ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP card not received after 30 days

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

slint
Newly Registered
Canada

BRP card not received after 30 days

Post by slint » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:45 pm

I have obtained my ILR email decision more than 30 days ago. I have reported non reception of my BRP card 15 days ago. The automatic reply said I would get a reply within 5 working days but nothing since then.

What is the next step? How do I report non-answer from BRP management unit?
Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: BRP card not received after 30 days

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:01 pm

Did you select to be contacted by email or post when you completed the form??
If you selected post, it can take longer.

Try contacting HO or the write to the address which is on your approval letter. Thats the best you can do.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

slint
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by slint » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:11 pm

Thanks, I selected contact by email (nothing in spam folder). I'll try to call the HO.

teeewai
Newly Registered

Post by teeewai » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:13 am

I'm in the same boat as you, no further contact after reporting BRP hasn't arrived

bond.boy203

Post by bond.boy203 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:20 am

I have the same problem as this. Desperately trying to get in touch with HO but no luck so far. I have also reported using home office link 3 weeks ago.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:22 am

Try contacting the address on your approval letters.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Kimlisa
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Post by Kimlisa » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:54 pm

Same as me. Further report the email address as UKVI suggested.

Ellie6244
Mood:
Australia

Post by Ellie6244 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:55 pm

hi anyone here having problems with the delay of brp. i received a successful decision sept 19.waited 7 days and finally reached 10 and reported to ukvi, i have been waiting for the tracking number for the brp. called and emailed tnt loads of times and if they could even help out using my postcode just in case. but nothing. i reported to ukvi on the 10th day and almost everyday now but no answer . im getting worried. i have cancelled my plans to go to back to my country.

srsw

Post by srsw » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:46 pm

By any chance have you all used IDV app and haven't submitted biometrics via ukvcas?
My advice is based on personal research/experience, so pls check relevant UKVI sources.

Ellie6244
Mood:
Australia

Post by Ellie6244 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:22 pm

srsw wrote: โ†‘
Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:46 pm
By any chance have you all used IDV app and haven't submitted biometrics via ukvcas?
i have used IDV app on the 30th of August and submitted biometric via ukvcas on the 18th of Sept.

Ellie6244
Mood:
Australia

Post by Ellie6244 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:37 pm

its too frustrating that some people who are on the same timeline got their brp in a week or less. it has caused a lot of stress from all the waiting and cancelling travelling plans to be with family.this is just too much already.

srsw

Post by srsw » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:42 pm

I know, waiting is always difficult... until you see that approval letter/BRP ๐Ÿ˜Š. I hope you get your BRP soon.
My advice is based on personal research/experience, so pls check relevant UKVI sources.

rndm57
Newly Registered

Post by rndm57 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:42 am

Same here. I moved house between application submission and decision being made. Despite filling out the form to let HO know about the change of address, they naturally sent it to my old address. So TNT attempted to deliver and was told I am not there. Then they just kept it to themselves, I got no email or anything. After calling TNT helpline and using postcode they were able to tell me what is going on. Now TNT has the BRP, they won't send it to my new address without authorisation from HO. And HO is no responding to either TNT or me. Been over a month now.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:17 pm

rndm57 wrote: โ†‘
Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:42 am
Same here. I moved house between application submission and decision being made. Despite filling out the form to let HO know about the change of address, they naturally sent it to my old address. So TNT attempted to deliver and was told I am not there. Then they just kept it to themselves, I got no email or anything. After calling TNT helpline and using postcode they were able to tell me what is going on. Now TNT has the BRP, they won't send it to my new address without authorisation from HO. And HO is no responding to either TNT or me. Been over a month now.
I will still visit their local depot in person before they return it to UKVI and will speak to the manager as a lot of times discretion does get applied given the present period of uneasiness.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

vishaltucker
Newly Registered

Post by vishaltucker » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:36 pm

I have applied for visa for my son (born this year - ICT dependent) but have not got the BRP even after 22 working days even when the decision letter has been received but we did not get the tracking details for BRP. After 10 working days of decision letter, I have raised the no-BRP card received request on gov.uk thrice now but no response at all after 5 working days. Called UKVI as well to escalate and have been told to wait for 10 working days for response. Contacted the local MP as well who has got in touch with UKVI but UKVI will respond in 20 working days. Not sure if anything else can be done to know the status of BRP card. Please suggest.

1. Type of application: Tier 2 ICT PBS dependent (in-country)
2. Date application posted: 22/07/20
3. Date application received at UKBA: 22/07/20
4. Date of biometrics enrolment: 19/08/20
5. Date of decision letter/approval: 12/09/20
6. Date BRP received: Awaited

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:38 pm

vishaltucker wrote: โ†‘
Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:36 pm
I have applied for visa for my son (born this year - ICT dependent) but have not got the BRP even after 22 working days even when the decision letter has been received but we did not get the tracking details for BRP. After 10 working days of decision letter, I have raised the no-BRP card received request on gov.uk thrice now but no response at all after 5 working days. Called UKVI as well to escalate and have been told to wait for 10 working days for response. Contacted the local MP as well who has got in touch with UKVI but UKVI will respond in 20 working days. Not sure if anything else can be done to know the status of BRP card. Please suggest.

1. Type of application: Tier 2 ICT PBS dependent (in-country)
2. Date application posted: 22/07/20
3. Date application received at UKBA: 22/07/20
4. Date of biometrics enrolment: 19/08/20
5. Date of decision letter/approval: 12/09/20
6. Date BRP received: Awaited
It is not necessary to spam the forum and topics and post multiple duplicate posts asking the same question!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:50 pm

There are reported delays, attributed to COVID-19 and reduced staffing.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Ellie6244
Mood:
Australia

Post by Ellie6244 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:34 pm

but people are still getiing their brps in a week or less. its just not fair.

vishaltucker
Newly Registered

Post by vishaltucker » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:32 am

Yes, people are getting is a week's time not sure what is the criteria for priority for BRP card production, there has to be communication for this even if it is delayed. I have tried all channels for an ETA or understand the issue but no response at all. I have to travel urgently and stuck for more than a month now already.

MKT
Newly Registered
India

Post by MKT » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:43 pm

Any luck for anyone on this delayed BRP yet? Is there any email Id or place where we can raise our concerns to the BRP generating team?

Never imagined that after getting the approval email also we would be stuck like this๐Ÿ˜”

Ellie6244
Mood:
Australia

Post by Ellie6244 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:44 pm

MKT wrote: โ†‘
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:43 pm
Any luck for anyone on this delayed BRP yet? Is there any email Id or place where we can raise our concerns to the BRP generating team?

Never imagined that after getting the approval email also we would be stuck like this๐Ÿ˜”
so true..

vishaltucker
Newly Registered

Post by vishaltucker » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:24 pm

Still waiting for the BRP card, no communication has been received on the requests raised on gov.uk. I couldn't find an email address for the relevant team.

MKT
Newly Registered
India

Post by MKT » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:46 pm

vishaltucker wrote: โ†‘
Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:24 pm

Still waiting for the BRP card, no communication has been received on the requests raised on gov.uk. I couldn't find an email address for the relevant team.
Hi, I am not very sure, but J I as going through the other forums on BRP delay and I could find that in 2019 also many people got their BRPs pretty late and they used the below email if after raising the complaint on non-delivery provided in the HO approval letter.

BRPOATECH@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

They waited for 5 more days and then emailed on the above address and for some it seemed to work. Let us know if it works for you as well. I have just raised the concern on the link provided in the HO emails and would wait for next 5 days.

teeewai
Newly Registered

Post by teeewai » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:23 pm

teeewai wrote: โ†‘
Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:13 am
I'm in the same boat as you, no further contact after reporting BRP hasn't arrived
Eventually got a response from "brpdelivery@homeoffice.gov.uk" that the BRP will be delivered in the next 3-5 working days. I reported BRP hasn't arrived on Sept 29th so watch out guys.

slint
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by slint » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:02 pm

teeewai wrote: โ†‘
Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:23 pm
Eventually got a response from "brpdelivery@homeoffice.gov.uk" that the BRP will be delivered in the next 3-5 working days. I reported BRP hasn't arrived on Sept 29th so watch out guys.
I will continue waiting, although mine was reported much earlier than Sept 29th and still no news.