ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address Enquiry (URGENT)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

A Nabeta
Newly Registered
Japan

Address Enquiry (URGENT)

Post by A Nabeta » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:41 pm

Hi,

Does anybody know how to find the address to post documents for immigration visa UK as I still can not find any department of the Home Office to answer me.

I have received an email from Home Office Atlas <home.office.atlas@notifications.service.gov.uk> which is a not-monitored email on 7th Sep 2020, asking me to send more information regarding my application ( Ref: xxxxx ) to the Home Office via post within 10 working days but the Home Office didn't provide an address to send it to.

I have tried phoning the home office departments numerous times but I have not been able to get any further information regarding the address and the automated phone services ultimately cut me off before I am able to speak to anybody.

On the gov.uk web site, I have found the following address but I am not positive if this is the address where I should send the requested documents.  I am not sure whether this is the correct address to send the documents to?

2 Marsham St, Westminster, London SW1P 4DF
Home Office, address

Can anybody who has the same experience as my situation, please advise me the address I should send my documents to complete my application for ILR as the home office has asked me to send more information by post but not provided an address.

Additionally, they have requested the information within 10 working days and I received the e-mail on 07/09/20 which makes the deadline the17th, for this reason I kindly request this matter given some urgency.

Thank you very much in advance!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Address Enquiry (URGENT)

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:08 pm

What did you apply for?
Have you attended your biometrics?
Have you uploaded your documents on UKVCAS?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

A Nabeta
Newly Registered
Japan

Post by A Nabeta » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:09 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:08 pm
What did you apply for?
Have you attended your biometrics?
Have you uploaded your documents on UKVCAS?
Thank you!
I applied for ILR, uploaded all documents on UKVCAS and attended my biometrics on 29 Aug 2020.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:10 pm

What is your visa category?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

A Nabeta
Newly Registered
Japan

Post by A Nabeta » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:17 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:10 pm
What is your visa category?
Thank you.
T1 Entrepreneur migrant

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:17 pm

Use this address:

Tier 1 ILR
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

Take a print out of the email and attach along the documents.

Also mention your Case ID.

Send by recorded delivery.

A Nabeta
Newly Registered
Japan

Post by A Nabeta » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:28 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:17 pm
Use this address:

Tier 1 ILR
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

Thank you very much!
That is very nice of you!
I will.

Kind regards

Shaaz2029

Post by Shaaz2029 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:42 pm

A Nabeta wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:28 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:17 pm
Use this address:

Tier 1 ILR
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

Thank you very much!
That is very nice of you!
I will.

Kind regards
If you don’t mind can you please share what documents they have requested ?

A Nabeta
Newly Registered
Japan

Post by A Nabeta » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:25 pm

That is the email all I have received from the Home Office on 7th Sep 2020.

Application Update

Dear xxxxxx,

Ref : xxxxxxx

We are considering your application and need further information. This information is being requested under paragraph 245AA(b) of the Immigration Rules. Please provide the following original documents within 10 working days of the date of this request: (21 September 2020).

business accounts,
business bank statements,
RTI’s,
P11’s,
P32’s,
P60
evidence of current staff (copies of passport, contract of employment, wage slips)
HMRC documentation,
evidence of when you took over the business
Insurance documents for business
Fire Safety Certificate
Evidence of xxxx (private thing)
Evidence of xxxx
Signed evidence from xxxx
Does the xxxx

If we do not receive anything by this deadline we will make a decision on the information we have. No extensions to this deadline will be given. We recommend that you send the requested documents by guaranteed next day delivery to ensure they arrive in time.

You must send your response to:

WandSContingencyCaseworkDocumentReturn@homeoffice.gov.uk

The Data Protection Act 2018 governs how we use personal data. For details of how we will use your personal information and who we may share it with please see our Privacy Notice for the Border, Immigration and Citizenship system at https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... itizenship. This also explains your key rights under the Act, how you can access your personal information and how to complain if you have concerns.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:27 pm

I am not sure why are they asking all this. Many things as stated in the email are NOT required for Tier 1 Ent ILR. Note, this seems like a generic list.

There have been instances where applicants have been asked stupid documents when clearly its not required as per the guidance.

But anyways, follow as they have requested.

A Nabeta
Newly Registered
Japan

Post by A Nabeta » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:47 pm

:) Thank you very much

Shaaz2029

Post by Shaaz2029 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:21 pm

A Nabeta wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:25 pm

Application Update

Dear xxxxxx,

We are considering your application and need further information. This information is being requested under paragraph 245AA(b) of the Immigration Rules. Please provide the following original documents within 10 working days of the date of this request: (21 September 2020).

business accounts,
RTI’s,
P11’s,
P32’s,
P60
evidence of current staff (copies of passport, contract of employment, wage slips)
HMRC documentation,
Fire Safety Certificate
Evidence of xxxx
Does the xxxx

If we do not receive anything by this deadline we will make a decision on the information we have. No extensions to this deadline will be given. We recommend that you send the requested documents by guaranteed next day delivery to ensure they arrive in time.

The Data Protection Act 2018 governs how we use personal data. For details of how we will use your personal information and who we may share it with please see our Privacy Notice for the Border, Immigration and Citizenship system at https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... itizenship. This also explains your key rights under the Act, how you can access your personal information and how to complain if you have concerns.
Thank you for sharing. It will help many others who are waiting for the decision.

Can I please ask, have you not sent the following already at the time of your biometrics?

1-business accounts,
business bank statements

2-RTI’s,

3-P11’s,

4-P32’s,

5-P60

6-Evidence of current staff (copies of passport, contract of employment, wage slips)

7- Did you take over existing business ?

8-Signed evidence from xxxx (is it related to your staff)

Many thanks in advance....

Shaaz2029

Post by Shaaz2029 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:53 pm

A Nabeta wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:25 pm

Application Update

Dear xxxxxx,

business accounts,
RTI’s,
P11’s,
P32’s,
P60
HMRC documentation,
Fire Safety Certificate
Evidence of xxxx
Does the xxxx

These are the rules (245AA(b) under which they are requesting the documents from you.
245AA.Documents not submitted with applications
(a) Subject to sub-paragraph (b) and where otherwise indicated, where Part 6A or any appendices referred to in Part 6A state that specified documents must be provided, the decision maker (that is the Entry Clearance Officer, Immigration Officer or the Secretary of State) will only consider documents received by the Home Office before the date on which the application is considered.
(b) If the applicant has submitted the specified documents and:
(i) specified evidence is missing from the documents; or
(ii) a document is in the wrong format (for example, if a letter is not on letterhead paper as specified); or
(iii) DELETED
(iv) a document does not contain all of the specified information;
the decision maker may contact the applicant or his representative in writing, and request the correct documents. The requested documents must be received at the address specified in the request within 10 working days of the date of the request.
(c) Documents will not be requested where the decision maker does not think that the submission of missing or correct documents will lead to a grant because the application will be refused for other reasons.
(d) If the applicant has omitted to provide specified evidence, or submitted it in the wrong format, but the missing information is verifiable from other documents provided with the application or elsewhere, the decision maker may grant the application despite the error or omission, if they are satisfied that the applicant meets all the other requirements of the Rules.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... adocuments

A Nabeta
Newly Registered
Japan

Post by A Nabeta » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:53 am

Hi,

Thank you for asking. As you could see from the Home Office's request they need further information regarding paragraph 245AA(b) of the Immigration Rules.

I have already uploaded all of the documents they requested on the checklist on UKVCAS but when I went to do my biometrics they didn't ask for any original documents.

I dont think I need to send everyting by this deadline. In their email they say 'If we do not receive anything by this deadline we will make a decision on the information we have.', which to me means I just have to send something as I can't get all of the original documents in time.

The documents RTI’s, P11’s, P32's, P60 are not applicable to me as an employer, hence the HMRC will provide me an OCA41 letter so I can show that I have not received any income as an employee.

The government asked for 'evidence of when you took over the business'. The registration on HMRC will prove when I created my business.

xxxx refer to my private business.

All of the above was suddenly requested on 7th Sep 2020.

Thank you for your attention!

Kind regards

Shaaz2029

Post by Shaaz2029 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:25 am

All the best 😊

Shaaz2029

Post by Shaaz2029 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:28 am

A Nabeta wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:53 am
Hi,

Thank you for asking. As you could see from the Home Office's request they need further information regarding paragraph 245AA(b) of the Immigration Rules.

I have already uploaded all of the documents they requested on the checklist on UKVCAS but when I went to do my biometrics they didn't ask for any original documents.

I dont think I need to send everyting by this deadline. In their email they say 'If we do not receive anything by this deadline we will make a decision on the information we have.', which to me means I just have to send something as I can't get all of the original documents in time.

The documents RTI’s, P11’s, P32's, P60 are not applicable to me as an employer, hence the HMRC will provide me an OCA41 letter so I can show that I have not received any income as an employee.

The government asked for 'evidence of when you took over the business'. The registration on HMRC will prove when I created my business.

xxxx refer to my private business.

All of the above was suddenly requested on 7th Sep 2020.

Thank you for your attention!

Kind regards
I think its better to send them the same again. Did you take over an existing business ?

A Nabeta
Newly Registered
Japan

Post by A Nabeta » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:05 pm

Shaaz2029 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:25 am
All the best 😊
Thank you :)