ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child (15 years old) dependent Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Batou1956
Newly Registered
Canada

Child (15 years old) dependent Visa

Post by Batou1956 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:41 pm

Dear all,
Please I need your support, in fact I am now settle in UK and would like to make an application for my 15-year-old daughter base in Toronto - Canada.
With this climate, I lost my job and unable to pay for the application fee.
Is it possible to apply for fee waiver for my daughter application?
Would the application be successful despite the fact my current income is £300/month via my limited company?
I am waiting for your advises
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Child (15 years old) dependent Visa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:45 pm

Where is the child's other parent?

As far as I am aware, there is no fee waiver or IHS fee waiver for applications outside the UK.

Your income is also likely to low to prove adequate maintenance/financial requirment to sponsor a child.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Batou1956
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by Batou1956 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:30 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:45 pm
Where is the child's other parent?

As far as I am aware, there is no fee waiver or IHS fee waiver for applications outside the UK.

Your income is also likely to low to prove adequate maintenance/financial requirement to sponsor a child.
Thanks for the response
The other parent is in Canada with my daughter and is ok for me to take the girl permanently with me.
Reference the income, if I apply for 10 years route do I still need to prof I have adequate maintenance?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:33 pm

The other parent is in Canada with my daughter and is ok for me to take the girl permanently with me.
If the other parent is not applying to come to the UK, you need to prove sole responsibility. If you need the other parents permission or consent, then you do not have sole responsibility. See link below.

immigration-for-family-members/sole-res ... 13087.html
Reference the income, if I apply for 10 years route do I still need to prof I have adequate maintenance?
Yes. Assuming you can get a visa given that the other parent is not also applying.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.