ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Returning to UK after 1.6 Years FLR FP Extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Plzilr

Returning to UK after 1.6 Years FLR FP Extension

Post by Plzilr » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:41 pm

Dear Gurus

If someone can please help on this

I and my son are British national and we returned to UK after 1.6 years now. My wife is on FLR FP visa and her visa is running out in September and need to extend her visa. Could some one please help what documents i will be needing to extend her stay and is there any same day service for same?

Regards

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Returning to UK after 1.6 Years FLR FP Extension

Post by seagul » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:31 pm

Plzilr wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:41 pm
Dear Gurus

If someone can please help on this

I and my son are British national and we returned to UK after 1.6 years now. My wife is on FLR FP visa and her visa is running out in September and need to extend her visa. Could some one please help what documents i will be needing to extend her stay and is there any same day service for same?

Regards
Same day service has been suspended until further notice and the only available option to join the long queue is through standard service. Upon submission of application a check list of documents will be generated.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... orm-flr-fp
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Plzilr

Re: English Language Test Requirment

Post by Plzilr » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:37 am

Dear Gurus

I am filling wife FLR FP application for extension and wondring its asking for english language test. i have selected family rout and base is parent of british child i myself british too but selected as parent route. could some one help is it an english test is requirement as last time we didn't provide test

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:26 pm

Plzilr wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:37 am
Dear Gurus

I am filling wife FLR FP application for extension and wondring its asking for english language test. i have selected family rout and base is parent of british child i myself british too but selected as parent route. could some one help is it an english test is requirement as last time we didn't provide test
For FLR FP, English language test not required. Some or the forms are generic so just fill up your application.

Plzilr

Post by Plzilr » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:13 pm

[/quote]
For FLR FP, English language test not required. Some or the forms are generic so just fill up your application.
[/quote]

Thanks for your reply, i am doing same but at the end in documents section its asking to mark check on this point in list

"NARIC letter that confirms the qualification meets or exceeds the recognised standard of a Bachelor's or Masters degree or PhD in the UK AND confirm the level of English to which the degree was taught or researched"

what should i do of this point?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:28 pm

Plzilr wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:13 pm
[/quote]

Thanks for your reply, i am doing same but at the end in documents section its asking to mark check on this point in list

"NARIC letter that confirms the qualification meets or exceeds the recognised standard of a Bachelor's or Masters degree or PhD in the UK AND confirm the level of English to which the degree was taught or researched"

what should i do of this point?
[/quote]

If you have to mark check to progress with the application then do so. Be aware that not providing it will not adversely affect your application, HO/CW know the forms ain't specific to FLR FP

Plzilr

Post by Plzilr » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:48 pm

If you have to mark check to progress with the application then do so. Be aware that not providing it will not adversely affect your application, HO/CW know the forms ain't specific to FLR FP
[/quote]

Thanks for your reply

Regards