ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application transferred to VAC !!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

donrabinovic
Newly Registered
Egypt

Application transferred to VAC !!

Post by donrabinovic » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:16 pm

Hi all, was just checking the tracking section of my second tier 4 visa application.

The tracking shows 6 states.

-Biometrics enrollment done

-Application transferred to Dmc

-Application received by dmc

-Application transferred to VAC

-Application received by VAC

-Passport picked by applicant

After checking today, I see that there's a green checkbox on "application transferred to vac" which i assume means the decision has been made.

Does it mean anything ?
Note: My first application was refused due to incorrect financial evidence document but at that time I got an email from them to inform me about the refusal and telling me about the option of the administrative review request.

Edit : My question was that if the application was refused then they would wait to explore my decision regarding a potential administrative review and after that they can know whether to send the passport back or keep holding it till the final result of the administrative review.

Instead, as i mentioned in the topic, the application is already transferred to the VAC...

Should i assume that it has been approved ?!

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Application transferred to VAC !!

Post by Zerubbabel » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:23 pm

VAC, Visa Application Centre, you will hear from them soon. It means they took a decision for your case.