ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 Pilot Scheme - Wrong documents list

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dsixteen
Newly Registered
Turkey

Tier 4 Pilot Scheme - Wrong documents list

Post by dsixteen » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:37 pm

Hi,

I applied for 4 Tier visa with my dependants. Under the pilot scheme, we usually do not need pro provide evidence of finance. However, online application form of my dependants include financial documents to be submitted. I asked this to my uni advisors and they said some times online application form generates wrong documents. So, I do not need to submit financial evidence for my dependants as we are applying at the same time.

Has anyone ever faced with this issue. Should I submit bank statements to be safe?

Thanks.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 4 Pilot Scheme - Wrong documents list

Post by sah10406 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:15 am

dsixteen wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:37 pm
I asked this to my uni advisors and they said some times online application form generates wrong documents. So, I do not need to submit financial evidence for my dependants as we are applying at the same time.

Has anyone ever faced with this issue. Should I submit bank statements to be safe?
If you are doubting the advice from your visa sponsor, ask them again to double check. They are familiar with you and your application and are who is best placed to advise, not total strangers here.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.