ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

gojilamonsteros
Newly Registered

need help!

Post by gojilamonsteros » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:19 am

Hi all

I have two questions, and am wondering if you guys could help

1. Im applying for Tier 1 (general) visa at the end of this month, which coincides with the month before my current HSMP visa expires. Im applying from within the UK. In the tier 1 general application form, page 24. Do i select the option 'An extension of leave under Tier 1 general' and go to Section C and i then choose the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme option which takes me to Section C? Im alittle confused with this page as i thought we are switching to the tier 1 general.

2. For my maintanence funds, I have bank statements dated up to the 1 September 2008 which showed my current account has over 800 pounds in it, but i was wondering if this is acceptable seeing that Im only applying on 24 september. Do I need evidence of funds all the way up till 24th September?

Please help

Thanks!

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:26 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!