ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding extension plus ilr

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Royal_desire
Mood:
Malawi

Regarding interview tier 1 extension venture capital

Post by Royal_desire » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:21 pm

Dear moderates

Just received and email from wps interview hub saying we are considering your application and we would like to interview you .. so there have given me time and date also telephone interview really stressed on what there will ask it says minimum 1 hour please if you can help am on tier 1 entrepreneur visa on £50 k came on venture company capital funds please if you can helo me on what there will ask and how itl be itl be really appreciated

zimba
Mood:

Re: Regarding interview tier 1 extension venture capital

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:16 pm

There are hundreds of similar topics already on the forum. Look at the sticky topics and search the forum.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Royal_desire
Mood:
Malawi

Re: Regarding extension plus ilr

Post by Royal_desire » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:35 pm

Tried already sir couldnt find please can you assist itl be reallyy appreciated please sir

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:15 pm

There are no fixed questions that they will ask.

As long as you know your business well, know the numbers, your source of funding and so on, you should be ok.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:54 pm

You have an existing ILR related thread. Stick to that thread

indefinite-leave-to-remain/regarding-ex ... 07444.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice