ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application - Jan 2021 (Tier 1 Entrepreneur, after 3 years, Accelerated route, 10 Jobs)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tier1entrepreneur-AA
Mood:

ILR Application - Jan 2021 (Tier 1 Entrepreneur, after 3 years, Accelerated route, 10 Jobs)

Post by tier1entrepreneur-AA » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:36 am

Hi Team,

I'm intend to apply for ILR in Jan 2021(Tier 1 Entrepreneur, after 3 years, Accelerated route, 10 Jobs), do we need to provide our personal bank accountstatement to prove maintenance fund, as I couldn't see this requirement on our visa category (it's required on Tier 2 applications), and in case it's required, how much I should have on my bank account, Could you please advice?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Application - Jan 2021 (Tier 1 Entrepreneur, after 3 years, Accelerated route, 10 Jobs)

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:38 am

ILR has NO maintenance fund requirement.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tier1entrepreneur-AA
Mood:

Re: ILR Application - Jan 2021 (Tier 1 Entrepreneur, after 3 years, Accelerated route, 10 Jobs)

Post by tier1entrepreneur-AA » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:46 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:38 am
ILR has NO maintenance fund requirement.
Excellent, thanks for your confirmation, much appreciated.

tier1entrepreneur-AA
Mood:

Post by tier1entrepreneur-AA » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:25 pm

Hi Team,

I have just commenced filling the ILR application (Tier 1 Entrepreneur, after 3 years, Accelerated route, 10 Jobs), and I found that no section on the application to add the following:
A-Director roles and responsibilities,
B-Jobs details : i.e. roles and description, it only asks about the job title,
C-Explaining the business activities.

Could you please guide me if I miss something, or all of those details will not be on the application but will be part of the supporting documents along with Payslips, FPSs, Passports, bank document, ......

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thanks in advance.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:27 pm

tier1entrepreneur-AA wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:25 pm
Hi Team,

I have just commenced filling the ILR application (Tier 1 Entrepreneur, after 3 years, Accelerated route, 10 Jobs), and I found that no section on the application to add the following:

Could you please guide me if I miss something, or all of those details will not be on the application but will be part of the supporting documents along with Payslips, FPSs, Passports, bank document, ......

Thanks in advance.
You should add the above details on an additional paper or cover letter and upload with your documents.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

tier1entrepreneur-AA
Mood:

Post by tier1entrepreneur-AA » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:58 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:27 pm
Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:25 pm
Hi Team,

Thanks in advance.
You should add the above details on an additional paper or cover letter and upload with your documents.
Excellent, many thanks CULLINAN for your clarification, it's much appreciated.

tier1entrepreneur-AA
Mood:

Re: ILR Application - DEC 2020 (Tier 1 Entrepreneur, after 3 years, Accelerated route, 10 Jobs)

Post by tier1entrepreneur-AA » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:13 am

Hi Team,

"For directors of a company - a printout from Companies House of the company's filing history page and of a Current Appointment Report to show you were/are a director of each business for the period in which the employment existed"

Does the certificate available from the companies house website for £15 (detailed below) is the required document to fulfil the ILR application requirement?
Companies House certificate option.PNG
Companies House certificate option.PNG (55.8 KiB) Viewed 1357 times
Thanks in advance.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:29 am

Current Appointment Report (CAR) can be downloaded for free from the webcheck page also. Otherwise, its £3 (I think).

The above is the certificate of incorporation. CAR is not the same.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

tier1entrepreneur-AA
Mood:

Post by tier1entrepreneur-AA » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:51 am

CULLINAN wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:29 am
Current Appointment Report (CAR) can be downloaded for free from the webcheck page also. Otherwise, its £3 (I think).

The above is the certificate of incorporation. CAR is not the same.
Thanks CULLINAN for your quick response, it's much appreciated,

I have finally found it, it's free to download, for others to know from where to find CAR report:

WebCHeck - Companies House

tier1entrepreneur-AA
Mood:

Re: ILR Application - DEC 2021 (Tier 1 Entrepreneur, after 3 years, Accelerated route, 10 Jobs)

Post by tier1entrepreneur-AA » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:42 am

Company accounts documents

Hi Team,

My understanding was that I only will be required to submit the management account for part of the last tax year (2020/2021) which will prove that the investment been made as director's loan, and also will show that the business still running, and also it will include figures for 2018, 2019 tax year,

And as we are trying to send the minimum documents as been advices, I was not intended to send the end of year accounts for 2018/2019 & 2019/2020.

I just realised on the visa application check list (Documents), it has highlighted that we need to submit the following:
- Evidence of audited/unaudited accounts plus shares for XXXXX Ltd
- Account compilation report provided with unaudited accounts for XXXXX Ltd

Do we need to provide the above? or it just a generic requirement? your advice is much appreciated,

Thanks in advance.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:32 am

You MUST go and read the Tier 1E official guide. I do not understand why we have to repeat what the guide clearly explains. :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR Application - DEC 2021 (Tier 1 Entrepreneur, after 3 years, Accelerated route, 10 Jobs)

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:36 am

Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:42 am
Company accounts documents

Hi Team,

My understanding was that I only will be required to submit the management account for part of the last tax year (2020/2021) which will prove that the investment been made as director's loan, and also will show that the business still running, and also it will include figures for 2018, 2019 tax year,

And as we are trying to send the minimum documents as been advices, I was not intended to send the end of year accounts for 2018/2019 & 2019/2020.

I just realised on the visa application check list (Documents), it has highlighted that we need to submit the following:
- Evidence of audited/unaudited accounts plus shares for XXXXX Ltd
- Account compilation report provided with unaudited accounts for XXXXX Ltd

Do we need to provide the above? or it just a generic requirement? your advice is much appreciated,

Thanks in advance.
The above is being generated in the checklist due to some answer you ticked yes in the online form (which you did in error) otherwise this is not needed.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:58 am

CULLINAN wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:36 am
The above is being generated in the checklist due to some answer you ticked yes in the online form (which you did in error) otherwise this is not needed.
I guess the OP has not proven his investment as he is applying for ILR without any extension. In that case, he must prove the investment made (unlike people who got an extension and already proven it before)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:00 am

Zimba wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:58 am
CULLINAN wrote:
I guess the OP has not proven his investment as he is applying for ILR without any extension. In that case, he must prove the investment made (unlike people who got an extension and already proven it before)
Thanks for spotting that. I overlooked that bit.

tier1entrepreneur-AA
Mood:

Post by tier1entrepreneur-AA » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:56 am

CULLINAN wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:00 am
Zimba wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:58 am
CULLINAN wrote:
Thanks for spotting that. I overlooked that bit.
Thanks CULLINAN and Zimba for your clarification, it's much appreciated, I have updated the application and the required documents list have changed,

Does the management account for the current tax year (2020/2021) will be sufficient to fulfil the investment confirmation, in addition to the Director's loan agreement and bank transaction statements?

Do I need to select "Evidence of audited/unaudited accounts plus shares for xxxxxx Ltd"? and does management account classified as unaudited account even if it's not submitted to HMRC?

Thanks in advance.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:13 pm

Page 24

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... V_1019.pdf

As Zimba correctly pointed out, do NOT follow my last comment - it was made in error.

tier1entrepreneur-AA
Mood:

Re: ILR Application - DEC 2020 (Tier 1 Entrepreneur, after 3 years, Accelerated route, 10 Jobs)

Post by tier1entrepreneur-AA » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:02 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:13 pm
Page 24

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... V_1019.pdf

As Zimba correctly pointed out, do NOT follow my last comment - it was made in error.
Thanks CULLINAN, all noted,

This will mean that I will need to submit 2019/2020 tax year accounts (which includes the mentioning about the £200k investment, as I completed the investment last year) as well as the management account for 2020/2021 to cover the current year.

tier1entrepreneur-AA
Mood:

ILR Application - DEC 2021 (Tier 1 Entrepreneur, after 3 years, Accelerated route, 10 Jobs)

Post by tier1entrepreneur-AA » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:37 pm

Hi Team,

I would like your advice wrt the following:

I have an employee who will complete the 12 months job filling end of Dec2020, and I will use his details as part of the job creation requirement.

I understand that HMRC accepted an early FPS for December.

My question is :
Does it will be acceptable by HO to count Dec 2020 as the 12th month for this employee/job even if I submitted an early RTI-FPS (i.e on 10th Dec) and submitted my visa application on the same day?

I'm thinking to apply for ILR around the 10th Dec and not to wait until the end of Dec (if the above is acceptable by HO) so I can have an early place on the queue, as I need to fly outside UK, but I have to wait for my ILR application first.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in advance.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:45 pm

Technically yes but I do not like the idea. You may submit an early RTI FPS but then you have to submit the salary slip as evidence also. The employee would not have physically worked all those hours till end of Dec when he/she will get paid. So it is best to apply when your evidence is complete.

tier1entrepreneur-AA
Mood:

Post by tier1entrepreneur-AA » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:00 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:45 pm
Technically yes but I do not like the idea. You may submit an early RTI FPS but then you have to submit the salary slip as evidence also. The employee would not have physically worked all those hours till end of Dec when he/she will get paid. So it is best to apply when your evidence is complete.
Thanks CULLIAN.

I was intend to ask the accountant to prepare FPS and Payslips, and submit FPT to HMRC.

tier1entrepreneur-AA
Mood:

Post by tier1entrepreneur-AA » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:03 pm

Hi Team,

Wrt the signature required on the director's loan agreement and each payslip for the employees, does it will be acceptable to be an electronic signature on all of them, instead of printing all the documents, and sign it, then scan it.

Thanks in advance.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:12 pm

Where does it say in the official guidance that all employee salary slips needs to be signed?

Also, would suggest, director loan agreement is physically signed.

tier1entrepreneur-AA
Mood:

Post by tier1entrepreneur-AA » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:19 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:12 pm
Where does it say in the official guidance that all employee salary slips needs to be signed?

Also, would suggest, director loan agreement is physically signed.
Thanks CULLINAN, you are right, it seems to be that I have miss read it from the other posts,

Excellent, I will sign the three loan agreements.

tier1entrepreneur-AA
Mood:

Post by tier1entrepreneur-AA » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:26 pm

Hi Team,

I will submit the documents for 10 jobs created during the last three years, the FPS documents need to be submitted along with the 12 payslips.

My question is:

First option, submit only one set of FPS cover the three years,

Or

Second option, for each employee to submit the required 12 months which matches the 12 Payslips, and highlighting the employee name and the start date of employment?

I see that the second option will be easier to CW, so each job includes all the required details for the selected 12 months required. and his/her name highlighted.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in advance.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:57 pm

It is up to you how you want to do it. It is always best to send a little more than required but not too much.