ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Only full month payslip for ILR application Set(O)?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Deral
Newly Registered

Only full month payslip for ILR application Set(O)?

Post by Deral » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:25 am

Hi all,

An ILR applicant who has recently started a new job is applying for ILR. There has been only one payslip issued so far and it is for about 15 days of employment, since the employment started mid-month.

Question: is such payslip acceptable for the ILR application?

Many thanks!

Deral
Newly Registered

Re: Only full month payslip for ILR application Set(O)?

Post by Deral » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:55 pm

Anyone? Please! :oops:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:56 pm

Any reason the applicant cannot wait for another month for a full months payslip and bank statement?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:57 pm

If the expiry date of your present visa allows you to wait until another month, then why not simply apply then with a full payslip 8)
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Deral
Newly Registered

Post by Deral » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:01 pm

It's just a willingness to avoid a month's delay. So I suppose it is a hard rule, right?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:04 pm

The requirment as stated in the immigration rules is to submit one months payslip and bank statement as a minimum to prove you meet the ILR salary requirement for ilr under tier 2.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Deral
Newly Registered

Post by Deral » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:20 pm

The way I read this wording, there seems to be no issue for this case. Because even if the first month's payslip covers only 15 days of the employment, it is still possible to check that full year's salary satisfies the salary requirement. One just needs to multiply the amount by 24 rather than 12.

Or is this too nerdy?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:23 pm

It doesn't work like that. Not all months are 4 weeks.

Your choice what you choose to do. UKVI is still dealing with backlog applications. There is nothing you gain by applying without the right paperwork.

As the saying goes, "act in haste, repent at leisure'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Deral
Newly Registered

Post by Deral » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:39 pm

Ok, got it :) Thank you!

Ancestor
South Africa

Post by Ancestor » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:40 am

Hi CR001, apologies have been a stranger :(

My daughter is applying for her ILR finally, just want check re the below please, my daughter has been specifically told she has to have at least 3 months payslips above the minimum earnings threshold of £36,200?
CR001 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:04 pm
The requirment as stated in the immigration rules is to submit one months payslip and bank statement as a minimum to prove you meet the ILR salary requirement for ilr under tier 2.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:42 am

Ancestor wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:40 am

My daughter is applying for her ILR finally, just want check re the below please, my daughter has been specifically told she has to have at least 3 months payslips above the minimum earnings threshold of £36,200?
CR001 wrote:
Long time no see.

Can you please start your own topic with your queries for your daughter rather than tag onto another members thread.

Thanks
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Ancestor
South Africa

Post by Ancestor » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:43 am

Will do ta, thank you.
CR001 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:42 am
Ancestor wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:40 am

CR001 wrote:
Long time no see.

Can you please start your own topic with your queries for your daughter rather than tag onto another members thread.

Thanks