ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premoderation of topics

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

saddleback
Israel

Premoderation of topics

Post by saddleback » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:12 pm

All my responses (including this one) go to pre-moderation, something not experienced earlier on this platform. I am not sure how this works?

Casa

Re: Premoderation of topics

Post by Casa » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:29 pm

saddleback wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:12 pm
All my responses (including this one) go to pre-moderation, something not experienced earlier on this platform. I am not sure how this works?
I don't believe that any of the Moderating team know either. This appears to be something introduced into the system by the Board Administrator, who is based in Latvia and is responsible for the technical aspects of the site. They're not regularly active on the forum.

We'll look into it for you.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

saddleback
Israel

Re: Premoderation of topics

Post by saddleback » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:50 am

Casa wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:29 pm
saddleback wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:12 pm
I don't believe that any of the Moderating team know either. This appears to be something introduced into the system by the Board Administrator, who is based in Latvia and is responsible for the technical aspects of the site. They're not regularly active on the forum.

We'll look into it for you.
Many thanks!