ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nabeel121

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Nabeel121 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:45 pm

Still waiting too 😭 Insha’Allah soon

N_a

Post by N_a » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:58 am

Any update?

Nabeel121

Post by Nabeel121 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:30 am

N_a wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:58 am
Any update?
Nope nothing 😞

bismiallah
Afghanistan

Post by bismiallah » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:04 pm

no nothing also, I contacted my solicitor. They said they will write a PAP? but they will say its with Islamabad VFS. She also said it happens to a client of theirs with a similar situation and soon as they wrote to them they had a response. She said Home Office have to be pushed at times.
Also asked the MP and they said they will also chase it.

I don't know let see as its been 2 months...

Nabeel121

Post by Nabeel121 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:25 am

Hey guysss, just to inform you I received the collection email yesterday and Alhamdulillah my visa has been granted! You’ll receive a reply very soon Insha’Allah

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:29 am

Nabeel121 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:25 am
Hey guysss, just to inform you I received the collection email yesterday and Alhamdulillah my visa has been granted! You’ll receive a reply very soon Insha’Allah
Congratulations, the journey culminated in smiles for you.

N_a

Post by N_a » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:54 am

Nabeel121 wrote:
Congratulations!! 😊Finally something positive!

bismiallah
Afghanistan

Post by bismiallah » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:56 pm

thanks to god thats lovely news, I think this has been a tough journey

bismiallah
Afghanistan

Post by bismiallah » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:01 pm

Nabeel121 wrote:
thanks to god thats lovely news, I think this has been a tough journey I hope you all the best for the future

N_a

Post by N_a » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:39 pm

bismiallah wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:56 pm
thanks to god thats lovely news, I think this has been a tough journey
Hi, have you recieved anything back yet?

N_a

Post by N_a » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:56 am

I received this email in regards to the passport
‘ I can confirm a decision has recently been completed on your application and you should be contacted shortly in regards to the return of your passport’ does this mean they have stamped it and we should be contacted once the passport has arrived to be collected?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:47 pm

N_a wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:56 am
‘ I can confirm a decision has recently been completed on your application and you should be contacted shortly in regards to the return of your passport’ does this mean they have stamped it and we should be contacted once the passport has arrived to be collected?
It appears your understanding of the mail is correct. Wait to be informed to pick passport up or by courier depending on your arrangement.

bismiallah
Afghanistan

Post by bismiallah » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:54 pm

N_a wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:56 am
that sounds positive, I enquired using the email via the pay service and I then received a call back from FMU (home office) the asked me questions if I was happy to sponsor mu husband and interview questions which I answered, i found this a bit strange. they then said they will pas this onto the ECM. the following day i go an email -
'Thank you for your enquiry.

We are continuing to work on your application and are unable to provide any timescales as to when a decision will be completed. Once a decision has been concluded on your application you will be contacted. We appreciate your patience.

Please be advised that due to the current Covid19 situation, various UK and overseas offices are closed and as such, delays may be incurred. You are advised to consult the GOV.UK website to check for any resumption of business."

N_a

Post by N_a » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:05 am

Hi just an update, husband got call to pickup passport on 1st dec, and collected passport on 2nd dec.. Allhamdullilah finally he has got the visa! This has honestly been one horrible long journey but grateful for it now to finally be over! 🙏.. Thankyou to everyone on here and Good luck to anyone in the process/or anyone who will be going in to this process! Inshallah you hear good news soon.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:47 am

N_a wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:05 am
Hi just an update, husband got call to pickup passport on 1st dec, and collected passport on 2nd dec.. Allhamdullilah finally he has got the visa! This has honestly been one horrible long journey but grateful for it now to finally be over! 🙏.. Thankyou to everyone on here and Good luck to anyone in the process/or anyone who will be going in to this process! Inshallah you hear good news soon.
Congratulations to you and husband. The patience and persistence and not giving up. This was a true test and you came out on top. Thanks for the update

N_a

Post by N_a » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:34 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:47 am
N_a wrote:
Congratulations to you and husband. The patience and persistence and not giving up. This was a true test and you came out on top. Thanks for the update
Thankyou! ☺️😊

bismiallah
Afghanistan

Post by bismiallah » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:56 am

Hello all husband had an email to collect his passport 14th Dec, passport collected. Thanks god its been a long 6 years allhumduliallah

thanks for all your support and advise from the forum

bismiallah
Afghanistan

Post by bismiallah » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:58 am

N_a wrote:
Congrats Ive not been logging on the site and wanted to post my news but also see that you have had lovely news. The next step is getting him here I'm bet he's already here