ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent 200K Route - Dependant Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ow33
Mood:

Tier 1 Ent 200K Route - Dependant Visa

Post by ow33 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:39 pm

Hi,
I was granted T1 Ent Visa (200K Route) in 2019.
Now im in Uk and want to apply for my wife and 1 year old daughter. Ive been going through gov site as well as here in the forum.. When i start filling out the application, Im not given option to apply for my daughter in the same application as my wife's application and if i start filling a new application for her, then it asks for 2 year residential address even when she is just 1yr old.

Can someone please direct me in the right direction where i can apply for my wife and daughter in a single application.

Thanks.

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Ent 200K Route - Dependant Visa

Post by marcnath » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:43 pm

ow33 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:39 pm
Hi,
I was granted T1 Ent Visa (200K Route) in 2019.
Now im in Uk and want to apply for my wife and 1 year old daughter. Ive been going through gov site as well as here in the forum.. When i start filling out the application, Im not given option to apply for my daughter in the same application as my wife's application and if i start filling a new application for her, then it asks for 2 year residential address even when she is just 1yr old.

Can someone please direct me in the right direction where i can apply for my wife and daughter in a single application.

Thanks.
You should be applying for your daughter as a dependant in your wife's application (who will be the main applicant)
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

ow33
Mood:

Post by ow33 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:46 pm

Yes thats what i thought.. but there is no option to fill out her details and select a dependant on the online application.. maybe im on the wrong application?

Only option for dependant declaration on the form is:

Does anyone rely on you for financial support?
Include both those travelling with you and those who are not.

But both of them rely on me for financial support.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:12 pm

ow33 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:46 pm
Yes thats what i thought.. but there is no option to fill out her details and select a dependant on the online application.. maybe im on the wrong application?

Only option for dependant declaration on the form is:

Does anyone rely on you for financial support?
Include both those travelling with you and those who are not.

But both of them rely on me for financial support.
Ok. I am not sure then. You can wait for someone else to reply. Or you may still be able to apply with just 1 years address.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

ow33
Mood:

Post by ow33 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:19 pm

I tried one year address but then it says must provide 2 year address history..
should i just type in heaven for that? :P

maybe someone know how to handle this :(

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:30 pm

ow33 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:19 pm
I tried one year address but then it says must provide 2 year address history..
should i just type in heaven for that? :P

maybe someone know how to handle this :(
You could always just set the amount of time at that address to 2 years. And write in the additional information section that you did that because you had no other option. (that is possibly true for at least 1 year and 9 months anyway :D )

Unlikely that would be a dis qualifier on its own