ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Foreign Birth Registration

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nodrick
Newly Registered

Re: Foreign Birth Registration

Post by Nodrick » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:43 am

anthonydoh wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:30 am
Nodrick wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:58 pm
Seems my timeline is going above and beyond.......

Application submitted online: 15 May 2019
Email acknowledging receipt of documents (Balbriggan): 29 May 2019
Confirmation of address email: Pending
Date added to FBR: Pending
Congrats email: Pending
FBR certificate received: Pending

Hoping to hear any day now, but looks a longer timeline than other post covid approvals........
Same here. I assumed mine was very straightforward, I believe it is, other than the fact that I have two applications in (for my twins). All docs were in order, even did it when I was at home (I am Irish and grew up in Ireland but was born in the UK and lived there until I was 6 months old). Posted all the docs from Ireland, had them all vetted by An Garda Siochana etc etc.

Application submitted online: 29 May 2019
Email acknowledging receipt of documents (Balbriggan): 31 May 2019

I got onto the webchat the other day and was given the unhelpful answer of "well applications are taking 12 - 18 months, and yours is now 15 months so it could take up to another 3 months and we'll be in touch if we need anything". I do wonder what would cause it to be delayed beyond others' timelines.
I managed to speak to them on webchat today to be told that they couldn't give a specific time when it would be processed but that they are working on May 2019 applications at the moment.
I guess it's just waiting time but it seems it's taking longer than most others recorded on here. And that some which were received later than mine are already getting responded to.

jamiepompey
Mood:
Ireland

Post by jamiepompey » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:41 am

TrishMc wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:07 pm
jgclancy wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:34 pm
AntrimGrandchild wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:17 pm
I finally have an update and it's such a wonderful, emotional feeling!

Application submitted online: 4th June 2019
Email acknowledging receipt of documents (Balbriggan): 13th June 2019
Confirmation of address email: 8th October 2020

I will continue to update in the coming days! We are finally here, June/July 2019 applicants!!!
Hurrah for another one
jgclancy
Hi AntrimGrandchild,
Question for a US applicant (me too) - what did they request, exactly, in the confirmation of address email? Only that you confirm that the address on the application is still correct? Or did they request actual proof of address again? And if the latter, can you email it or have to submit by snail-mail? Thanks!
As long as you’re living at the same address then you don’t need to send in further proof. It’s literally “Do you still live here?” and you confirm via return email.

Bernie2601
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Bernie2601 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:34 am

Hi

I only found this board a few days but found it very helpful so just wanted to update you on my application.

Application submitted online: 8 July 2019
Email acknowledging receipt of documents (Balbriggan): 19 July 2019
Confirmation of address email: 7th October 2020

I am not sure if this is the congrats email but I received the following reply to confirmation of address email

We have now approved your FBR application.
The certificate will be printed and sent out to you in the following Registered Post envelope with the tracking number

When the printing section print your cert you will be notified by email and then your certificate should be posted out to you within a couple of days. You will then be able to track it on the following website – www.anpost.ie. All the documents you submitted will also be returned to you in the same envelope

Hope this gives some help to people waiting.

Best Regards

Bernie

Bernie2601
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Bernie2601 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:46 am

Bernie2601 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:34 am
Hi

I only found this board a few days but found it very helpful so just wanted to update you on my application.

I am not sure if this is the congrats email but I received the following reply to confirmation of address email

The certificate will be printed and sent out to you in the following Registered Post envelope with the tracking number

When the printing section print your cert you will be notified by email and then your certificate should be posted out to you within a couple of days. You will then be able to track it on the following website – www.anpost.ie. All the documents you submitted will also be returned to you in the same envelope

Hope this gives some help to people.

Best Regards and Good luck to everyone.

Bernie

Bernie2601
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Bernie2601 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:47 am

Bernie2601 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:34 am
Hi

Hope this gives some help to people.

Best Regards and Good luck to everyone.

Bernie

AntrimGrandchild
United States of America

Post by AntrimGrandchild » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:34 pm

TrishMc wrote:
jgclancy wrote:
AntrimGrandchild wrote:

I will continue to update in the coming days! We are finally here, June/July 2019 applicants!!!
Hurrah for another one
jgclancy
Hi AntrimGrandchild,
Question for a US applicant (me too) - what did they request, exactly, in the confirmation of address email? Only that you confirm that the address on the application is still correct? Or did they request actual proof of address again? And if the latter, can you email it or have to submit by snail-mail? Thanks!
Hello and congrats! They just ask to confirm it unless your address has changed and then they asked for 2 proofs of address to sent and scanned through email. Good luck on your journey!

Mandino55
Canada

Post by Mandino55 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:31 pm

Mandino55 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:04 pm
Just found this forum - very exciting to comb through as an over eager applicant. Adding my dates to the list. Hoping I cant help contribute to this river of anticipation.

Application submitted online: 2 Oct 2020
Documents arrived at Dublin offices: 7 Oct 2020
Email acknowledging receipt of documents: pending
Confirmation of address email: pending
Congrats email: pending

good luck to all
Boring update but an update never the less:

Application submitted online: 2 Oct 2020
Documents arrived at Dublin offices: 7 Oct 2020
Email acknowledging receipt of documents: 8 Oct 2020
Confirmation of address email: pending
Congrats email: pending

saddleback
Israel

Post by saddleback » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:23 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am sure it was brought up somewhere, but DHL and UPS do not deliver to PO Boxes in Ireland. I learned the hard way about it having cycled for nearly 1.5 hours to the local DHL (keeping fit, on the up-side).

I then went on chat and was advised the geographic address for FBR deliveries:

FBR
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Fingal Bay Business Park
Harry Reynolds Road
Balbriggan
Co. Dublin
k32 h425
Ireland

I hope this helps

FlyingMum

Post by FlyingMum » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:02 pm

Woah Bernie2601! My son’s application and email acknowledgement in July 2019 were virtually on the same days as yours. Hopefully, he should be hearing any day now too.

One question I have is; because my son is overseas, he completed a passport application without dating it in order that I can submit it for him as soon as the FBR certificate arrives. I see that applications are now online. Does anyone know if the authorities are still accepting paper applications?

Many thanks.

IrishNJUSAMan
United States of America

Post by IrishNJUSAMan » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:53 am

BigDaddy100 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:02 pm
Application submitted online: 16 June 2019
Email acknowledging receipt of documents: 01 July 2019
Confirmation of address email: 24 September 2020
Congrats email: 01 October 2020

Checking the status of my tracking number. An Post and USPS say my post was processed through Dublin Mail Centre on Oct 3rd. However, there have been no further updates posted since then. It's only a few days, but I thought registered mail was scanned at every step and had better tracking. Maybe it's still waiting in Dublin for a specific flight, or sitting in a US postal center. Do any US-based applicants on this forum recall a similar experience? :?
Hello @ Bigdaddy100 you can check out my recent time line on this blog probably page 123 or so. I thought the same as you for AnPost/USPS tracking at each step but not the case. After it gets to USA t says recd in USA doesn't say where guess mine was sent to NYC/Kennedy airport mail ops or Newark NJ mail ops, i believe it sits a few days has to go through customs and then there was a cryptic status like tried to deliver but that must have been the hand off to the USPS, good news s that AnPost mail tracker code is the same code if you check USPS mail tracking. I am signed up for the free service USPS Informed delivery they send you a daily email about 7 am with scans of the envelopes/mail you will receive that day and lets you know of any packages that will be received. So I was waiting for the postman when he delivered, i didnt have to sIgn due to COVID procedures, my mailman is great and he signed on my behalf with update provided to customer. I believe t was received about 1 week after the package was received in the US. I do not know the state or city you are in but that could lengthen if if in a small town. Sign up for the USPS informed deliver from the usps website, its great and you know a little bit in advance what is to be received and if its not in your box you can send an inquiry from that communication. Hope this helps and that you get it soon!

BigDaddy100
United States of America

Post by BigDaddy100 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:47 am

IrishNJUSAMan wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:53 am
BigDaddy100 wrote:

Checking the status of my tracking number. An Post and USPS say my post was processed through Dublin Mail Centre on Oct 3rd. However, there have been no further updates posted since then. It's only a few days, but I thought registered mail was scanned at every step and had better tracking. Maybe it's still waiting in Dublin for a specific flight, or sitting in a US postal center. Do any US-based applicants on this forum recall a similar experience? :?
Hello @ Bigdaddy100 you can check out my recent time line on this blog probably page 123 or so. I thought the same as you for AnPost/USPS tracking at each step but not the case. After it gets to USA t says recd in USA doesn't say where guess mine was sent to NYC/Kennedy airport mail ops or Newark NJ mail ops, i believe it sits a few days has to go through customs and then there was a cryptic status like tried to deliver but that must have been the hand off to the USPS, good news s that AnPost mail tracker code is the same code if you check USPS mail tracking. I am signed up for the free service USPS Informed delivery they send you a daily email about 7 am with scans of the envelopes/mail you will receive that day and lets you know of any packages that will be received. So I was waiting for the postman when he delivered, i didnt have to sIgn due to COVID procedures, my mailman is great and he signed on my behalf with update provided to customer. I believe t was received about 1 week after the package was received in the US. I do not know the state or city you are in but that could lengthen if if in a small town. Sign up for the USPS informed deliver from the usps website, its great and you know a little bit in advance what is to be received and if its not in your box you can send an inquiry from that communication. Hope this helps and that you get it soon!
Thanks for the reply @IrishNJUSAMan (I was born/raised in NJ too).
I'm in Oregon, so maybe that will add a few more days to the timeline.
An Post says my docs left Dublin on Oct 3rd. USPS says the same (also says "In Transit").
I like USPS Informed Delivery. I added the tracking number to it so I can check for it with my other deliveries. Hopefully, your passport will arrive soon.
(I think we need a Guinness emoji for this forum.) :wink:

IrishNJUSAMan
United States of America

Post by IrishNJUSAMan » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:24 pm

BigDaddy100 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:47 am
[quote=IrishNJUSAMan post_id=<a href="tel:1947252">1947252</a> time=<a href="tel:1602298419">1602298419</a> user_id=226839]
[quote=BigDaddy100 post_id=<a href="tel:1946228">1946228</a> time=<a href="tel:1602104525">1602104525</a> user_id=223664]

[/quote]

An Post says my docs left Dublin on Oct 3rd. USPS says the same (also says "In Transit").
I like USPS Informed Delivery. I added the tracking number to it so I can check for it with my other deliveries. Hopefully, your passport will arrive soon.
[/quote]
BigDaddy100 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:47 am
IrishNJUSAMan wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:53 am
BigDaddy100 wrote:

Hey @BigDaddy100
I’m guessing a few more days. Oh originally from NJ, where abouts?? NNJ here, Paramus area, born and raised in NYC burbs and then moved 8 more stares for various career advancement opportunities.
I went into my An Post Tracker and copied status and dates for you, so you are aware. There is a time gap probably customs and there is an attempted delivery on 9/29 it wasn’t to my home, I think that was when it left customs to USPS and I know that USPS loaded it to a wing truck and then it arrived 9/30. I mentioned to my regular mail person that an envelope from Ireland should be arriving so he was aware.
30 September 2020 13:07
We delivered your post UNITED STATES
29 September 2020 07:48
We tried to deliver your post UNITED STATES
25 September 2020 18:19
Your delivery was received in UNITED STATES
25 September 2020 04:57
Your post has left An Post DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12
25 September 2020 02:57
We have your post in DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12
24 September 2020 21:00
We have your delivery in DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12

I would think Ireland post would be delivered to a west coast airport/mail hub and then be dispatched to USPS to Oregon.

Good Luck, you are almost there bud!
I took the next step for Irish Passport, Paper Appl and docs mailed 1 day priority USPS on Fri to Consulate of Ireland in NYC and recd confirmation that it arrived there today. So now I wait and track but this process is a lot quicker!

Cheers!!
Hope this helps

IrishNJUSAMan
United States of America

Post by IrishNJUSAMan » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:38 pm

IrishNJUSAMan wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:56 pm
LA8887 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:32 pm
IrishNJUSAMan wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:30 pm
IrishNJUSAMan wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:59 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have been following and participating with this thread/group for some time and I finally have some good news, so I thought I would share my current status/timeline.

After 484 days, Or 1 year, 3 months, 26 days, Or after 15 months, 26 days I am excited to provide an update!!!

Timeline

FBR Application submitted on- line - May 19, 2019

FBR Application and Documents mailed from USA/NJ to Balbriggan, Ireland via USPS International Express May 20, 2019
Application received in Balbriggan email received - May 27,2019
Confirmation of Mailing address email received from FBR - September 21, 2020 at 3:10 am

Responded back to FBR Mailing Address email - September 21, 2020 at 3:43 am
Date added onto Foreign Birth Register - September 21, 2020
Congratulations FBR Approval email received - Sept 21,2020 at 7:36 am

FBR Certificate Printed/ Mailed email received - Pending
FBR Certificate received in USA/NJ - Pending

NEXT PHASE-INITIAL PAPER APPLICATION FOR PASSPORT
Applied for Passport via Paper (Initial) Application mailed all documents to Consulate General of Ireland in NYC/Park Ave - Pending
Passport form and docs sent from Consulate to Ireland - Pending
Passport and documents received in USA/NJ -Pending

Yes, Brexit and COVID-19 greatly affected the original 6 month processing time we were notified of during the application process and further a record of over 29,000 FBR applications were received in 2019. All of these challenges allowed FBR to streamline Operations, implement new systems and hire/train additional staff to support this process.

I am thankful for this group/thread as it allowed each and everyone one of us to communicate, question, learn and assist each other about the process as well as the availability to monitor the progress of FBR processing by sharing each of our experiences/application milestones and dates. I feel blessed and very thankful to all, We are the World and soon we will all be Irish Citizens too! I can't believe that I am now an Irish citizen, it will be realistic when that FBR certificate is in my hands.

Thank you all!

IrishNJUSAMan 🇺🇸🇺🇸☘️🇮🇪🇮🇪

BTW, I had a web chat with the FBR at 6:00 am this morning after I received/responded to the mailing address verification email, the representative mentioned to me that there is a 2 week backlog in the printing/mailing of the FBR Certificates and associated Original documents. Further, I was advised that the FBR Certificate and all Original documents will be returned in one package.
Hooray I am Officially an Irish Citizen and have my FBR Certificate in my hands, it was received minutes ago! Hmm maybe a Guinness to celebrate tonight and then tomorrow start the Paper Application First Time Irish Passport Application Process.🇮🇪 ☘️🇺🇸

Listed below is my full timeline

Timeline

FBR Application submitted on- line - May 19, 2019

FBR Application and Documents mailed from USA/NJ to Balbriggan, Ireland via USPS International Express May 20, 2019
Application received in Balbriggan email received - May 27,2019
Confirmation of Mailing address email received from FBR - September 21, 2020 at 3:10 am

Responded back to FBR Mailing Address email - September 21, 2020 at 3:43 am
Date added onto Foreign Birth Register - September 21, 2020
Congratulations FBR Approval email received - Sept 21,2020 at 7:36 am

FBR Certificate Printed/ Mailed email received - September 24, 2020
FBR Certificate and all original documents received in USA/NJ - September 30, 2020

I’ll provide update on Irish Passport once it is submitted to the Embassy in NYC.
You know you've repeatedly used the flag of Ivory Coast and not Ireland in your posts, right?
Those darn flag emojis on a cell phone are tiny, I thought something was odd since the flag is green white and gold. I don't think I can edit previous posts. Thx for letting me know.🇮🇪 🇮🇪 🇮🇪
Hello ALL!!!
Well I received the FBR certificate and have officially moved onto the Irish Passport Process!!!!

Applied for Irish Passport via Paper (Initial) Application mailed application, money order pmt, and all documents/witnessed photos to the Consulate General of Ireland in NYC/Park Ave - (mailed USPS 1 day Priority from NNJ to NYC)- October 9,2020
Irish Passport application/docs received at Consulate if Ireland in NYC, mail cofirm received- October 10, 2020

Passport form and docs sent from Consulate to Ireland - Pending

Passport Approved- Pending

Passport and documents received in USA/NJ -Pending

At least this process will be quicker!
Cheers! 🇮🇪🇺🇸☘️

zaza7625
Member of Standing
Georgia

Post by zaza7625 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:13 pm

hi all
I am naturalised irish citizen.
I would like my kids to have irish citizenship as well,therefore their birth certificates need to be registered in registration office.
In order to do so, can irish honorary consulate in another country do this if parents and kids located outside of ireland?
Thanks

BigDaddy100
United States of America

Post by BigDaddy100 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:09 pm

IrishNJUSAMan wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:24 pm
Hey @BigDaddy100
I’m guessing a few more days. Oh originally from NJ, where abouts?? NNJ here, Paramus area, born and raised in NYC burbs and then moved 8 more stares for various career advancement opportunities.
I went into my An Post Tracker and copied status and dates for you, so you are aware. There is a time gap probably customs and there is an attempted delivery on 9/29 it wasn’t to my home, I think that was when it left customs to USPS and I know that USPS loaded it to a wing truck and then it arrived 9/30. I mentioned to my regular mail person that an envelope from Ireland should be arriving so he was aware.
30 September 2020 13:07
We delivered your post UNITED STATES
29 September 2020 07:48
We tried to deliver your post UNITED STATES
25 September 2020 18:19
Your delivery was received in UNITED STATES
25 September 2020 04:57
Your post has left An Post DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12
25 September 2020 02:57
We have your post in DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12
24 September 2020 21:00
We have your delivery in DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12

I would think Ireland post would be delivered to a west coast airport/mail hub and then be dispatched to USPS to Oregon.

Good Luck, you are almost there bud!
I took the next step for Irish Passport, Paper Appl and docs mailed 1 day priority USPS on Fri to Consulate of Ireland in NYC and recd confirmation that it arrived there today. So now I wait and track but this process is a lot quicker!

Cheers!!
Hope this helps
Hey @IrishNJUSAMan,
Likewise, NNJ: born in Montclair, grew up in a five-mile radius.
Then many years out west (first Arizona, then Oregon). Thanks for the An Post tracker stats.
Mine stops after "left An Post". :roll: I'll breathe a sigh of relief when it says something new.
Looking forward to starting the passport process soon. Glad the wait is shorter for that.

Roonil Wazlib
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Post by Roonil Wazlib » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:00 am

I'm finally in the queue! :mrgreen:

Application submitted online: 7th July 2020
Email acknowledging receipt of documentation Balbriggan: 6th October 2020

Fbrlad
Aruba

Post by Fbrlad » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:57 am

was on chat today, here is what the guy on the other side said:

"We are currently working on applications registered from June to Sept 2019. Due to the high volume of applications and Covid I am unable to give you an exact timeframe as to when you will be contacted ".

serenitybyjan2
Newly Registered

Post by serenitybyjan2 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:25 am

Hi all,

It’s been so long since I first sent off my application that I’ve forgotten how the tracking process worked!

I posted my passport application on the weekend via Royal Mail (UK). The tracking number now states it’s been handed to the delivery partner but the Irish post site doesn’t recognise the tracking number. I was wondering if anyone else had experience with this and roughly when it finally updated?

Worried important documentation was sent and now it’s been lost!

Thanks in advance

SuzN
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by SuzN » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:42 am

AntrimGrandchild wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:34 pm
TrishMc wrote:
jgclancy wrote:
AntrimGrandchild wrote:

Hurrah for another one
jgclancy
Hi AntrimGrandchild,
Hello and congrats! They just ask to confirm it unless your address has changed and then they asked for 2 proofs of address to sent and scanned through email. Good luck on your journey!
Hi, just to say my husband was asked to provide two forms of ID despite not having moved. He emailed them a week ago with the ID proof and just waiting to hear now. Be interested to know if that's happened to anyone else. I presumed it was because it's been so long since he first applied (June 19).

JaneKnits
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by JaneKnits » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:38 pm

Fbrlad wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:57 am
was on chat today, here is what the guy on the other side said:

"We are currently working on applications registered from June to Sept 2019. Due to the high volume of applications and Covid I am unable to give you an exact timeframe as to when you will be contacted ".
Now I can get a little excited -- my docs were received Sept 5, 2019... I've got a count-up on my watch and I'm currently at 404 days, so I'm hoping for an early Christmas present :D .
It feels like it's been a long time but all things considered, I appreciate all the Foreign Births Register office are doing.
Keep the faith everyone...

AntrimGrandchild
United States of America

Post by AntrimGrandchild » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:39 pm

SuzN wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:42 am
AntrimGrandchild wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:34 pm
TrishMc wrote:
jgclancy wrote:

Hurrah for another one
jgclancy
Hi AntrimGrandchild,
Hi, just to say my husband was asked to provide two forms of ID despite not having moved. He emailed them a week ago with the ID proof and just waiting to hear now. Be interested to know if that's happened to anyone else. I presumed it was because it's been so long since he first applied (June 19).
That's so odd! I am now waiting to hear as well, since my October 8th address confirmation email (I initially thought the address clarification WAS the congrats email). Mine definitely says to confirm the address and if you have moved, please submit two additional forms of ID. Hmmm....

BigDaddy100
United States of America

Post by BigDaddy100 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:39 am

After 10 days with no update, my FBR certificate is somewhere in the US now:

October 14, 2020 at 12:00 am
Processed Through Facility
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

From what I've read, this could mean it just arrived ‌in the US and is about to enter customs, or it has already been through customs and is on its way across the country. I hope it's the latter. I have a birthday on Sunday. It would be nice if it arrived by then.

DanaMarie
Ireland

Post by DanaMarie » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:18 pm

zaza7625 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:13 pm
hi all
I am naturalised irish citizen.
I would like my kids to have irish citizenship as well,therefore their birth certificates need to be registered in registration office.
In order to do so, can irish honorary consulate in another country do this if parents and kids located outside of ireland?
Thanks
This is not the correct thread for your post. Foreign Birth Registration is for citizenship through Irish ancestry, which sounds like it is not the case for your children.

_CATG_
Newly Registered

Post by _CATG_ » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:51 pm

Congratulations e-mail has just come through, now onto the passport!

Applied online: 4th June 2019
Application received in Balbriggan: 8th July 2019
Confirmation of Address: 5th October 2020
Congratulations E-mail: 14th October 2020

MrIrrelevant
Newly Registered

Post by MrIrrelevant » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:05 pm

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Here's my timeline:

Application submitted online: 7th October 2019
Email acknowledging receipt of documentation Balbriggan: 23rd October 2019

I spoke to a member of staff at the DFA via Webchat about two weeks ago and they told me I'd likely hear in Feb 202. By the looks of a recent post on here though, they're processing June-Sept 2019 at the moment, so hopefully I'll hear sooner.

I'll let you know how I go. Thanks everyone!