ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP 10 Year Partner Route self employed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Newly Registered

Post by 7656557 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:42 pm

hi if possiable please tell me how you did self employed docments as on online flr fp form they only asking employment details there is no opt to tick for self employed and how many year/months bank statment and tax return u have uploaded and was there is opt to have a super priority service
your reply would help me on this issue thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:03 am

7656557 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:48 pm
hi if possiable please tell me how you did self employed docments as on online flr fp form they only asking employment details and 6 month payslips there is no opt to tick for self employed and how many year/months bank statment and tax return u have uploaded and was there is opt to have a super priority service
your reply would help me on this issue thank
and sorry i am very new on this form and still working out how to ask questions thats why made same Q twice but just find out the right way i think .
Bit enigmatic as why the option for self employment is not there, but on contrary to all these ambiguities, the official guidance is still unaltered where by virtue of EX1, the fulfilment of financial requirement is not mandatory.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:03 am

EX.1. – General
Where an applicant in the UK does not fall to be granted on a 5-year route as a
partner or parent because certain eligibility - financial, accommodation, English
language or immigration status - requirements are not met, they may still fall for a
grant of leave on a 10-year route if EX.1. applies.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 0.0ext.pdf
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ola1980
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: FLR FP 10 Year Partner Route self employed

Post by ola1980 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:16 pm

Presume then that one can complete the FLR M form online and be granted continued residence under the 10 year route if you dont meet the requirements.

I tried to complete the FLR FP online form but when i try to submit my application the visa type changes to FLR (M) Not sure why this is happening as I clearly filled out the FLR FP form.

Your response is much appreiated