ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set(O) Tier 2 to ILR queries-need quick response

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Greatexpat
India

Set(O) Tier 2 to ILR queries-need quick response

Post by Greatexpat » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:12 am

Hi gurus/experts her,

I have applied for Set(O) ILR after being on 5 years on Tier 2 general visa. I have few questions before I submit my IDV app docs.

1) I had a name change about 15 years before I came to UK. I have not used that name since but I have mentioned it as part of the application (were you known by a different name?). My question is - do I need to provide proof of name change for my current application?
I provided proof of name change for my initial Tier 2 grant as it was requested in the paper form but not in Tier 2 extension online form. I don't want to give extra docs to confuse the case worker.

2) My checklist suggests I should not provide any additional payslips or statements, unless you are currently on maternity, paternity, shared parental or adoption leave.
So, I am going to provide only latest 1 payslip before application date and 1 bank statement of 25 days (covering the payslip payment).
IS this enough? Do I need more bank statements and payslips?
Is a 25 days bank statement enough? (I got an interim one printed to cover my payment)

3) Do I need to submit the document checklist generated after the form submission? Do I need to submit the submitted form pdf as well?

4) What is the Evidence of immigration status that is requested in the document checklist? (It is a different request from BRP request)
Is it the letter from the home office for my approval of tier 2 extension?

5) Do I need to submit P60? It is not requested.

6) Also, I had about a £7000 increment a year ago to about £38000. This is higher than Tier 2 salary threshold and my SOC 2127 experienced worker requirement. Will this raise any red flags as being a high increment?
This was a reorg change which led to increase for everyone in the company on a similar role and had nothing to do with my ILR requirements. I am hoping that as it is so long ago, it should not be an issue. Also, it is a shortage occupation now.

Appreciate any quick help and should be straightforward for members here. I am a big fan of this forum and really trust the experts here and continue to recommend it to my friends.

Cheers.
R

zimba
Mood:

Re: Set(O) Tier 2 to ILR queries-need quick response

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:36 pm

1. No proof is needed
2. It is enough
3. No
4. It is the BRP
5. No
6. No issues
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Greatexpat
India

Re: Set(O) Tier 2 to ILR queries-need quick response

Post by Greatexpat » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:55 pm

Thank you so much Zimba. :D