ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP PLEASE!! - Fee Waiver code

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Katherine12
Newly Registered
Mood:

URGENT HELP PLEASE!! - Fee Waiver code

Post by Katherine12 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:19 pm

Does anyone know where I put the code from a fee waiver once I have completed the application? It says in the payment section of the online immigration application, but it does not have an option to enter it, just tells me to pick a card. I have the whole application completed and now i'm stuck because i have no idea where to put this code. Please help!

secret.simon

Re: URGENT HELP PLEASE!! - Fee Waiver code

Post by secret.simon » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:42 am

What kind of application (spousal visa, work visa, student visa, etc) are you making? Are you making the application from within the UK or from outside?Where did you get a fee waiver code from?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:52 am

secret.simon wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:42 am
What kind of application (spousal visa, work visa, student visa, etc) are you making? Are you making the application from within the UK or from outside?Where did you get a fee waiver code from?
Fee waiver applies to FLR(FP) applications but agree, a bit more information would be useful.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:41 am

secret.simon wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:42 am
The eligibility for fee waiver is first applied for and when found eligible by HO this is granted then applicant can now proceed to for the leave application.

dannykhan
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by dannykhan » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:23 pm

HI Katherine12 ,

I am having the same problem. I have been granted the fee waiver but I dont have the option to use the code in my application. It has the option to pay by card . But no option to enter the fee waiver code given by home office . I have only 2 days left to submit my application . And I have been u able to get any assistance from UKVI , I have called them and emailed them but got no proper response. How did you sort it out.

Your help is really appreciated.

Best regards
Danny

THM1982
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by THM1982 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:10 am

Hi it should give you the option at the end.It should have asked (did you apply for fee waiver)