ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IBC (Zambrano)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Amaizac
Zimbabwe

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Amaizac » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:04 pm

tugii20 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:00 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:33 pm
tugii20 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:26 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:03 pm

What stamp have you had when you apply?stamp4 or stamp4 eufam?What documents did you provide first hand? is father of your child Irish or British?
Father of the child has been here 3 or more years prior to my son's birth hence my son was given an Irish passport. I was on stamp1G before this applicbut my permission had expired in September 2019 and I gave birth in November 2019. I gave them everything they requested on the Irish parentage form and always updated then as he got bigger with the immunization passport. So now they send me a letter requesting these extra documentation...I can prove our relationship but how can they ask about my financial situation when they know I can't work.
Not sure what to submit now
is your partner british?or irish
No he's Sierra Leonean

tugii20
Ireland

Post by tugii20 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:40 pm

Amaizac wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:04 pm
tugii20 wrote:
Amaizac wrote:
tugii20 wrote:

Father of the child has been here 3 or more years prior to my son's birth hence my son was given an Irish passport. I was on stamp1G before this applicbut my permission had expired in September 2019 and I gave birth in November 2019. I gave them everything they requested on the Irish parentage form and always updated then as he got bigger with the immunization passport. So now they send me a letter requesting these extra documentation...I can prove our relationship but how can they ask about my financial situation when they know I can't work.
Not sure what to submit now
No he's Sierra Leonean
how sierra leanean national children born as irish?

Amaizac
Zimbabwe

Post by Amaizac » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:43 pm

tugii20 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:40 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:04 pm
tugii20 wrote:
Amaizac wrote:

No he's Sierra Leonean
how sierra leanean national children born as irish?
The Irish law states that if a child in born in the Ireland one of the parents have to be here for 3 or 4 years prior to the child's birth...which is on that basis he is irish

RizzaS
Philippines

Post by RizzaS » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:05 pm

tugii20 wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:05 pm
RizzaS wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:13 am
HeinzTomatoKetchup wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:37 am
Sorry just here to ask about the requirements. What does it mean with "full copy of passport" does it mean all pages? Thank you.

All the pages photocopied in colour.
does it also have to be certified by solicitor as saying true copy of original or thats not necessary

No. It ok as it is... just copies

tugii20
Ireland

Post by tugii20 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:12 pm

RizzaS wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:05 pm
tugii20 wrote:
RizzaS wrote:
HeinzTomatoKetchup wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:37 am
Sorry just here to ask about the requirements. What does it mean with "full copy of passport" does it mean all pages? Thank you.

does it also have to be certified by solicitor as saying true copy of original or thats not necessary

who certifies?solicitor or

RizzaS
Philippines

Post by RizzaS » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:07 am

tugii20 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:12 pm
RizzaS wrote:
tugii20 wrote:
RizzaS wrote:

No need to certify

tugii20
Ireland

Post by tugii20 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:08 am

RizzaS wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:07 am
tugii20 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:12 pm
RizzaS wrote:
tugii20 wrote:

No need to certify
Who can certify a document for IRISH CITIZENSHIP?
The following may qualify to make a certified copy of your document:

Solicitor

Notary Public

Commissioner of Oaths

Peace Commissioner

Keviabella
Ireland

Post by Keviabella » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:03 pm

asadbhatti99978 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:47 pm
Hi anybody know I applied bad of zambrano 29th october 2019 and I provide DNA report after few weeks ourself they did not ask for this so now after 11 month get back to us asking my original current passport and further information about our relationship and and my role of in irish citizen child
And etc I submit all documentation and information last week through solicitor anyone idea how they will take more to make decisions ? Thanks
Am the same, I applied November 2019 and submitted all the documents listed, just this September 2020, they are asking for lots of additional documents. I have only recently submitted documents on my own. I do hope the next letter I receive would be one of approval.
Why did you use a solicitor to submit additional documents ?

Amaizac
Zimbabwe

Post by Amaizac » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:07 pm

Keviabella wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:03 pm
asadbhatti99978 wrote:
Hi anybody know I applied bad of zambrano 29th october 2019 and I provide DNA report after few weeks ourself they did not ask for this so now after 11 month get back to us asking my original current passport and further information about our relationship and and my role of in irish citizen child
And etc I submit all documentation and information last week through solicitor anyone idea how they will take more to make decisions ? Thanks
Am the same, I applied November 2019 and submitted all the documents listed, just this September 2020, they are asking for lots of additional documents. I have only recently submitted documents on my own. I do hope the next letter I receive would be one of approval.
Hi they also requested additional information from me, I hear that they do that for everyone..I'm yet to send the additional information but I hope the approval is on the horizon.

Keviabella
Ireland

Post by Keviabella » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:08 pm

tugii20 wrote:
Amaizac wrote:
tugii20 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:00 pm
tugii20 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:56 pm

my relationship with the other parent? what do you mean?are you divorced from child's father?

I am non EU. Child already has Irish citizenship. We are dating but living separately as we are not married
What stamp have you had when you apply?stamp4 or stamp4 eufam?What documents did you provide first hand? is father of your child Irish or British?
Clearly you are in the wrong forum. Your questions are for citizenship application, this forum is for zambrano applications help and renewals.
Stop leading this lady on with questions you don't intend on answering nor know the answers to.

Keviabella
Ireland

Post by Keviabella » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:13 pm

Amaizac wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:07 pm
Keviabella wrote:
asadbhatti99978 wrote:
Hi they also requested additional information from me, I hear that they do that for everyone..I'm yet to send the additional information but I hope the approval is on the horizon.
I am the mother, similar to you and do not cohabit with other parent.
I clearly stated that in first application, but they are asking questions about our relationship, how I support myself since arriving in the state, knowing I am undocumented, if the child has been resident (even though there's been a lockdown and pandemic, travel restrictions and clearly undocumented don't travel)and my role in the childs life..(I am a single parent).
Dont think it's fair to throw the same requests for documents out to everyone, knowing each case is different

Amaizac
Zimbabwe

Post by Amaizac » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:19 pm

Keviabella wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:13 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Keviabella wrote:
asadbhatti99978 wrote:
I clearly stated that in first application, but they are asking questions about our relationship, how I support myself since arriving in the state, knowing I am undocumented, if the child has been resident (even though there's been a lockdown and pandemic, travel restrictions and clearly undocumented don't travel)and my role in the childs life..(I am a single parent).
Dont think it's fair to throw the same requests for documents out to everyone, knowing each case is different
They asked me the same questions but I spoke to someone at the migrant centre said they always ask these questions and she said just reply with what you can...

Keviabella
Ireland

Post by Keviabella » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:22 pm

dubnew wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:07 pm
New17 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:28 pm
Hi guys
I am waiting for my IBC application decision which I submitted in July 2019.is there anyone on this forum who is waiting that long?please do share your experience.will be highly appreciated.thanks
Hi,

I submitted my IBC application in the first week of August 2019 and no correspondence so far. Still waiting...
Hi ya, have you received your approval yet or any further correspondence ?

Keviabella
Ireland

Post by Keviabella » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:24 pm

Amaizac wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:19 pm
Keviabella wrote:
Amaizac wrote:
Keviabella wrote:

They asked me the same questions but I spoke to someone at the migrant centre said they always ask these questions and she said just reply with what you can...
I submitted bank statements that show I receive child support from father, also child benefit from social welfare. Childs father applied but its paid to me because child lives with me

Amaizac
Zimbabwe

Post by Amaizac » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:37 pm

Keviabella wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:24 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:19 pm
Keviabella wrote:
Amaizac wrote:

I submitted bank statements that show I receive child support from father, also child benefit from social welfare. Childs father applied but its paid to me because child lives with me
I have been just living on the goodness of ppl will get my child's father to apply for it...

tugii20
Ireland

Post by tugii20 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:46 pm

Keviabella wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:08 pm
tugii20 wrote:
Amaizac wrote:
tugii20 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:00 pm

I am non EU. Child already has Irish citizenship. We are dating but living separately as we are not married
Clearly you are in the wrong forum. Your questions are for citizenship application, this forum is for zambrano applications help and renewals.
Stop leading this lady on with questions you don't intend on answering nor know the answers to.
if you dont ask question , how can you help person?
i have also irish citizen child therefore i m not in the wrong forum, this is free forum we all shares our khowledge here if we can, dont offend it
if you khow the answer then share it to others
:lol:

asadbhatti99978
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by asadbhatti99978 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:42 am

Keviabella wrote:
asadbhatti99978 wrote:

In start I have solicitor I submit aplication through solicitor because I am on deportation and solicitor get for me undertaking they will not deport me until my aplication process .
They ask me for my original current passport so I sumit last week today I got knowledge ment they receive my passport but they submit my passport to external service provider for verification they mention will take some months to verify .that's all crap making delayed

Abbey000
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Abbey000 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:25 pm

Hi everyone I have got response after 1 year and they have asked the same questions relationship proof with my Partner and child and some other additional documents I have submitted them today has anyone got reply after submitting the additional documents?and how long they take can anyone reply me with some information please I would be very grateful 🙏 thanks.

Keviabella
Ireland

Post by Keviabella » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:21 pm

asadbhatti99978 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:42 am
Keviabella wrote:
asadbhatti99978 wrote:

In start I have solicitor I submit aplication through solicitor because I am on deportation and solicitor get for me undertaking they will not deport me until my aplication process .
They ask me for my original current passport so I sumit last week today I got knowledge ment they receive my passport but they submit my passport to external service provider for verification they mention will take some months to verify .that's all crap making delayed
I was wondering why they had asked for your passport, but having mentioned an outstanding deportation order. That explains it.
using an external service provider for verification of a country's passport when as an immigration body, they can confirm directly from your country's embassy. I agree it sounds like a delay tactic especially as they do not require the hard copy of your passport for the approval of zambrano application.
I hope they respond in good time and you get positive news

Keviabella
Ireland

Post by Keviabella » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:24 pm

Abbey000 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:25 pm
Hi everyone I have got response after 1 year and they have asked the same questions relationship proof with my Partner and child and some other additional documents I have submitted them today has anyone got reply after submitting the additional documents?and how long they take can anyone reply me with some information please I would be very grateful 🙏 thanks.
I submitted my additional documents as requested and received an acknowledgement letter two days later that it was received.
I don't know how long it takes after that and hoping there's no more request for further documents, just an approval

Keviabella
Ireland

Post by Keviabella » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:44 pm

tugii20 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:46 pm
Keviabella wrote:
tugii20 wrote:
Amaizac wrote:

i have also irish citizen child therefore i m not in the wrong forum, this is free forum we all shares our khowledge here if we can, dont offend it
I stand by my post. The poster had asked for advice as to how to respond to the request for ADDITIONAL INFORMATION explaining how she supports herself and her relationship with her partner.
Rather than offering any advice, it feel like you were interrogating her as to her personal information...is her partner Irish /British ? What stamp is she on? How does a Sierra Leone have Irish kids?
How does any of those personal information advice her or educate her or help you in your citizenship application?
Clearly her child is Irish if she made a zambrano application and clearly she had no stamp prior to applying which is why she's applying to the residency unit 4, whether her partner is British, Irish or whatever national is not our business.
Every posters personal situation is PERSONAL, and having an irish citizen child plus zambrano application are what we all have in common, it makes me question your motive as you took a backseat once she had given you her personal situation .
Except you want to help, you have to be respectful of people's sensitive information as no one knows truly who is on here reading

tugii20
Ireland

Post by tugii20 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:13 pm

Keviabella wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:44 pm
tugii20 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:46 pm
Keviabella wrote:
tugii20 wrote:

I stand by my post. The poster had asked for advice as to how to respond to the request for ADDITIONAL INFORMATION explaining how she supports herself and her relationship with her partner.
Rather than offering any advice, it feel like you were interrogating her as to her personal information...is her partner Irish /British ? What stamp is she on? How does a Sierra Leone have Irish kids?
How does any of those personal information advice her or educate her or help you in your citizenship application?
Clearly her child is Irish if she made a zambrano application and clearly she had no stamp prior to applying which is why she's applying to the residency unit 4, whether her partner is British, Irish or whatever national is not our business.
Every posters personal situation is PERSONAL, and having an irish citizen child plus zambrano application are what we all have in common, it makes me question your motive as you took a backseat once she had given you her personal situation .
Except you want to help, you have to be respectful of people's sensitive information as no one knows truly who is on here reading
i stand mine too :lol:

Abbey000
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Abbey000 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:20 am

Hi everyone has anyone got reply after sending them additional documents?

New17
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by New17 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:55 pm

Abbey000 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:20 am
Hi everyone has anyone got reply after sending them additional documents?
I got letter for additional document in September. Sent them and Have not heard back except acknowledgement letter.waiting for decision nearly 16 months

asadbhatti99978
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by asadbhatti99978 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:48 pm

Hi new17 Any news did they get back to you since you send additional documents except acknowledge
I am the same situation in September they ask me additional documents I sent get back to me saying we send your passport for verification could take some months this this process now one year complete since I apply
???