ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Approved - but previous rejection stamp....

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

abdullahakbarkhan
Newly Registered

HSMP Approved - but previous rejection stamp....

Post by abdullahakbarkhan » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:00 am

Hi every one

i was given HSMP last year, i applied EC i was refused and home office retained the letter, lodged an appeal and submitted an other fresh EC application using photocopy of HSMP letter.

However; i was refused again

I now applied HSMP and i have got approval. Now i am worried about 2 previous rejection stamps on my passport.

Do you think it can create problem - is there any one who was rejected and then got visa in second attempt?

Post by 1971 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:20 am

Hi,

Please,provide the details of how and why you were refused EC twice after approval of your HSMP application.

Then, one can a view of what has gone wrong and provide appropriate advise where necessary.

Regards,

NutanRaj

Post by NutanRaj » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:25 am

Do they keep a rejection stamp on the passport?
My friend entry clearence also rejected but i thing i did not see any rejection stamp on the passport

Raj

abdullahakbarkhan
Newly Registered

Post by abdullahakbarkhan » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:52 am

i was first refused because i did not submit any of my educational and work exprience document with EC application.

Next time i was refused because i used photocopy of HSMP letter. Because BHC didnot return original letter when they refused first.

Post by 1971 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:44 pm

@abdul,

I will advice you that you make a fresh EC application and include all the necessary docs with a cover letter staing that you didnt include them in your earlier applications and be very polite in your application as the British people like politeness...

I wish you the best.

Cheeers.
Delay or refusal does not mean denial...

Post by 1971 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:47 pm

@Nutanraj,

BHC all over the world keeps all applicant's details and decisions made.

So, yes, they keep copies of all rejection stamps and also applicant's details.

Cheeers

pyke

Post by pyke » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:51 am

NutanRaj, there isn't a rejection stamp but there is a stamp with a reference number. As 1971 said, there will be a record of it.