ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Deferred Complex Email from Visa Office

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Saddy2018
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Deferred Complex Email from Visa Office

Post by Saddy2018 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:09 pm

I submitted Tier-4 dependent visa for my wife in early Sept.

Today I received two emails from Visa Office. One about Deferred Complex email (visa application is not straightforward, and unable to conclude within customer service target). And second email about asking for additional information/documents (such as proof of fund, tb test and proof of relationship).

Tough, I have submitted all these documents at the time of biometric to Gerry office, but they are asking again for it. I just checked from Consultant and she told me that due to issue with Gerry system, documents of most of the applicants were not scanned properly and they have email to most of the applicants and asking them for scan documents and nothing to worry.

My question is; is this normal? Did anyone else face same thing that Visa officer asking for scan documents again? and how long it will take to conclude the decision after submitting the scan documents?

james101958
Ireland

Re: Deferred Complex Email from Visa Office

Post by james101958 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:36 pm

I am also from pakistan my cousin applied for tier 4 visa on 8th of September but didn’t get any reply yet can u tell me what date when u applied and how long after u got reply thanks