ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Email address for ILR (via SET-M)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bond.boy203

BRP Email address for ILR (via SET-M)

Post by bond.boy203 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:54 pm

Hi,
My partner recently for approval for ILR and its been 10 working days but still haven't recieved the card yet. Anyone know the email address I can write to so that we know what is going on with my partner's BRP.

Also does everyone receive email once the BRP is sent via courier as I saw few people posting on timeline.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: BRP Email address for ILR (via SET-M)

Post by seagul » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:00 pm

bond.boy203 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:54 pm
Hi,
My partner recently for approval for ILR and its been 10 working days but still haven't recieved the card yet. Anyone know the email address I can write to so that we know what is going on with my partner's BRP.

Also does everyone receive email once the BRP is sent via courier as I saw few people posting on timeline.
https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:00 pm

Better to wait a bit more before reporting.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

bond.boy203

Post by bond.boy203 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:37 pm

Thank you. I am happy to wait as long as we know we haven’t missed the courier. Do you know if it’s alway sent via fedex ? also do they always send an automated email before posting the bro as we haven’t received any email ? although it’s unlikely we just want to make sure it’s not dropped in wrong mail box or something.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:02 pm

bond.boy203 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:37 pm
Thank you. I am happy to wait as long as we know we haven’t missed the courier. Do you know if it’s alway sent via fedex ? also do they always send an automated email before posting the bro as we haven’t received any email ? although it’s unlikely we just want to make sure it’s not dropped in wrong mail box or something.
You wont be contacted by the TNT courier rather you can proactively approach them as they might have been holding your BRP card. But be mentally prepared that deliveries are taking considerably longer than normal.