ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Point Based Visa - Jan 2021

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shilpa1234
Newly Registered
India

New Point Based Visa - Jan 2021

Post by shilpa1234 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:20 am

I am currently on Tier 1 General (Dependent) Visa and my visa expires in 3 months. I am currently working for one of the companies and my salary is 38k per annum, I have done my Btech from the English medium I also have a Naric certificate. The thing is me and my husband are not in good terms he won't be extending my visa. I am looking for an extension as I have a kid who is 2 years old, she is born British and I can opt Family route. But I am looking or a point-based visa? i am i eligible for a point-based visa? with the above criteria? What else do i need to do? and does my current stay gets reset if i switch to it ?

Thanks in advance !!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: New Point Based Visa - Jan 2021

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:07 pm

Your clock will reset to zero for ilr based on 5 years residence if you switch from tier 1 dependent visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.