i have received an error payment from my company, I got my salary 0f 1500 net, and the next day I got 1400, my employer told me to refund and I refunded on next day,

So shall I not worry about that or just explain on my cover letter ?

Thanks

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Spouse visa salary

Post by Korekt » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:25 pm

You can submit as normal.

I suppose the first payment would have a wageslip to evidence it and the latter won't.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."