ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wrong application form submitted

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

janserisen
Newly Registered
Turkey

Wrong application form submitted

Post by janserisen » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:30 pm

Hi everyone,

I have submitted the long application form. :( I should have submitted SET (O) as I`ve been living in the UK 5 years under Tier 2 work visa however I have submitted SET(LR). Home Office has asked me to correct this by submitting the correct application form. I`ve done so and they have confirmed that my previous application is void, however I am not sure if I should submit all documentation and attend an appointment again beacuse I have already submitted all required documents for SET (O) appplication and submitted my biometrics through a phsical appointment.
Can someone advise if I should just book an appoinment and submit all documents again like a fresh application or should I assume that they will use the biometrics and documents I`ve already submitted?
Thanks you
Janseri

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Wrong application form submitted

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:32 pm

Yes treat it like a new application. Upload documents and attend biometrics.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

janserisen
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by janserisen » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:54 pm

Thanks Cullinan,
I was hoping the opposite, but i guess i have to treat it like a new application. Earliest appointment in mid-Nov :( Hope this won`t take another 5 months :(

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:48 pm

Most of the SET(O) Tier 2 applicants are receiving decisions within "weeks"

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-timeline ... -1720.html
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.