ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Required Documents for Unmarried Non EU Family member of EU citizen to prove Durable partnership

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

openseas
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Required Documents for Unmarried Non EU Family member of EU citizen to prove Durable partnership

Post by openseas » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:09 pm

I am a third country national and unmarried to my partner who is an EU citizen. We have 3 little children together and live together at the same abode. We everything together that an average couple does apart from not being legally married.
Please what are the documents required of me if we (i, my partner and our 3 little children) move over to Ireland imminently, in order to avail of the rights extended to family members of Eu Citizens under EEA Regulation 5(2)?

p.s: My partner and our 3 children are all Eu citizens and i am the only one who is a third country national in the family.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Required Documents for Unmarried Non EU Family member of EU citizen to prove Durable partnership

Post by littlerr » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:41 pm

Review the application form. The last few pages list the documents that you are required to submit.

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/form-EUT ... EUTR1A.pdf

You are from a visa-required country so you will also need to apply for a Type C Join Family visa if your de-facto partner is from an EU country other than Ireland.

openseas
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: Required Documents for Unmarried Non EU Family member of EU citizen to prove Durable partnership

Post by openseas » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:49 am

Thanks very much for the information.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:56 am

Where do you all currently live?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

openseas
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by openseas » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:22 pm

In the Uk, most excellent contributor.

openseas
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by openseas » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:24 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:56 am
Where do you all currently live?
In the Uk, most excellent contributor.

By the way, i created post:
ireland/please-how-can-non-eu-parent-of ... 07658.html

so as not to conflict it with this post as i imagined that even if they had similarities, they were not exactly the same questions being asked. I apologise if it came across as spamming the forum with repeats of the same issue.