ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

**** COVID19 and UKVCAS Appointments **** (ONLY discuss here)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ANS1

Re: **** COVID19 and UKVCAS Biometrics Appointments **** (ONLY discuss here)

Post by ANS1 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:39 am

farazk86 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:11 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:30 pm
No intention to make anyone feel bad. Sorry if anything I said made anyone feel so.
This is a fast paced topic and I have tried my best to give my input but some members have had issues with my style of posts/or comments on the particular topic.
I voluntarily withdraw and will not post on this particular topic any further. Thank you and good luck all.
I'm a silent reader of this topic Cullinan, and although I'm not ILR but Tier 2 applicant I follow this thread because of how helpful people are and how much information is shared.

Almost everyone who interacts with you is grateful for your selfless help and your dedication to help. I have only read gratitude towards you (and iamwonder also, but since he got his decision he may not be as active anymore).

Almost everyone is grateful to your help and I have only read one person who disagreed with you why would you make such a harsh decision on basis of only 1 person who does not agree with you.

I reiterate, your help and posts are greatly valued and may Allah give you ajar for trying to help so many people in their time of distress.
I agree. Emotions run high in forums like these due to the significance of the discussions. Misunderstandings and disagreements are inevitable and it's difficult to interpret and convey thoughts through written words. But in the end everyone is here to help each other so I would hope no one takes anything personally- a healthy debate is enlightening.

@cullinan may you long continue to help others and be rewarded for your efforts. You provide a much needed balanced and logical approach, that helps put things into perspective when our emotions can take over and we are panicking! This forum needs experienced members like you to keep it going and will be lost without you. I'm going off topic so hope @cullinan will back to sort it out :oops:

iamawonder
Mood:
India

Post by iamawonder » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:37 am

@CULLINAN This thread definitely needs you and will be incomplete without you. You have been the guiding light for so many people and have helped them so selflessly. Many people rely on your experience and expertise. Please reconsider your decision. I can imagine how hard it must be to volunteer your precious time and help others.
#PleaseComeBackCullinan

shaan_ns
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by shaan_ns » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:29 am

farazk86 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:11 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:30 pm
No intention to make anyone feel bad. Sorry if anything I said made anyone feel so.
This is a fast paced topic and I have tried my best to give my input but some members have had issues with my style of posts/or comments on the particular topic.
I voluntarily withdraw and will not post on this particular topic any further. Thank you and good luck all.
I'm a silent reader of this topic Cullinan, and although I'm not ILR but Tier 2 applicant I follow this thread because of how helpful people are and how much information is shared.

Almost everyone who interacts with you is grateful for your selfless help and your dedication to help. I have only read gratitude towards you (and iamwonder also, but since he got his decision he may not be as active anymore).

Almost everyone is grateful to your help and I have only read one person who disagreed with you why would you make such a harsh decision on basis of only 1 person who does not agree with you.

I reiterate, your help and posts are greatly valued and may Allah give you ajar for trying to help so many people in their time of distress.

I'm cent percent agree with farazk86, even I'm Tier 2 applicant. CULLINAN your response and comments are very much helpful to large audience in the forum and I'm one of them. I urge you to continue with your good work and share your knowledge. Thanks a lot. Much appreciated.

Luluokis29
Mood:

Post by Luluokis29 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:59 am

#pleasecomebackcullinan.....we are sorry🙏

Ameline

Post by Ameline » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:11 am

I am a September applicant (04/09) and have been following this forum since the lock-down started in late March 2020. This forum was very helpful to many of us in very hard moments of doubts and anxiety. Many of us want to travel, are losing jobs and mortgages because of the delays. I, everyday, read through the comments in here even if I do not post and this makes me feel that I am supported by a whole community. A massive thanks to you CULLINAN and to CR001, iamawonder and all other people helping...

#pleasecomebackcullinan we need you CULLINAN, you were very helpful to many.

SUHE
Newly Registered

Post by SUHE » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:23 am

I applied for SET(M) in August and got the decision today (10th Sep). I followed this forum since July and decided to apply for SET(M) rather awaiting for Priority service. After submitting biometric, I received the decision even before 36 hours, which is super quick. Without this forum, I might still be still waiting for Priority service to come back (which may lead to lot of other problems). Massive thank to this forum.

iamawonder
Mood:
India

Post by iamawonder » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:33 am

Ameline wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:11 am
I am a September applicant (04/09) and have been following this forum since the lock-down started in late March 2020. This forum was very helpful to many of us in very hard moments of doubts and anxiety. Many of us want to travel, are losing jobs and mortgages because of the delays. I, everyday, read through the comments in here even if I do not post and this makes me feel that I am supported by a whole community. A massive thanks to you CULLINAN and to CR001, iamawonder and all other people helping...

#pleasecomebackcullinan we need you CULLINAN, you were very helpful to many.
Thanks @Ameline, glad I could be of help :)

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:51 am

@asap8 @farazk86 @ANS1 @iamawonder @shaan_ns @Luluokis29 @Ameline and ALL

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation and affection. It means a lot.

I have reconsidered my decision and I am happy to continue providing my inputs in this particular topic.

Please note I have no personal issues with any member posting in this thread. No hard feelings for anyone. The only issue is not to let this thread go OFF topic so it could be of help for ALL.

Moderators: I request you to please consider allowing the following discussions in this topic as they are all related and can not be avoided:

1. UKVCAS biometrics appointment issues.
2. IDV app related issues.
3. Documents upload questions via UKVCAS or IDV app.
4. Decisions turnaround discussion via UKVCAS or IDV app.

Let the show begin.

Love for All Hatred for None
Cullinan
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Toxic
Pakistan

Post by Toxic » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:52 am

CULLINAN wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:51 am

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation and affection. It means a lot.

I have reconsidered my decision and I am happy to continue providing my inputs in this particular topic.

Please note I have no personal issues with any member posting in this thread. No hard feelings for anyone. The only issue is not to let this thread go OFF topic so it could be of help for ALL.

Moderators: I request you to please consider allowing the following discussions in this topic as they are all related and can not be avoided:

Let the show begin.

Cullinan
Yaayy!
Welcome back!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:54 am

Hamza127 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:51 pm
Hey guys, I tried to submit my picture and do the liveness check on the app and it approves both the photo and liveness check but after it is done, it still says photo not completed. I don’t know what to do. Please help
Did you sort it out??
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:54 am

@Toxic
Yaayy!
Welcome back!
Thank you 😁

Dr strange marvel
Newly Registered

Post by Dr strange marvel » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:55 am

#pleasecomebackcullinan

There are many advertisement around the page, many of us are here because of moderators
who owns this website should pay moderators !

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:57 am

Dr strange marvel wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:55 am
#pleasecomebackcullinan
Thank you Dr strange marvel. I am back. 😁

Luluokis29
Mood:

Post by Luluokis29 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:01 am

CULLINAN wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:51 am

Let the show begin.

Cullinan
Yayyyyyy... Welcome back😘

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:02 am

Thank you Luluokis29 🙏

Desiro
Belarus

Post by Desiro » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:15 am

SUHE wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:23 am
I applied for SET(M) in August and got the decision today (10th Sep). I followed this forum since July and decided to apply for SET(M) rather awaiting for Priority service. After submitting biometric, I received the decision even before 36 hours, which is super quick. Without this forum, I might still be still waiting for Priority service to come back (which may lead to lot of other problems). Massive thank to this forum.
Did you submit your biometrics via app? When was your application submitted?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:37 am

Desiro wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:15 am
SUHE wrote:
OP applied on 2/8/20 and did NOT use the app. Full journey can be found in the timelines thread.

Guggi

Post by Guggi » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:52 am

Dear All,

Thank you everyone for input, this forum has been great in terms of updates on Covid related biometric appointments and Idv. I have been following this for a while now. Great Jobs guys and lets keep focus on issues relating to this.

Application submitted: July 28th (application fees and IHS paid straight away) Through Solicitor Joint
Main + one dependent applicant.
Introduction to Idv email received : 27th Aug
After following DM twitter they said i will receive invitation to use "one working day"
Invitation to use IDV received 7th Sept around 18:20 when Offices closed,
Solicitor forwarded on 8th Sept, now kept saying we can find any appointments what so ever.
They have confirmed all the documents have already been submitted at UKVCAS website

I do not have login for UKVCAS so i am not sure how to manage book any appointment, i have asked them to find any but they are saying there is non available. Any suggestion as how can i find if there are appointment or should i submit through IDV and then look for appointment may come up? i understand dual submission wont make much of difference i just want to make sure the process goes smoothly specially when it is not sole applicant.

Kind Regards
Guggs

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:06 pm

@guggi
I do not have login for UKVCAS so i am not sure how to manage book any appointment, i have asked them to find any but they are saying there is non available. Any suggestion as how can i find if there are appointment or should i submit through IDV and then look for appointment may come up? i understand dual submission wont make much of difference i just want to make sure the process goes smoothly specially when it is not sole applicant.
Appointments are available. Not sure why your solicitor is saying otherwise. However, its your personal choice to go for IDV app OR UKVCAS appointment or consider dual submissions.

May I know your area so I can tell you the next availability?

Guggi

Post by Guggi » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:15 pm

Cullinan you are superhero, you go beyond to help people.

I am based in windsor

Kind Regards

Guggi

Post by Guggi » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:18 pm

in fact i am not fuzzed about getting appointment close to my area i am okay with anythincroydon / london / birmingham. just anywhere (scotland will be too far :)

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:19 pm

@Guggi

Earliest:

Landsdowne Road 11 Sep
Croydon 12 Sep
London Mark Lane 23 Sep
Attachments
0788614F-F7BC-49C9-BE0B-87515357D2BF.jpeg
0788614F-F7BC-49C9-BE0B-87515357D2BF.jpeg (181.72 KiB) Viewed 1385 times

Guggi

Post by Guggi » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:29 pm

Wow thanks then why isn't coming up with solicitor , i doubt they would be misleading me i have known them for a while, and have confirmed everything is ready and uploaded. Can this be the case they have opened for certain category or maybe the solicitor is using same email and password for other clients as well, because in email i received to use IDV clearly states "you can book appointment on website"

Kind Regards

SUHE
Newly Registered

Post by SUHE » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:30 pm

Desiro wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:15 am
SUHE wrote:
I submitted biometric via an appointment (didnt use the app eventhough I was eligible). Application was submitted on 02/08

User3221
Algeria

Post by User3221 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:41 pm

I have been reading this forum, is it only 2 persons who used the idv app post that they got decision !!

How that is working