ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent visa - maintenance funds

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

karthik99
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent visa - maintenance funds

Post by karthik99 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:56 pm

Dear forum members,

Could someone please help me out with this question related to maintenance funds?

I have been in the UK for more than 4 years under T1 Entrepreneur category. I'm in the country now.

I got married earlier this year and we are applying for the dependent visa for my wife in India. Her visa appointment is on Monday the 14th Sep.

I'm confused whethere to show £630 or £630 + £945.

I was under the impression the maintenance needed was only £630 as I have been in the UK for more than 12 months. But just became really concerned.

If I should demonstrate £630+ £945, I did not maintain sufficient funds for the past 90 days. I am inclined to postpone the visa interview by another 90 days.

I would much appreciate if someone could clarify.

Many thanks in advance,
Karthik

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent visa - maintenance funds

Post by marcnath » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:27 am

karthik99 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:56 pm
Dear forum members,

Could someone please help me out with this question related to maintenance funds?

I have been in the UK for more than 4 years under T1 Entrepreneur category. I'm in the country now.

I got married earlier this year and we are applying for the dependent visa for my wife in India. Her visa appointment is on Monday the 14th Sep.

I'm confused whethere to show £630 or £630 + £945.

I was under the impression the maintenance needed was only £630 as I have been in the UK for more than 12 months. But just became really concerned.

If I should demonstrate £630+ £945, I did not maintain sufficient funds for the past 90 days. I am inclined to postpone the visa interview by another 90 days.

I would much appreciate if someone could clarify.

Many thanks in advance,
Karthik
Only £630
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

karthik99
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent visa - maintenance funds

Post by karthik99 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:57 am

Many thanks marcnath. Much appreciate your reply!