ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Looking for Business Partner to apply for Tier Innovator Visa

Only for Start-Up Visas and Innovator Visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ArtisanRaw1
Newly Registered

Looking for Business Partner to apply for Tier Innovator Visa

Post by ArtisanRaw1 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:57 am

Hi all,

I am looking for a business partner who would be interested to join an innovative business and apply for an endorsement from endorsing body as business partners. The business is in vegan food industry - if you have previous experience in food production, food & beverages or retail sector this would be great.

We are currently looking for potential investors in our company who would be interested in moving to the UK on a Tier 1 Innovator visa through investing in an eligible start-up business. The company meets all the requirements of this visa category (innovation, viability, scalability). While we have already received offers from the likes of Selfridges and Planet Organic to sell our products, confirming the business’s growth potential, the company is still a “non-trading company”, which makes us eligible for the Tier 1 Innovator visa route.

The minimum investment amount we are looking for is 250,000 GBP from each investor, which is considerably less than 2mln GBP for the other business visa category, Tier 1 Investor.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.Best Regards, Irina

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Looking for Business Partner to apply for Tier Innovator Visa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:56 am

You are not permitted to use this forum to try solicit business partners for any reason.

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/do-not-sol ... 27175.html

Point 10 in the form T&C's below prohibits this.

announcements/terms-conditions-t3.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.