ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NARIC Certificate Required

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Rafayabdu
Newly Registered

Re: Divorced and getting Married again

Post by Rafayabdu » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:05 pm

Sadsay wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:38 pm
seagul wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:19 pm
Sadsay wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:33 am
Thanks seagul and Amazonian for the discussion and hopefully it should benifit someone else i am trying to get marriage certificate amended which is issued by the Government. Do you guys think marriage certificate issued by Goverment of punjab which have urdu and english on it alone should be enough, i mean has it ever been challange? To me it's government document there is nothing fraudulent about it.
If that is the competent authority there then should be fine but the handwritten nikkah nama is most oftenly be required as well. In my view, the amended piece of document (nikkah nama/marriage certificate) which you are trivializing might not so promptly be amendable.
I have spoken to the relevant authorities and they have asked my divorce paper which I have provided them and they are happy to issue a new one instead of amending the existing. Hopefully this should get resolved soon anyway lesson learnt I should have been more vigilant on the first spot
Hi all
I have just read and kind of stuck in the same situation. I am in Pakistan currently. How you managed to amend these details? I have decree absolute. It is right on time as my Mrs biometric in just few days. Dunno what will happen.
Sadsay How did you do it and how long is the procedure ? I have only 1 week. :(

Sadsay
Mood:

Post by Sadsay » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:01 am

Hi Rafey,

you better go and see your local union council, i believe they deal this matter in town council now but check with union council first as my dad this for me, they asked my decree absolute and extra fee (you might be aware of) for me it took 4 days. if you know somebody in there is better.

not a big thing to get it resolved quicker you do better it is.

Rafayabdu
Newly Registered

Post by Rafayabdu » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:17 am

Thanks. I will go there on Monday, hopefully I will know someone there. Will find a way, i still have 5 working days on my hand.
Thanks for posting the topic.

1.Do I have to change the urdu nikahnama as well?
2. Do I need translated copy of urdu nikhnama?

Sadsay
Mood:

Post by Sadsay » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:12 am

HI,

1.Do I have to change the urdu nikahnama as well?.........i have and will, why risk it comparing to the amount you are paying.
2. Do I need translated copy of urdu nikhnama?....i will, get it translated from any Kacheri as they already have set performa's just need to add your details

Sadsay
Mood:

NARIC Certificate Required

Post by Sadsay » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:19 am

Hi Respected member, i was completing online application form for my spouse where they have produced the list of document which i need to provide them. they asked if the applicant have master degree and it's taught in English i said "yes" than they ask if degree met the English language requirement for this Visa i said "NO" as my spouse have A1 test certificate to which i said yes but why They are asking NARIC equivalent for master degree anyone had this situation or been through this before any suggestion??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: NARIC Certificate Required

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:31 am

Sadsay wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:19 am
Hi Respected member, i was completing online application form for my spouse where they have produced the list of document which i need to provide them. they asked if the applicant have master degree and it's taught in English i said "yes" than they ask if degree met the English language requirement for this Visa i said "NO" as my spouse have A1 test certificate to which i said yes but why They are asking NARIC equivalent for master degree anyone had this situation or been through this before any suggestion??
Click NO for the degree question if you are using the English test. UKVI don't care what her qualifications are. The question is ONLY A relevant to meeting the English requirment.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sadsay
Mood:

Post by Sadsay » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:05 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:31 am
Sadsay wrote:
Click NO for the degree question if you are using the English test. UKVI don't care what her qualifications are. The question is ONLY A relevant to meeting the English requirment.
I have made the declaration which they at the end can i still go back and amend or if i dont amend it and leave as it is and just upload the A1 certificate would i be fine as i am meeting the english language requirement

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:30 pm

Sadsay wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:05 pm
CR001 wrote:
Sadsay wrote:
I have made the declaration which they at the end can i still go back and amend or if i dont amend it and leave as it is and just upload the A1 certificate would i be fine as i am meeting the english language requirement
Best if you can amend it and input the A1 certificate UER.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:31 pm

Sadsay wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:05 pm
CR001 wrote:
Sadsay wrote:
Try to amend it which if won't be possible can be eschewed by starting a new one (Appliction), albeit either worked fine for many.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Sadsay
Mood:

Post by Sadsay » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:51 pm

it let me amend, sorted now. Hopefully everything is fine now

Sadsay
Mood:

Apndex II

Post by Sadsay » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:37 pm

can someone tell me what are the apendix II documents are?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Apndex II

Post by seagul » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:22 pm

Sadsay wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:37 pm
can someone tell me what are the apendix II documents are?
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -08-18.pdf
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Sadsay
Mood:

Apndex II

Post by Sadsay » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:04 pm

so it is an additional form for financial requirement on top of the application. i am an employee who is meeting the financial requirement, i have employer reference letter, job contract do i still need to fill this?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Apndex II

Post by seagul » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:08 pm

Sadsay wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:04 pm
so it is an additional form for financial requirement on top of the application. i am an employee who is meeting the financial requirement, i have employer reference letter, job contract do i still need to fill this?
As per few members, it isn't needed any more because of already be the part of the online application.

Sadsay
Mood:

Document Upload and Appointment

Post by Sadsay » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:19 pm

do i need to upload my spouse identity document if yes i cant find the specific category ?

can i find the appointment and come back and upload the document ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:30 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Rafayabdu
Newly Registered

Post by Rafayabdu » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:02 pm

Yes you can upload the docs at anytime. It will be active untill the day of biometric appointment.
It is hard to get appointments these days average wait time in ISB is one month after you submit ur application.
You have to check for appintment every 3-4 hours

Rafayabdu
Newly Registered

Post by Rafayabdu » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:14 pm

You can upload the applicant passport, ID card, checklist, IHS Payment reciept, application payment reciept, IHS number etc in any folder, lets say additional evidence. You putting any docs in any folder wont affect outcome.
Just do send with an index of which docs are in which folder, if u need a template i can pass it to you

Sadsay
Mood:

Post by Sadsay » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:05 pm

Rafayabdu wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:14 pm
You can upload the applicant passport, ID card, checklist, IHS Payment reciept, application payment reciept, IHS number etc in any folder, lets say additional evidence. You putting any docs in any folder wont affect outcome.
Just do send with an index of which docs are in which folder, if u need a template i can pass it to you
when you say IHS payment receipt we only receive the email confirming payment is received and than below they give me IHS number. i will upload those in additional evidence.
please give me template as i have created the appendices list right under my cover letter but off course it gives them the list of document not which document in where.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:32 pm

Sadsay wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:05 pm

please give me template as i have created the appendices list right under my cover letter but off course it gives them the list of document not which document in where.
There is no fixed template instead any intelligible format can be followed. Also, most often the supporting documents in corresponding categories gets disarrayed at later.

Sadsay
Mood:

Post by Sadsay » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:25 pm

i am thinking not to fill Appendix II form as it is already a part of the main application. has it cause any issue to anyone?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:30 pm

Sadsay wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:25 pm
i am thinking not to fill Appendix II form as it is already a part of the main application. has it cause any issue to anyone?
As you rightly observed, already incorporated into online form. No one had a problem not submitting it since application gone full electronic.

Rafayabdu
Newly Registered

Post by Rafayabdu » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:34 pm

Hi Sadsay

I would like to take the oppurtunity to thank you for posting the topic.

As you are aware I was in a similar situation.

Visa is received today.
Category F
Wife Priority
Islamabad
Biometrics: 05/10/2020
Courier recieved: 06/11/2020
No communication except for first email received from ukvi.

Thank you again
If you need any information/help please just let me know.

Rafay

Sadsay
Mood:

Post by Sadsay » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:44 pm

Rafayabdu wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:34 pm
Hi Sadsay

I would like to take the oppurtunity to thank you for posting the topic.

As you are aware I was in a similar situation.

Visa is received today.
Category F
Wife Priority
Islamabad
Biometrics: 05/10/2020
Courier recieved: 06/11/2020
No communication except for first email received from ukvi.

Thank you again
If you need any information/help please just let me know.

Rafay
Please accept my wishes for your future with your wife and Congratulations.

what is Category F?
as i applied for non priority so i might have to wait a bit longer. from people responses i can see they are taking approximately 2 months from the date of fingerprints.
Enjoy your family life.

Rafayabdu
Newly Registered

Post by Rafayabdu » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:40 pm

Hi Sadsay

Thank you.

Category F- Director of a specified company.

Thats true, I have heard people taking about 40-45 working days. Sounds about right.

I wish you all the best as well. IA you will soon start your family life. All the best wishes and prays for you n ur family.

It was hectic 7-8 months though. Took alot of planning, energy and effort to finalize the docs. As category F counts for the most difficult visa to get as far I am aware of.

Keep me posted.
Thank you again.

Rafay