ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Scanned Copy

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

karenlee
Newly Registered

Passport Scanned Copy

Post by karenlee » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:09 am

Hey all, is it possible to get a rejection due to uploading the front page of the passport only? Unfortunately, due to the change in the system from biometric centre to app, I only uploaded the passport front page and not the passport in full. All my other documentation was uploaded correctly.
If it is possible to get a rejection then is there a way to get in touch with them to provide them with a full scanned copy while my application is being processed?
Thanks.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Passport Scanned Copy

Post by Zerubbabel » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:49 am

The UKVCAS IDV App doesn't allow you to post more than 1 page from the passport. It has some sort of rectangle and you need to fit the page with the photo in there.

However, when you upload your documents, you can upload a PDF with all stamped pages of the passport.

karenlee
Newly Registered

Re: Passport Scanned Copy

Post by karenlee » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:59 am

Zerubbabel wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:49 am
The UKVCAS IDV App doesn't allow you to post more than 1 page from the passport. It has some sort of rectangle and you need to fit the page with the photo in there.

However, when you upload your documents, you can upload a PDF with all stamped pages of the passport.
Thanks for your reply. This is regarding the document upload, unfortunately I already submitted my application with only the first page of my passport uploaded (not all stamped pages).

So my question is could this lead to rejection and is there a way I can send over a full scanned copy of my passport?

Thanks!