ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - tier 2 dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ILR-1982
Malaysia

Consent Form

Post by ILR-1982 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:34 pm

Many Thanks for your advice. I have submitted the ILR application for myself alongside with 2 children (5 years old and 7 years old). All of us are under Tier 2 dependant visa. After submitting the application, there are consent forms that need to be signed as listed below:

PART 1: Consent for the Home Office to verify application information
PART 2: Consent for the Home Office to verify third party information
PART 3: Consent for the Home Office to verify information from third party sponsor

I have following questions:

(1) My husband (he got ILR under 5-year Tier 2 (general) route) is the bread winner of the family, does he needs to sign the Part 3 form for 3 of us (myself and 2 children) and provide related bank statements? If so, please could you advise how many months and how much money need to be shown?

(2) For my 2 children, each of them I am going to provide:
- Birth Certificate (which includes my name and my husband name)
- Current passort and all previous passports
- NHS registration letter (address proof)
Are these sufficient?

As you know my children are only 5 and 7 years old, how they are going to deal with this Part 1 form? And my husband and I are going to sign the part 2 form right?

(3) For my case, do I just sign part 1 form and my husband sign part 2 form?

You advice is very much appreciated. Thank you.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Application Fee

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:04 pm

1) Just ask him to sign part 3 for all of you. No evidence needed.

2) Yes. You sign Part 1 on child’s behalf, Your husband signs Part 2 and Part 3 for them.

3) You sign Part 1, Your husband signs Part 2 and 3 for you.

You would have joint accounts/documents for cohabitation documents and financially dependent on your husband so the above will take care of that.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ILR-1982
Malaysia

Re: ILR Application for my 2 children

Post by ILR-1982 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:34 am

Many Thanks for your reply.
Further to the previous communications, as you know I am applying Indefinite Leave to Remain alongside with my 2 children (5 years old and 7 years old respectively) under the route of Tier 2 Dependant. I have a question regarding the supporting documents for my children's application, so far I have prepared
- Consent forms
- Current passport and all previous passports
- Tier 2 Dependant Biometric Card
- Birth Certificate (Indicating myself and my husband are thier parents)
- NHS medical card issued in September 2015 (include our current address)
- My Tier 2 Dependant Biometric Card and My husband's ILR Biometric Card

Would these be sufficient? If not, please could you advise further? Thank you.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:42 am

Yes its fine. Just for reference page 28:

319J

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -v18.0.pdf
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ILR-1982
Malaysia

Living Together - electoral registration

Post by ILR-1982 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:26 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

At the moment, I am under Tier 2 dependant visa and would like to apply for indefinive leave to remain alongside with my 2 children, where my 2 children are under Tier 2 dependant visa as well. My husband has got his indefinite leave to remain in June 2020 under Tier 2 route. All of us holding Malaysian Passport.

My husband and I received a letter from electoral registration few days ago.
Both letters state that we are both registered as electors since 2016 until today, and both letters are with same address.

May I ask do these 2 letters are useful to be submitted as one of the supporting documents of living together?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:19 pm

Yes but not only electoral roll letters will be enough. You need to prove cohabitation for the last 2 years. You need documents from 3/4 different sources evenly spread across last 2 years i.e. every 3/4 months.

ILR-1982
Malaysia

Post by ILR-1982 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:20 am

Dear Sir/Madam,

Many thanks for your reply.
Further to your comment, to prove my cohabitation, I have prepared the following documents:

Electoral Registration (2 letters for my husband and myself)
- The letter states that we have been registered as elector since 2016 until today, the 2 letters have same addresses

Bank Statements (2 set of bank statements for my husband and myself)
- We provide the statements (my husband and myself) cover the period from December 2016 to September 2020, the statements spread all over in 3 to 4 months. The 2 set of statments have same addresss.

Electricity Bills Joint Account
- From Feb 2020 to October 2020, the bills spread all over in 3 months

Council Tax Bills Joint Account
- There are a numnber of annual statements, which spread over from issued date from May 2016 to March 2020

Water Bills Joint Account
- This is water rate bills and we receive yearly statement, which spread over from issued date from July 2015 to March 2020

*All of these water bills cover 1 year period, from March to the subsequent year in April

Birth Certificate Joint Name
- This is birth certificate of my new born baby in England, the birth certificate includes both of my name and my husband name. Our residential address has also been included in the birth certificate.

NHS Medical Card Individuals (Myself and my husband)
- These are 2 NHS medical card issued in September 2015, the 2 medical card have same addresses

Letter from Church's minister
- This is a letter from our church minister stating that we are genuine married couple and we are living together in the same address for more than 5 years.

Please could you review if the prepared document is sufficient to support our cohabitation?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:57 am

Yes looks fine.

ILR-1982
Malaysia

UKVCAS - Taking Finger Prints

Post by ILR-1982 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:28 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

As you know, I am applying for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 dependant route along with my 2 children, and they are under Tier 2 dependant as well. For your information, I submitted one application for myself alongside with my 2 children. Today, we went to UKVCAS to take a photo and finger prints. For my 2 children, everything went well. When taking my biometric information, the device wasn't able to capture one of my finger prints, where the finger has a tiny cut and the skin is too dry. The officer tried numerous times, everything went well execpt the same finger print cannot be captured. The officer end up with sending all the information to home office, and making a remark that one of my fingers is crack. The officer told me that I might need to come back again. I have following questions:

(1) This is entirely out of my control, please could you tell me how would it affect our application?

(2) Would it be any possibility that the home office putting my application aside and firstly process the application of my 2 children (even though it is just one application)? I am worrying that this will cause direct rejection of my 2 children due to the requirement of both parents got to have ILR beforehand and being granted ILR at the same time with 2 children?

Your reply is very much appreciated. Thank you.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:30 pm

1) No issues as long 8/10 fingers match.

2) It will not affect any of your applications. Relax.

Page 16:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... t_v4_0.pdf

ILR-1982
Malaysia

Post by ILR-1982 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:05 pm

Thank you very much!

I am very impressed with your professionalism. :D :D

ILR-1982
Malaysia

ILR - tier 2 dependent

Post by ILR-1982 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:05 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

My husband has been granted Indefinite Leave to Remain in June 2020 under Tier 2 route. I have sent in my Indefinite Leave to Remain application along with my 2 children, all of us are Tier 2 Dependent. We have made biometric registration on 6th October 2020 but so far no decision from Home Office yet. I have 2 friends with a similar situation who submitted their ILR application in November and December 2020 respectively but both of them have got approval.
1. Do you have any idea why my application takes longer than others?
2. Please could you advise how to follow up on my application status? I tried to phone up the home office before but they don't seem to be able to answer my query. Perhaps, I haven't spoken to the right department?

Your advice is very much appreciated.
Thank you.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR - tier 2 dependent

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:48 pm

1) No one can answer this. Every case is decided on its own merits. The standard processing is 6 months.

2) Unfortunately you will have to wait 6 months before you can request for an update.