ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Returning back to UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mwk

Returning back to UK

Post by mwk » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:35 am

Hello everyone,

I hope i posted this post in the right forum. Need some guidance about my future UK visit. I lived for roughly 11 years in the UK before i had to leave the country voluntarily when my ILR Long residence was refused on some long gaps issues. I'm planning to visit UK again in the near future to roam around on those beautiful places where i spent 11 years and to meet some old mates. Having said that am bit curious if my visit visa will be refused considering my previous immigration history ? Bcz i don't remember getting any sort of 2 years ban or any sort of letter when i last left UK.

So is there anyway or any platform where i can find exactly about my previous UK immigration life to see if there is any sort of restriction on my future travel back to the UK?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regard's

vinny

Re: Returning back to UK

Post by vinny » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:56 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

mwk

Re: Returning back to UK

Post by mwk » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:47 am

vinny wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:56 am
SAR.
Thank You