ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Leave to remain application for partner and dependent children

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

javaidmr
Mood:

Leave to remain application for partner and dependent children

Post by javaidmr » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:04 pm

respective members
I have applied for my ILR set(O) application Tier 1 entrepreneur, 3 years accelerated route, 10 jobs at dated 27 march 2020 along with the extension (leave to remain) of my 6 depended (5 children and wife).
Today its been 6 months since then and I have been waiting for the decision of my ILR.
Today my wife has received the email from HO as follow “…… it has been noted that the evidence provided in support of the mandatory maintenance (funds) section is not sufficient. Please provide bank statements showing a minimum balance of £630, for a duration of 90 days, ending no later than 30 days before the date of your application (27-Mar-2020)”

Let me tell you the background. I have previously provided the following documents to prov the maintenance funds along with the application,
1) I have attached My (main applicant) 3 months bank statement (not my wife bank statement) which has maintaining balance more then GBP12,000 along with cover letter of each dependent application clearly stating their names on the letter and written “All have been in UK more than 12 months and I shall support them all the maintenance requirement”.

Based on the above, I am looking for your advice about what should I do now.
a) Shall my wife respond their email with cover letter and explain the situation as stated above and attach the same letter as mine and my three-month bank statement? We can assume that partner bank statement can be used to support the maintenance funds if partner already confirm and allow the same. She is living with me in the same house.
b) Is it mandatory to attach her own bank statement? Please note she is not working full time and in her own bank statement with the funds of GBP630 was not maintained for 90 days at the time of application (27/03/2020) ie in March, February, January and December.
c) is it possible if she attaches her own latest bank statement of month august, July and June (90 days), as she has maintaining funds more then GBP1000 after the application submittal to date?
d) Let me give you monthly ending balance of her own statement starting from dec19. to august20 in GBP which might help you for better advice. Dec-566, jan-434, feb-0, Mar-977, Apr-826, May-452, Jun-667, Jul-1270, Aug-1309.
e) Can she attach all above a), and d) and explain in cover letter?

Please respond clause by clause for my clear understanding. As I believe this answer is very important for us.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Tier 1 entrepreneur 3 year accelerated route plus leave to remain application for partner and dependent children

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:11 pm

The maintenance funds evidence had to be uploaded with your dependent applications, not your application. Your applications are completely separate.

Submit what has been asked for. Either of your bank statements which meets the requirements is fine. But as she doesn't meet the requirement, you can't use her bank statements.

You have also specifically been asked to send evidence up to a specific date. Why on earth would you think to send banks statements that cover the later period after the date of application when you have NOT been asked for those.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

javaidmr
Mood:

Re: ILR Tier 1 entrepreneur 3 year accelerated route plus leave to remain application for partner and dependent children

Post by javaidmr » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:25 pm

thanks for the early respond.
as i explain ref a) below, i have submitted my 3 months bank statemeent to support maintenance for my partner (wife) and depenedent children application.
for my ILR is not required i do understad this.
please for further understading
1) " can i assume that my bank statement can be used to support the maintenance funds of my wife?" and it is purley accepetable"
2) should my wife has to write the letter and explain the situation.
3) should i provide her the undertaking along with my bank statement as well that my wife can use these funds?

thanks your early respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:34 pm

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. The relevant part of the consent form should have been signed when you applied.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.