ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I submit evidence in landscape?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

BradAnne
Newly Registered

Property inspection report

Post by BradAnne » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:35 am

Hi good morning

For the Property Inspection Report. Would the Entry clearance officer be satisfied with the conditions below:

Upstairs: 2 bed rooms.
Bedroom 1: Grandma and Grandad
Bedroom 2: Me (Sponsor) and my wife (Applicant)

Downstairs: large living room

All rooms above are larger than 50 Square feet

Would my grandparents need to show proof of ownership to the inspector?

I know its probably fine but I don't want to leave anything to chance.
Thankyou in advance.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Property inspection report

Post by seagul » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:29 pm

BradAnne wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:35 am
Hi good morning

For the Property Inspection Report. Would the Entry clearance officer be satisfied with the conditions below:

Upstairs: 2 bed rooms.
Bedroom 1: Grandma and Grandad
Bedroom 2: Me (Sponsor) and my wife (Applicant)

Downstairs: large living room

All rooms above are larger than 50 Square feet

Would my grandparents need to show proof of ownership to the inspector?

I know its probably fine but I don't want to leave anything to chance.
Thankyou in advance.
You all seems related to each other and if so then property inspection won't be needed unless you voluntarily want to. In addition to it, mortgage statement, titled register and noc letter will be needed assuming grand parents are the owners.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

BradAnne
Newly Registered

Re: Property inspection report

Post by BradAnne » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:09 pm

Hi friend,

Thankyou very much for your answer. That's the perfect explanation that I needed. Much appreciated

Take care 🙂

BradAnne
Newly Registered

How many photos to show for genuine relationship?

Post by BradAnne » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:18 pm

Hi all.

For the spouse visa, how many photos should I include. So far I've got 15 pages which may be too many?

Jan/Feb 2018. 3 pages. 25 pics

Sep/Oct 2018. 4 pages. 45 pics

Jul/Aug 2019. 3 pages. 32 pics

Mar/sep 2020. 5 pages. 37 pics

Wedding. June 2020. 2 pages. 16 pics

Have I gone overboard with these pics?

Basically I've found the pictures where we look the happiest etc. And around in different places.

Would this be an issue using this many pictures? I could reduce the number of pages for each meet to 2 and remove pictures and enlarge the ones remaining?

And if I'm advised to reduce the amount. When it comes to balancing pictures between me and her looking the happiest and pics with her family. Which way should I tip the scale?

And do I need to print any of these out or just upload them to their website as a PDF?

Thankyou kindly.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: How many photos to show for genuine relationship?

Post by seagul » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:29 pm

BradAnne wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:18 pm
Hi all.

For the spouse visa, how many photos should I include. So far I've got 15 pages which may be too many?

Basically I've found the pictures where we look the happiest etc. And around in different places.

Would this be an issue using this many pictures? I could reduce the number of pages for each meet to 2 and remove pictures and enlarge the ones remaining?

And if I'm advised to reduce the amount. When it comes to balancing pictures between me and her looking the happiest and pics with her family. Which way should I tip the scale?

And do I need to print any of these out or just upload them to their website as a PDF?

Thankyou kindly.
There is no set limit but these along with other subsisting relationship evidences must be as much as possible. These can simply be copied pasted on ms word file which then can straight drag into the ukvcas portal without printing.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:59 am

BradAnne wrote:
Hi all.

Thankyou kindly.
For self upload there is no limit to the quantity you can use. Have them well spread over the period of relationship and wedding. Where possible, annotate them to describe occasion and who you have in the picture if more than you and spouse.
Pictures is not a stand alone factor to establish genuineness of your relationship, other documents you will submit all come together.

BradAnne
Newly Registered

Post by BradAnne » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:59 am

seagul wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:29 pm
BradAnne wrote:
Hi all.

Thankyou kindly.
There is no set limit but these along with other subsisting relationship evidences must be as much as possible. These can simply be copied pasted on ms word file which then can straight drag into the ukvcas portal without printing.
Thankyou again for your reply. I've been using Google sheets cos it's easier to organise the picture locations. When you say AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, does this apply to our messages from fb? I could fill 1000 pages easily if so.

BradAnne
Newly Registered

Post by BradAnne » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:08 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:59 am
BradAnne wrote:
Hi all.

Thankyou kindly.
For self upload there is no limit to the quantity you can use. Have them well spread over the period of relationship and wedding. Where possible, annotate them to describe occasion and who you have in the picture if more than you and spouse.
Pictures is not a stand alone factor to establish genuineness of your relationship, other documents you will submit all come together.
Thankyou very much for your reply.

Other documents I have planned are:
- Friend & Family support letters
- Travel itineraries (bookings, boarding passes, flight tickets, leisure tickets such as Disney Land etc)
- call log (as screenshots)
- chat log
- birthday cards & Christmas cards etc
- gifts related (screenshot of Pacrel2go page where it shows I sent stuff to anne) & pics of fb thankyou posts of gifts
- support (money sent on transferwise)

Do i need anything else?

When it comes to uploading these documents, is it all split into sections or something so I just upload a PDF of all of these to that section? I read somewhere that the upload system is buggy and it's best to have them scanned at some place? Are the bugs outdated info?

Apologies for the many questions.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:10 am

These are irrelevant and carry no weight at all. Anyone can write a letter stating anything you want.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

BradAnne
Newly Registered

Post by BradAnne » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:17 am

CR001 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:10 am
These are irrelevant and carry no weight at all. Anyone can write a letter stating anything you want.
Yeah I thought that too, just read it on a forum somewhere so added it.
Thankyou very much.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:23 am

BradAnne wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:17 am
CR001 wrote:
Thankyou very much.
I would suggest to only submit what is required by the rules and not what you believe will be beneficial, it will simply be disregarded and often create confusion and cause the important docs to be missed.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

BradAnne
Newly Registered

Post by BradAnne » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:10 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:23 am
BradAnne wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:17 am
CR001 wrote:
Thankyou very much.
I would suggest to only submit what is required by the rules and not what you believe will be beneficial, it will simply be disregarded and often create confusion and cause the important docs to be missed.
OK I understand, thankyou for the advice. I won't include those letters and will just stick with the other evidence.

BradAnne
Newly Registered

How many pages of call, message, booking history for spouse visa?

Post by BradAnne » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:51 pm

Hi all.

Just gathering evidence together for when we start the spouse visa process.

Have a few questions beforehand, if someone would be so kind as to clarify a few things for me 🙏😊

- Should I put onto word ALL booking confirmations from accommodations we've stayed at together or just the main ones?
(should I keep it as 1 per page or squeeze 2-4 on the page?)

- How many pages should I have of FB messages? (right now I'm in the 100s)

- How many pages should I have for call log?
(currently have 40 pages of screenshots cos can't download call history on fb, there is a site which claims to 'Extract your call history from your Facebook data' at messengerhistory.com, but I don't know if it's legit nor do I like the idea of it having access to all my messages)

Thankyou all very much

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: How many pages of call, message, booking history for spouse visa?

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:00 pm

Topics merged. Please keep all questions in one topic!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

BradAnne
Newly Registered

Post by BradAnne » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:09 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:00 pm
Oh, I'm sorry, I don't know that was a rule. Next time I'll take that into consideration.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:05 am

BradAnne wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:51 pm
Hi all.

Have a few questions beforehand, if someone would be so kind as to clarify a few things for me 🙏😊

- Should I put onto word ALL booking confirmations from accommodations we've stayed at together or just the main ones?
(should I keep it as 1 per page or squeeze 2-4 on the page?) Either way ensure the final product is legible

- How many pages should I have of FB messages? (right now I'm in the 100s)

(currently have 40 pages of screenshots cos can't download call history on fb, there is a site which claims to 'Extract your call history from your Facebook data' at messengerhistory.com, but I don't know if it's legit nor do I like the idea of it having access to all my messages)

Thankyou all very much

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:10 am

BradAnne wrote:
Hi all.

- How many pages should I have of FB messages? (right now I'm in the 100s) it doesn't have to be all communication since relationship start. It can be spaced out to reflect progress of relationship and it subsistence.

(currently have 40 pages of screenshots cos can't download call history on fb, there is a site which claims to 'Extract your call history from your Facebook data' at messengerhistory.com, but I don't know if it's legit nor do I like the idea of it having access to all my messages) it doesn't have to be all call logs since relationship start. It can be spaced out to reflect progress of relationship and it subsistence.

Thankyou all very much

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:40 pm

BradAnne wrote:

Better to include all pages. Simply click on each confirmation follows by prompting the print option which will enable you to save it in pdf format.
BradAnne wrote:

, there is a site which claims to 'Extract your call history from your Facebook data' at messengerhistory.com, but I don't know if it's legit nor do I like the idea of it having access to all my messages)

Thankyou all very much
Better not to use anonymous website.

BradAnne
Newly Registered

Post by BradAnne » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:22 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:40 pm
BradAnne wrote:

Better to include all pages. Simply click on each confirmation follows by prompting the print option which will enable you to save it in pdf format.
BradAnne wrote:

, there is a site which claims to 'Extract your call history from your Facebook data' at messengerhistory.com, but I don't know if it's legit nor do I like the idea of it having access to all my messages)

Thankyou all very much
Better not to use anonymous website.
Thankyou very much for your reply. Thanks for the tip about saving as a pdf. Didn't know about that. I'll do that shortly.

BradAnne
Newly Registered

Can I submit evidence in landscape?

Post by BradAnne » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:39 am

I'm not sure which route I will take to submit the evidence, whether scanning or uploading. But for either, is it OK to have evidence in landscape format for photos and call logs etc?

This is for the spouse visa

Thankyou in advance.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:57 am

BradAnne wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:39 am
I'm not sure which route I will take to submit the evidence, whether scanning or uploading. But for either, is it OK to have evidence in landscape format for photos and call logs etc?

Thankyou in advance.
yes provided is in acceptable format such as pdf/jpg/jpeg

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:04 am

CR001 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:00 pm
Char (CR001 not Casa)

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Can I submit evidence in landscape?

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:12 am

BradAnne wrote:

Thankyou in advance.
If I may ask, why landscape particularly?
Whichever orientation you use ensure it is legible.

BradAnne
Newly Registered

Post by BradAnne » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:24 am

seagul wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:57 am
BradAnne wrote:

Thankyou in advance.
yes provided is in acceptable format such as pdf/jpg/jpeg
OK that's good, thankyou very much for your response. 😀

BradAnne
Newly Registered

Re: Can I submit evidence in landscape?

Post by BradAnne » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:28 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:12 am
BradAnne wrote:

Thankyou in advance.
If I may ask, why landscape particularly?
Whichever orientation you use ensure it is legible.
For screenshots particularly, I can fit more pictures on landscape than portrait. Thankyou very much