ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Consent Letter for ILR accelerated route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Vishal7ue
Newly Registered
India

Consent Letter for ILR accelerated route

Post by Vishal7ue » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:02 am

It seems that they are two consent letters required - one from yourself and one from a third party to check on accounts that might affect the third party. The templates on the Home office site (https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... onsent.pdf) including the third party do not address the situation when the applicant is a director of a company (with multiple directors) and the information is about the company. Should I redraft a letter completely and get it signed by another director? Or is a letter like this not even required? A lot of the information about the company is filed on Company House anyway.

I am not a signatory on the company accounts at all. I do have copies of the bank statements which I have submitted.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Consent Letter for ILR accelerated route

Post by zimba » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:18 pm

Vishal7ue wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:02 am
It seems that they are two consent letters required - one from yourself and one from a third party to check on accounts that might affect the third party. The templates on the Home office site (https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... onsent.pdf) including the third party do not address the situation when the applicant is a director of a company (with multiple directors) and the information is about the company. Should I redraft a letter completely and get it signed by another director? Or is a letter like this not even required? A lot of the information about the company is filed on Company House anyway.

I am not a signatory on the company accounts at all. I do have copies of the bank statements which I have submitted.
If there are other directors, then they all each need to sign a copy of part two
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Vishal7ue
Newly Registered
India

Re: Consent Letter for ILR accelerated route

Post by Vishal7ue » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:23 am

Thanks! I had submitted my application with a modified version of the consent letter and got one of the 5 other directors to sign it. Home Office hasn't contacted me again after submission. I hope they aren't able to reject the entire application due to this..