ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Cash savings

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SandyGarg
Newly Registered

ILR - Cash savings

Post by SandyGarg » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:23 pm

Hi All,

I arrived in the UK on 04 Dec 2015 on my Spouse dependant visa. Now is the time to prepare for Indefinite Leave to Remain(ILR).

My resident permit is valid until 10 December 2020 and was issued on 12 May 2018.

My husband is a British ciitzen and we have one daughter who was born in India and holds an Indian passport. My daughter currently on a visa with right of abode in UK.

I would like to apply for my ILR in Nov 2020 and have the below questions, please kindly reply:

1. Since my daughter has a right of abode in UK, she does not need to apply for ILR with me, is that right?
2. I would like to go down the route of cash savings. How much cash money is required to apply for ILR without any other source of Income?

Thanks in advance and stay safe,
Sandy

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: ILR - Cash savings

Post by seagul » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:18 pm

SandyGarg wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:23 pm
Hi All,

I arrived in the UK on 04 Dec 2015 on my Spouse dependant visa. Now is the time to prepare for Indefinite Leave to Remain(ILR).

My resident permit is valid until 10 December 2020 and was issued on 12 May 2018.

My husband is a British ciitzen and we have one daughter who was born in India and holds an Indian passport. My daughter currently on a visa with right of abode in UK.

I would like to apply for my ILR in Nov 2020 and have the below questions, please kindly reply:

1. Since my daughter has a right of abode in UK, she does not need to apply for ILR with me, is that right?
2. I would like to go down the route of cash savings. How much cash money is required to apply for ILR without any other source of Income?

Thanks in advance and stay safe,
Sandy
1. Possibly
https://www.gov.uk/right-of-abode

2. £46500
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.