ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP Biometric appointment & Documents upload confusion

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Plzilr

FLR FP Biometric appointment & Documents upload confusion

Post by Plzilr » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:47 pm

Dear All

Just wondering any one could help with this?

submited wife application FLR FP 2 days ago and now struggling with biometric appointment on Sopra steria as all the appointments coming as not available.

Also after asking at some other social media forum getting confusing answers as most of saying i would get email from UKVCAS to download IDV app, so if this is a case then why there is no where mentioned in my submitted application that i would receive such email. As the email i received after submitting application from UKVI was to upload and book bio metric appointment on sopra steria website where i am unable to find any appointment.

Please help on this with your experience

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR FP Biometric appointment & Documents upload confusion

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:03 pm

I fail to understand why members are unable or not willing to follow the very regular updates on the UKCVAS website.

https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/flash-message- ... geId=74833
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Plzilr

Re: FLR FP Biometric appointment & Documents upload confusion

Post by Plzilr » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:32 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:03 pm
I fail to understand why members are unable or not willing to follow the very regular updates on the UKCVAS website.

https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/flash-message- ... geId=74833
Thanks for this literally were not aware of this link but thanks for this,