ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistani Birth Cert Verification

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Taki
Ireland

Re: Pakistani Birth Cert Verification

Post by Taki » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:02 pm

dosti4ever wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:56 pm
Hi thanks
yes its Pakistani birth certificate. It was surprising that they sent me an email yesterday that my application will be cancelled as it will be 6 months. I applied on 4th of March and today in morning i got by express post. First i thought it must be my all documents returned so i could reapply again but it was Irish passport.The issue date is 3rd September like same time they printed passport yesterday and also sent me an email about cancellation.
Did you know, whether they issued you a passport after getting verification from NADRA - Pakistan and on which dated you have applied for passport on line.

Taki
Ireland

Post by Taki » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:02 pm

dosti4ever wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:56 pm
Hi thanks
yes its Pakistani birth certificate. It was surprising that they sent me an email yesterday that my application will be cancelled as it will be 6 months. I applied on 4th of March and today in morning i got by express post. First i thought it must be my all documents returned so i could reapply again but it was Irish passport.The issue date is 3rd September like same time they printed passport yesterday and also sent me an email about cancellation.
Did you know, whether they issued you a passport after getting verification from NADRA - Pakistan and on which dated you have applied for passport on line.

dosti4ever
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by dosti4ever » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:49 am

I'm not sure if they got verification from NADRA or not. I applied on 4th of March 2020.

Taki
Ireland

Post by Taki » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:40 am

dosti4ever wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:49 am
I'm not sure if they got verification from NADRA or not. I applied on 4th of March 2020.
Thanks for prompt reply.

Blessings123
Pakistan

Post by Blessings123 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:37 pm

For those who got email or letter about cancellation of their application due to six months rule. What is the online tracker showing ? Although I got letter about cancellation but my application is still showing when I use online tracker. Not sure if that means it’s still in process and not cancelled. ?

bluesky1
Ireland

Post by bluesky1 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:06 pm

My online tracker shows that there is an issue with my application and an email has been sent. It doesnt state processing anymore. New application tracker is showing processing as usual.

Blessings123
Pakistan

Post by Blessings123 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:31 pm

My online tracker still shows application in process although I got an email saying it will be cancelled. Not sure what to make of this now?

Taki
Ireland

Post by Taki » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:13 pm

Anybody received their money back from Passport Service?

Taki
Ireland

Post by Taki » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:50 am

Blessings123 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:31 pm
My online tracker still shows application in process although I got an email saying it will be cancelled. Not sure what to make of this now?
Is there any update or further progression regarding your online application.

Blessings123
Pakistan

Post by Blessings123 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:41 pm

Any update guys? Has anyone reapplied. ? Have u sent the certificate of naturalisation again with your new application.

bluesky1
Ireland

Post by bluesky1 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:03 pm

Taki they said the money will be refunded in 3-4 weeks but we dont need to wait for the refund and can apply straight away which I have and yes I have sent all original documents again including the Birth Cert, Passport and Naturalization Cert.

Taki
Ireland

Post by Taki » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:54 pm

Thank you bluesky1 for updating and please continue to keep updating us here even when you received your money back or you will get your passport under your new application.
Thanks

Blessings123
Pakistan

Post by Blessings123 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:04 pm

Any update? Anyone got their fee refunded. I hope we don’t have to wait for another 6 month. I am pretty sure the birth certificate is gone missing. It should take weeks for the verification

bluesky1
Ireland

Post by bluesky1 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:18 am

New application under process. I hope so too they dont take any more time now. Someone I know is in same situation and has been asked by department to submit a NADRA birth certificate along with Familytree certificate from before marriage and after marriage, really cant understand whats that all about🥴

Blessings123
Pakistan

Post by Blessings123 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:56 am

Good luck blue sky. But would they still not wait till the birth certificate is verified ? Did you submit all the original documents and Garda verification again? Also do we need to mention the details of previous application with the new one ?

bluesky1
Ireland

Post by bluesky1 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:38 am

I reapplied online and there was nowhere to mention previous application details and yes submitted everything just like the first time. Im not sure how they will link up with the previous application its just all a mess right now.

Blessings123
Pakistan

Post by Blessings123 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:47 am

bluesky1 wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:38 am
I reapplied online and there was nowhere to mention previous application details and yes submitted everything just like the first time. Im not sure how they will link up with the previous application its just all a mess right now.
Did you write any cover letter explaining that your birth certificate is pending verification or something

bluesky1
Ireland

Post by bluesky1 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:31 pm

No I didnt send any cover letter actually.

Chap1122
Zimbabwe

Post by Chap1122 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:33 pm

Guys only sustainable solution is to lodge a complain on PM portal.

So please for future seekers anyone of you should complain to solve this issue once and forever.

Cheers

Taki
Ireland

Post by Taki » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:08 pm

The problem with complaint on Prime Minister Portal is we don’t have even proof, that the Irish passport services when and where sent our birth certificates for verification.

bluesky1
Ireland

Post by bluesky1 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:00 pm

I have actually already done this. I lodged a complain few weeks ago even got a call from some senior staff member of local nadra who said its normally verified from local union councils and he said that the embassy will send someone to verify document(doesnt really make sense) anyway very frustrated at this stage.

bluesky1
Ireland

Post by bluesky1 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:44 am

Any update guys. Have u reapplied and did u mention about ur previous application? What is ur online tracker showing, is it going in normal way or is it showing upto verification stage?

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:56 am

bluesky1 wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:00 pm
I have actually already done this. I lodged a complain few weeks ago even got a call from some senior staff member of local nadra who said its normally verified from local union councils and he said that the embassy will send someone to verify document(doesnt really make sense) anyway very frustrated at this stage.
That’s exactly the process, an official of the embassy/consulate will visit the union council.
And honestly not all the time during opening hours someone is present at the union councils.
That’s why it’s taking much time.

Taki
Ireland

Post by Taki » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:29 pm

I think there is no Irish embassy in Pakistan rather there is a Local Lawyer working in Karachi as honorary Councilor. I don’t understand how union council secretary can give access to any stranger. As long as I know they can only send any document for verification to M/O Foreign Affairs in Islamabad and they can get verification from secretary union council through concerned DC or police office. We can’t Pursue this issue with Pakistan Authorities without proper information like when, how and in which authorities they are in contact with for this purpose. If someone apply under FOI might be able to get real information in this regarding otherwise Nope.😂😂😂

Chap1122
Zimbabwe

Post by Chap1122 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:45 am

I think you should complain to PM Portal.Also apply for FOI.

Otherwise this issue will Langer on and your colleagues and motherland's fellow will suffer too .

Cheers