ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bought business with employees

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shakebassri
Newly Registered
India

bought business with employees

Post by shakebassri » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:57 pm

Hi,
I have bought a business with 7 employee and running the show with them now since an year. Will it be consider in 7 job creation ?

marcnath

Re: bought business with employees

Post by marcnath » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:04 am

shakebassri wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:57 pm
Hi,
I have bought a business with 7 employee and running the show with them now since an year. Will it be consider in 7 job creation ?
No, existing employee numbers cannot count towards job creation. You need to have 2 additional jobs.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zimba
Mood:

Re: bought business with employees

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:37 am

It is a NET INCREASE of two positions in job creation that you must satisfy. Why don't you read the Tier 1E guide ?????
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice